USB 2.0 to TTL UART 6PIN Module Serial Converter CP2102
· USB to TTL Serial Converter
· USB to TTL Adapter.
· Use this device to connect your PC to a serial (TTL level) device.
· Uses CP2102 chipset and has a standard 0.1" pitch terminal strip to connect directly to UART or I/O pins for easy access to your MCU
· USB specification 2.0 compliant with full-speed 12Mbps.
· Standard USB type A male and TTL 6pin connector.
· 6 pins for 3.3V, RST, TXD, RXD, GND & 5V.
· All handshaking and modem interface signals.
· Baud rates: 300 bps to 1.5 Mbps.
· Byte receive buffer; 640 byte transmit buffer.
· Hardware or X-On/X-Off handshaking supported.
· Event character support Line break transmission.
· USB suspend states supported via SUSPEND pins.
· Supports Windows 98SE, 2000, XP, Vista, Window7, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X & Linux 2.40.
· Size: 42mm X 15mm (approx) .
· Weight: 4g (approx).
· The USB side must be connected to PC or Mac. Other USB devices like a digital camera, scanner and printer is not allowed.
Package Includes :
1 X USB to TTL Converter.
1 X Standard 4 pin 0.1" pitch female to female cable.
1 X Driver CD
Download for Driver if needed :
Micro SATA Cables PN # USB-TTL-ADPT