The picture above shows the exact ATV Wheel Spacers you will receive.
To ensure proper spacer selection and sizing, please print the Sixity Fitment Diagram at 100% scale on 8.5"x11" paper and compare to your ATV hub and wheel rim. Make sure that the bolts on your hub, and the holes on your rim align precisely with those on the fitment diagram.
|Material||6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy|
|Spacer Thickness||1.25 in|
|Hub Bolt Pattern||4x4.5 in|
|Rim Bolt Pattern||4x110 mm|
|Bolt Diameter||10 mm|
|Bolt Length||25 mm|
|Bolt Specification||Grade 10.9 Cr Alloy|
Sixity's aluminum-alloy ATV/UTV Wheel Spacers deliver increased vehicle stabiliy, improved traction, and enhanced wheel fitment options for recreational, off-road, and exhibition riding.
Precision CNC machined from high-strength 6061-T6 billet aluminum-alloy, with hardened 10.9 Grade Cr steel wheel bolts, Sixity Wheel Spacers and Wheel Adapters are extremely strong, lightweight and durable. See why experienced ATV riders prefer these Sixity products:
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy Construction
6061-T6 (heat-treated/tempered) Al alloy has 2.5X the tensile strength of common aluminum.
- Improve Vehicle Stability
Wheel spacers widen your vehicle wheel base, increasing stability and resistance to side roll-over. Added stability provides extra control for experienced riders, and an additional margin of safety for younger or less experienced riders.
- Increase Traction
Wheel spacers increase tire to frame clearance allowing installation of wider wheels and high-traction mud, rock or snow tires.
- Enhance Wheel Fitment Options
Wheel adapters convert your stock wheel bolt pattern to alternative bolt patterns or bolt sizes, allowing you to mount a larger variety of steel or custom alloy wheels to your rig.
- Hardened Cr-steel Wheel Bolts
Forged, heat-treated and hardened ISO/DIN 10.9 (SAE Grade 8) wheel bolts deliver strength and corrosion resistance.
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
Simply bolt the wheel spacer/adapter to your hub, then bolt your wheel to the spacer/adapter. No vehicle modification required.
- Available in 1", 1.25", 1.5" or 2" Thickness
For off-road, recreational and commercial vehicles from Arctic Cat, Bombardier, Can-Am, Cannondale, Club Car, E-ton, EZ-Go, Honda, John Deere, Kawasaki, Kei, KTM, Kubota, KYMCO, Polaris, Suzuki, and Yamaha.
*Many riders find 1.5" FRONT Wheel Spacers, with 2.0" REAR Wheel Spacers to be the perfect combination. Spacers greater than 1.5" are not recommended for use on front/steerable wheels.
Looking for severe duty ATV/UTV options? See the Sixity SD (super-duty) Black Anodized 7075-T6 aluminum-alloy Wheel Spacers and Wheel Adapters.
Checkout & Payments
- We accept combined payments for items purchased within 7 days. This allows us to offer you combined checkout with one payment. If you want to buy items from multiple listings you will receive an email linking to the Sixity checkout page for all of your items.
- Sixity accepts payments from American Express, Discover, MasterCard, VISA and PayPal.
- All orders delivered to California (CA) are charged 8.25% Sales Tax.
- NO MO, CASHIERS CHECKS, PERSONAL CHECKS or CASH.
- Standard shipping via USPS First Class Mail / USPS Parcel Post / UPS Ground with Delivery Confirmation is $10.99.
- Standard shipping for each additional auction item is $2.99.
- Expedited shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation is $14.99.
- Expedited shipping for each additional auction item is $3.99.
- Items ship in 1-2 business days (Monday - Friday) after payment is received. We will email your tracking number when your order ships.
- NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS.
- NO LOCAL PICKUP.