See examples here: http://www.turbocad.com/Showcase/tabid/1503/Default.aspx Precision 2D Drafting and 3D Modeling
Get unlimited design options with TurboCAD Deluxe v15 – Create home plans, technical drawings, mechanical designs, artistic illustrations, crafts, and more! TurboCAD Deluxe 15 takes your 2D/3D drafting and design capabilities to a new level. All new and improved features increase your productivity and improves your end results. Quickly create measurement precise home plans, technical drawings, solid models, artistic illustrations, craft, and more. And, work in a familiar Windows like environment with tools so easy to use, you will be drafting in no time.
The Simplified User Interface lets you display only the tools you want and need, and free up your screen space by 15%. Add, rearrange and move buttons you frequently use, and remove buttons you don’t use. You can even display buttons with full explanations until you become familiar with the program. Create complex 3D models by simply extruding them from simple 2D shapes. Or use Sweeps to extrude complex shapes along a path that you define. Perfect for drafting irregular objects such as pipes that must be routed around other objects.
TurboCAD Deluxe v15 supports the most popular industry-standard file formats, including DWG, DXF, and DGN. Plus, you can now export 3D files into DWF format or publish your designs into HTML, JPG and now newly supported PNG and GIF file formats with included Alpha Channel for transparencies. The redesigned PDF file export features now let you export paper spaces, customize PDF fonts, TrueType®, SHX, paper widths, and paper heights sections.
Context Sensitive Tools
TurboCAD’s one of a kind, context sensitive tools eliminate unnecessary prompts and steps by making intelligent assumptions about the users desired outcomes.
TurboCAD Deluxe v15 offers you a brush style editor for Bitmap, Gradient Fills and now new Reflected Brush.
2D & 3D Text Editing
Create and edit 2D & 3D textural information without leaving your drawing. Plus, choose from thousands of colors for text and background.
Point Marker Tool
Automatically number objects such as rooms, doors or windows and is great for creating legends, call outs, or simply mapping points and adding notes to drawings.
Three options for displaying fractional dimensions (stacked, diagonal, in-line)
Improved Text Editing
Offering a newly simplified approach, TurboCAD’s text editing tools now mirror those found in other graphic applications. Simply select the text box you want to edit and the text editing palette is automatically called up.
TurboCAD Deluxe v15 supports the most popular industry-standard file formats, including DWG, DXF, and DGN. Plus, you can now export 3D files into DWF format or publish your designs into HTML, JPG and now newly supported PNG and GIF file formats with included Alpha Channel for transparencies.
Versatile enough for hobbies and crafts too! Designed for precision but simple enough for anyone, TurboCAD Deluxe v15 can help you with your hobbies and crafts too. TurboCAD’s tools are versatile enough to tackle even the most intricate and detailed ideas.
Use it for:
- Quilting Patterns and Pattern Designs
- Stained Glass
- Deck Plans
- Toy Models
- Garden Planning
- Doll Houses
- The possibilities are endless
Architectural Design FeaturesInnovative Architectural Tools
TurboCAD’s architectural tools let you design floorplans, decks, kitchens, bathrooms, room additions and more. Start in 2D and then easily convert your finished drawings into photorealistic 3D spaces. Plus, apply light effects and camera views to simulate video fly-through of your finished spaces.Intelligent Parametric Walls
- Self-Healing 2D & 3D Walls – Walls automatically join and intersect, and update automatically.
- Single-Click Wall Dimensions – One-step incremental and overall dimensions.
- Wall Openings for Doors/Windows – “Slide” doors, windows, arches or any shape to create “openings” in walls with linked 2D and 3D views for correct representation in any view.
Parametric Doors and Windows
Window and Door dimensions are fully parametric and can be scaled to meet your design needs. Doors and Windows can be further customized with application of materials to the different parts of each object. Then, simply drag and drop them as objects into the self healing walls of your 3D drawing. TurboCAD will even automatically generate the appropriate symbol for the 2D version of the drawing. TurboCAD Deluxe offers 2 types of parametric doors and windows.
Display fractions in stacked, diagonal, or in-line layout to accommodate your personal preferences.
Point Marker Tool
Automatically number objects such as rooms, doors or windows and is great for creating legends, call outs, or simply mapping points and adding notes to your drawings.
Mechanical Design Features
Sophisticated Mechanical Tools
TurboCAD’s mechanical drafting tools let you design everything from engines and mechanical parts, to circuit boards, technical drawings and more. Create complex 3D shapes simply by extruding (pulling) them from your 2D shapes. Edit directly in 3D mode and apply colors , brush styles and lighting effects to create stunning visual presentations.
2D and 3D Boolean Operations
Create complete 3D objects easily with one-step 3D shape tools, or extrude, revolve, and more. Even the most complex designs are easy. Simply transform primitive objects into sophisticated 3D models with Boolean operations like add, intersect, subtract, and slice.
Create a 3D object by revolving a 2D object around a revolution axis.
Extrudes and Sweeps
Create complex 3D models by simply extruding (pulling) them from simple 2D shapes. Or use Sweeps to extrude complex shapes along a path that you define. Perfect for drafting irregular objects such as pipes that must be routed around other objects.
