Traxxas 5806 Slash F-150 SVT Raptor RTR 2WD Truck w/TQi Radio, Batt & Charger
Lowest Prices! - FREE SHIPPING! - Authorized Dealer!
This is the Traxxas F-150 SVT Raptor Ready-to-Run with 2.4GHz Radio. The Ford F-150 SVT Raptor comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race with the new Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz radio system installed and adjusted, Waterproof XL-5 power system, Power Cell 7-cell NiHM battery, wall charger, a painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions.
Please call us at 507-332-7000 before purchase if you have a body color preference, otherwise color will ship at random.
Now includes Traxxas TQi Radio system!
Raptor is equipped with the world's most advanced Ready-To-Race radio system. The all-new Traxxas TQi arrives with a full complement of tuning features and offers the unbeatable convenience of "no channels, no crystals" 2.4Ghz technology - but that's just the beginning. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models. Just switch on and drive, no naming or "model memory" settings required. Power up the transmitter and the model you want to drive, and the settings for that model are dialed in immediately! The new TQi 2.4GHz transmitter is fully adjustable: steering and throttle end points can be set precisely, and the Multi-Function knob can be programmed to control Steering Sensitivity (Expo), Throttle Sensitivity (Expo), Steering Percentage (Dual Rate), Braking Percentage (Dual Rate), or Throttle Trim. TQi's ergonomic case design provides all-day driving comfort, and the unique internal antenna contributes to its sleek, modern look.
Purpose-built by the Ford Specialty Vehicle Team for unprecedented all-terrain performance, the F-150 SVT Raptor is an off-road powerhouse that can go from the dealership to the desert as quickly as you can drive it off the lot. The Raptor's 6.2L V8 pumps out 411 horses to shred any terrain. Massive 35" tires grip the earth as the Raptor's competition-bred Fox Racing shocks absorb off-road abuse. Fast, powerful, and tough, the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor is now available as a high-performance Ready-To-Race replica model exclusively from Traxxas. Based on the award-winning Traxxas Slash and molded in black for a tough new look, the Ford Raptor model features waterproof electronics for all-weather off-road adventure, rugged independent suspension with long-travel oil-filled shocks, and a powerful Titan 550 motor that delivers 30+mph top speeds. Rubber-sealed ball bearings, heavy-duty steel transmission gears, and high-strength materials assure your Raptor model is "Built Ford Tough" for exciting R/C performance run after run.
Just like the full-size SVT Raptor, the Traxxas replica is well-equipped to tackle all of your off-track driving adventures. The long travel suspension and oil-filled shocks easily absorb jumps and rough terrain. The unique chassis design provides huge center ground clearance to drive over deep ruts, rocks, and other obstacles that leave ordinary R/C trucks stuck. The officially-licensed BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A tires provide incredible grip off-road with enough versatility to also perform well on concrete and asphalt. The fenders cover the tires so you bang against your driving buddies without getting tangled up.
The patent pending Revo-spec Torque-Control slipper clutch design delivers smooth operation, precise adjustment, and consistent traction control. The bellcrank steering system virtually eliminates bump steer for precise handling and control. A digital steering servo delivers lightning fast response.
The Ford F-150 SVT Raptor comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race with the all new Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz radio system installed and adjusted, XL-5 power system, Power Cell 7-cell NiHM battery, wall charger, a painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. Traxxas backs the SVT Raptor and all of our products with top-notch support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support allows the Ford Raptor to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Your investment is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your R/C experience is easy and fun (and fast!). Follow the details link above to go in depth on all the Ford Raptor performance benefits.
- Officially licensed Ford F-150 SVT Raptor body and graphics
- Top speeds in excess of 30mph using the included optional 23-tooth pinion gear*
- Powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan
- Race in dirt, mud, water, and snow thanks to Traxxas' innovative water-sealed electronics
- NEW TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models - just switch on and drive, model selection is not required.
Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
Adjustable steering and throttle end points
High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6518) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
Compatible with optional TQi Docking Base (#6510) for full Traxxas Link App capability with Apple iPhone or iPod touch (sold separately)
- XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Innovative watersealed design
- High current handling
- Smooth high-frequency control
- EZ-Set push-button setup
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Integrated on-off button
- Three easy-to-program drive profiles
- High efficiency MOSFET transistors
- Equipped with Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Backed by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty
- Traxxas High-Current Connector
- Digital high-torque waterproof steering servo
- 125 oz-in of torque and 0.16-second speed
- O-ring sealed watertight receiver box keeps the micro receiver dry
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Long-wheelbase fiber-composite chassis
- 13.2 inch wheelbase
- Over 3.5 inches of ground clearance
- Easy access battery compartment
- Adjustable battery hold down accepts 6- and 7-cell flat packs and 7-cell hump packs
- Chassis nerf bars absorb impact and support the body
- Scale front and rear tube-style bumpers
- Body mounts incorporate reinforced washers for additional body support
- Efficient Magnum 272 metal-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Reliable composite planetary gear differential with a steel ring gear
- Heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
- Adjustable steel Jato-Style turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability
- Precision hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology
- Progressive rate white powder coated shock springs feature a race-tuned responsive spring rate
- Licensed BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A Tires
- The tires include performance foam inserts and they come pre-glued on 2.2" split-spoke wheels with satin-chrome "beadlock" detail
- The Traxxas Ford F-150 SVT Raptor is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
Length: 22.36 inches (568mm)
Width: 11.65 inches (296mm)
Height: 8.43 inches (214mm)
Ground Clearance: 3.5 inches (89mm)
Wheelbase: 13.2 inches (335mm)
Weight: 76.2oz (2.16kg)
Chassis: Composite Nylon Modified Tub
Tire Type: BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A 2.2" (front and rear)
Motor or Engine: Titan 12T 550 (12-turn)
Speed Control: Waterproof XL-5 ESC
Speed: 30+mph (With 7-cell battery and included optional 23-tooth pinion gear)
Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
All items are brand new in the factory package, with the full manufacturer warranty.
Be sure to visit our eBay Store for many other items at the great prices we are known for!
If you have any questions about ordering, please contact us at 507-332-7000.
We accept payment by PayPal, and Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards. Our contact information is listed below. If payment is not received within 10 days, your item may be resold to other bidders unless you contact us about it. If you have special instructions or questions please do not use PayPals notes section. All PayPal payments are automatically applied and we do not see the notes. It is best to contact us via email and get confirmation of your request prior to making payment. Once the payment is received the order will be processed as is.
All shipping prices listed are for the continental US only. We will ship to APO/FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, and Guam. But please e-mail (include item number) for a quote before purchasing. We no longer ship to or accept payments from outside the US. Most larger items/purchases are shipped via FedEx Ground, and shipping in the continental US usually takes 2-6 days. This varies occasionally. Smaller items will ship by US Mail, which usually takes 2-5 days, but can also vary.
We offer discounted shipping charges on multiple item purchases. To qualify for the discounted shipping we require that all items must be paid for with a single payment. If separate payments are made, the full shipping charge for each item will apply. When separate payments are made, it can cost us several dollars in extra fees and processing costs. A single payment helps us keep our prices low. The eBay checkout system will automatically apply the discounted shipping charges when the items are combined into one order.
Minnesota residents must add 6.875% sales tax to the total, including s/h.
If you have any questions about your purchases or any of our items, feel free to contact us using the "Ask seller a question" link at the top of the page. You can also visit our Contact Info page for other methods of contacting us. We do our best to respond to all e-mails in a timely manor. However, if you do not receive responses to your e-mails, please contact us using the information listed on our Contact Info page.
Thank you for shopping at RC Superstore!