Trusted Seller 100% Postive Feedback
Have questions? Feel free to contact us anytime.
Our Goal: 100% customer Satisfaction
Fast, Dependable Delivery: UPS, FedEx, USPS
Red Hott Prices products for use in Home, Office, Hospitality, Commercial and New Construction. We carry many product categories such as; Networking, Audio/Video, Cables, HDMI, Cat5, Cat6, Home Theater, Mounts, Television, Phones, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Golf, Running, Automotive
Red Hott Prices
Save up to 60% on quality products.
This Full Motion 3-Way Articulating Wall Mount is compatible with all Samsung 32" - 52' LED, LCD and Plasma HDTV flat panel displays.
One of the big selling points of flat panel displays is the ability to mount it on a wall. Consumers are spending large sums of money to acquire this new technology. So, it’s no wonder people are willing to spend hundreds of dollars on a reliable wall mount to ensure that their investment is securely braced to the wall. Other wall mount manufacturers are more than willing to take advantage of the situation.
However, Red Hott Prices prides itself in its ability to bring the greatest value to its customers. Case in point, our new Model RLB-102B wall mount may be one of our most expensive offering yet, but is still well below $100 and far below comparable offering by our competitors.
This mount bracket offers the high quality, all steel construction with a longer single arm design instead of the dual arm. This allows for greater flexibility and range of motion since the arm is longer and not limited by a second arm.
This mount is only compatible with standard 16" on center stud spacing. It will _NOT_ work for studs that are spaced farther than 16".
- This universal mount has been tested to fit all Samsung 32" - 52" LED, LCD and Plasma HDTVs
- Load capacity up to 125 lbs
- All 2.5mm Steel Construction
- Super Easy to Install
- Cantilever arm mount for flat panel tvs
- Allows maximum flexibility for installing and viewing your LCD display
- Arm allows extension and 90 degree rotation for viewing from multiple locations
- Adjustable unique backwall Center Adjustment
- +15/-15 degrees tilt
- Supports Vesa 200x200 - 770x480.
- Minimum extension: 5 inches
- Maximum extension: 29.5 inches
- Wall plate dimensions: 32" x 9"
Warning: Not for munting into metal studs!
The following optional accessories may be purchased in our store, simply click on the picture to open page.
10' HDMI Cable, In-wall rated 2-Gang Recessed Wall Plate 25' HDMI Cable, In-wall rated
Click on pictures to view other wall mounts at Red Hott Prices
Question: How far will my TV be able to pull out from the wall?
Red Hott Prices answer? The mount will extend your TV 29.5" from the wall.
Question: Can I mount to metal studs?
Red Hott Prices answer? No, Metal studs will not hold the load that is applied to the mount when extended. Never install a mount that extends. We do not know of any installers that install wall mounts into metal studs.
Question: What is VESA?
Red Hott Prices answer? The initials, VESA, stands for Video Electronics Standards Association. This is an international non-profit corporation, which represents more than 300 corporate members worldwide. The corporation promotes and develops timely, relevant, open standards for the display and display interface industry, ensuring interoperability and encouraging innovation and market growth. The standards provide specific guidelines of the mounting hole pattern placement, screw size, and guidelines for the mounting pad or mounting apparatus to be utilized by equipment manufacturers based on a the size of the screen and monitor's weight. A great number of monitors are compliant with the VESA standard. Manufacturers of monitors have agreed on a industry interface standard, which means a hole pattern on the back of the monitor, screen or display that fits any mounting device whether for VESA wall mounts, desktop or ceiling mounts. The following summarizes VESA standard mounting hole patterns that are used today: For smaller and medium flat panels, LCD monitors and screens from 12" to 22.9" diagonal, and falling in a weight range up to 30.8 lbs (14 kg): 75 x 75 mm or 100 x 100 mm (2.95" x 2.95" or 3.94" x 3.94") For larger monitors with viewing screen from 23" to 30.9" diagonally, weight range up to 50 lbs: VESA 200mm x 100mm and 200mm x 200mm For large Plasma screens and LCD TV displays 31" to 90" diagonal, but weights not greater than 250 lbs. there are various hole patterns in 200 mm increments: 400mm x 200mm, or 600mm x 400mm, or 800mm x 400mm
PayPal is the preferred payment.
Please verify your Shipping Address with PayPal before completing the transaction. The Orders will be processed and shipped, after your payment has been completed.
Payment should be received within 7 days after sale. Please contact us within 2 business days.
Bidders that do not pay for their winning bid will be reported to eBay.
- We ship inside the Continental 48 States.
- Prior to bidding or purchase you may contact us by email at email@example.com thru EBay email to get a shipping rate quote to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
- Sorry but at this time we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes, FPO or APO addresses.
- We are not responsible for undeliverable addresses. When placing your order double check the shipping address. Make sure you shipping address is up to date with Paypal when making purchase.
Shipping time general info
- Our staff will process your order in a timely manner. Orders received after 10am (CT) will go out the next day.
- Orders placed after 10am (CT) on Friday may not ship out until Monday. UPS, USPS and FedEx are closed on the weekends.
- If a item is shipped or being shipped on a Holiday, you may experience delayed delivery times.
- Deliveries to residential and commercial addresses in 5 to 15 business days after shipment.
- Actual delivery time depends on shipping distance and may vary.
- Delivery to some remote addresses may take up to 2 additional business days.
- Available only to addresses in the 48 continental states.
- Order must be under 150lbs. and meet cube restrictions
Please leave feedback when you receive your goods so we know you're happy and we will return the favor.
Again, any additional questions before we ship - please contact us.
We do our best to present accurate and detailed information about every item we sell. We desire to provide strong customer satisfaction and a very positive experience for our customers. However, it is the responsibility of the bidder to carefully review all item photos and description and ask appropriate questions.
We are confident that you will be delighted with any product that you purchase from us.
If you are unhappy with the contents of your order please contact us as soon as possible to allow us to resolve the problem with you.
Should you decide to return your order we must be notified, by email, within 30 (thirty days) working days from receipt. You will then be issued an RMA number that is valid for Fourteen days from date of issue. We will then authorize the return and give you the return address information. The goods must be returned with all labels still attached and all in original packaging. The box must be sealed securely with clear tape. Please, do not write on the box. Use a packing label.
The customer will be totally responsible for the cost of the item being returned to us unless by our mistake.
Upon receiving the returned item we will check & inspect the goods.
The best way to contact us is by email. We check our emails daily and try to respond as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will try our best to resolve any problems you may have.
By phone you may reach us at 213-399-1109