Automatic, Editable Meshes
Easily create complex meshes by entering coordinate information or importing matrix data from Excel. Then view, edit and render the mesh directly into TurboCAD.
New and Improved Snaps
Draw lines quickly and let snap tools automatically align them with the closest center point, end point, or dozens of points you choose. Plus new geometric alignment aids offer improved snap indicators and superior auxiliary line presentation for:
- Improved Tangent Snaps
- Improved Projection Snaps
- Improved Perpendicular Line Snaps
- Improved Parallel Line Snaps
- Improved Tangent from Arc Snaps
Floating and Shaped Viewports
Create multiple viewports of Model space in multiple Paper spaces. Then edit your viewports by changing their shape or the layers that they display. You can even render within a viewport.
Multiple Drawings/Multiple Paper Space
Build multiple drawings, each with multiple paper spaces, with independent settings (grid units, etc.); then use tabs to quickly switch between paper spaces.
Drafting and Design
2D Design Tools included:
- Arcs, Bezier Curve, Circles, Ellipses, Construction, Lines, Double Lines, Irregular, Polygon, Lines, Multi-Lines, Parallel Lines, Perpendicular Lines, Points, Polygon, Polyline
- Point Marker Tool
- Chamfer/Fillet, Assemble, Align, Trace by Point, Trace by Rectangle
- Insert Picture, Text, Object, Brush Style
- Transform: Move, Rotate, Scale
- Revision Cloud
- 2 Types of Spline Curves
- Array Copy for Drafting Repeating Objects
- Boolean Add, Subtract, Intersect
- Multiple Object Trim and Extend
- Stretch, Split, Trim, Meet Two Lines, Break, Extend
- 2D Measurements - Angle, Area, Coordinates, Distance
Angular, Baseline, Continuous, Datum, Diameter, Incremental, Leader, Radius, Orthogonal, Parallel, Quick, Rotated, Associative, Fractional, Non-Associative.
Center, Center of Extents, Divide Point, Grid, Intersection, Mid-point, Nearest on Facet, Nearest on Graphic, Quadrant, Tangent to an Arc, Vertex, Orthogonal, Workplane Intersection.
3D Design Tools included:
- Box, Polyline, Sphere, Hemisphere, Cone, Prism, Wedge, Cylinder, Polygonal Prism, Torus, Doughnut
- 3D Mesh
- Extrudes & Sweeps
- 3D Booleans and Splines
- Camera Views: Top, Bottom, Back, Right, Custom
- Link camera views together to simulate video fly-by/fly-through
- Walkthroughs: Walk, Slide, Turn, Roll, Examine
- Light: Ambient, Point, Directional, Headlight, Spot, Sky
- Define shadow softness and fall-off
- Brush Style Editor
- OpenGL and LightWorks 7.5 Rendering Engine
TurboCAD is Right for You
TurboCAD Deluxe 15 is packed with hundreds of advanced design tools typically found in programs costing hundreds or even thousands, but is simple enough for anyone. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced CAD designer, TurboCAD Deluxe is the smart choice.
3D Photorealistic Rendering
Powerful 3D rendering defines physically accurate materials such as glass, mirrors, and polished or reflective surfaces with ray tracing – allowing you to create photorealistic designs.
Interactive and Video Tutorials with over 200 lessons to help you understand and become proficient in CAD design. (New product purchase only. Not included with upgrade.)
Paper and Model Space
Paper and Model Space Support – build multiple drawings with multiple paper spaces with independent settings.
Import/Export support for over 30 file formats from the most popular applications
- DS - 3D Studio
- 3DV – VRML Worlds
- BMF – FloorPlan (Import only)
- BMP - Windows Bitmap (Export only)
- CGM – Computer Graphics Metafile
- DC, DCD – DesignCAD™
- DGN - Intergraph, Microstation
- DWF - AutoDesk Drawing Web Format
- DWG - AutoCAD Native Format
- DXF - Drawing Exchange
- FCD, FCW – FastCAD (Import only)
- FP3 – FloorPlan (Import only)
- GEO – VRML Worlds (Export only)
- GIF - Graphics Interchange (Export only)*
- JPG – JPEG (Export only)
- PLT - HP Graphics Language (Export only)
- PDF - Adobe Portable Document Format (Export only)
- PNG - Portable Network Graphics* (Export only)
- SKP – Google Sketchup (Import only)
- TCW - TurboCAD Native Format
- WMF - Windows Metafile
- WRL - VRML Worlds
- WRZ - VRML Worlds
* Now with alpha channel support -- optional transparent backgrounds for easy placement into other images
- Windows 2000 (SP4), XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Pentium IV processor
- 300 MB of free Hard Disk space depending on accessory applications installed, 64+ MB of swap space
- 512MB of RAM
- DVD-ROM drive
- Super VGA (1024 x 768) display
- High Color (16 bit) Graphics Card
- 2+ GHz Processor
- 2 GB of RAM
- 3D Graphics Accelerator Card
- Wheel mouse
- Internet connection