One (1) Traulsen Digital Electronic Temp. Monitor Model: GHT 2-32 NUT, S/N 158360, Volts 115, Phase 1, Cycles 60 Hz, Ref. 12 15 oz This item has not been under power and its working condition is unknown.
Will Call Fee of $50.00 will be paid at point of pickup and paid to the warehouse. A palletizing fee of at least $50.00 will be paid directly to the warehouse of these goods in the event the buyer requires the items to be palletized. Thank you for bidding!
KG BIDZ is the eBay Store of The KG Associates Group KG. Storage Auction Solutions (www.storageauctionsolutions.com) and KG BIDZ (www.kgbidz.com) are liquidation agent'.
Unless otherwise stated above, full payment is due within 5 days after the close of the auction. Unpaid auctions will be forfeited and a Non- Paying Bidder alert will be filed with eBay. As a consignment seller, we cannot make exceptions.
For Winning bids of $3,000 and higher we accept:
For Winning bids under $3,000 we accept:
- Bank Wire Transfers
- Bank/Cashier's Checks
For Winning bids under $1,000 we accept:
- Bank Wire Transfers
- Bank/Cashier's Checks
- Credit Card (via PayPal)
- We do not accept cash
All items must be shipped, picked up, or removed within 14 days of the end of auction (unless pre-approved via email). Items left after this time will be subject to a $25.00 USD per day storage fee. The buyer will forfeit the item - and any payments made - when storage fees reach either the sale price of the item or a time period of 30 days from the sale of the item, whichever comes first. No money will be returned for forfeited items. Without notice, forfeited items are subject to relisting immediately upon forfeit. For items that have incurred storage fees, electronic payment of the fees due will be required for the item to be shipped or released for pickup. If you have a reason for a delayed pickup, please contact us in advance to get an estimate of the total additional cost. Exception to these payment terms maybe considered for government agencies.
All Massachusetts residence will be charged the Massachusetts tax rate of 6.25%. Massachusetts State Sales Tax Will Be Charged for all buyers that pickup items in person in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or provide non-commercial shipping or transportation of their item(s).
Massachusetts State Tax Exempt Buyers: Must email a scanned copy of the Massachusetts State Resale Certificate (Form ST-4) to: www.kgassociates.biz (please include the eBay item number).
MORE INFORMATION REGARDING RESALE CERTIFICATES CAN BE FOUND AT http://www.mass.gov/ THANK YOU.
Note: KG is required to collect on purchases by consumers of tangible personal property that will be used, consumed, given away or stored in the State of Massachusetts. Massachusetts resellers must submit a Massachusetts Resale Certificate to have taxes removed from their invoice.
Previews, Shipping and Loading:
- This item is located in Massachusetts.
- This item is NOT owned by KG or STORAGE AUCTION SOLUTIONS.
- Preview of this item is available by appointment only, in special cases, when an operator is requested to operate the equipment, a small fee will be charged. Contact us to discuss your preview requirements.
- Click "Ask Seller A Question" link above to schedule a preview of this item or ask questions.
- Preview and Pickup address: Rowley, Massachusetts.
- Pickup and loading assistance may be available, please contact seller.
- If required, a packaging and handling fee may be applied for any buyers that arrange 3rd party shipping.
At KG, we make every effort to present detailed, accurate reports about each item we sell and the photographs shown are of the actual item taken at the time of listing (unless otherwise noted). If you have any questions, please email KG by clicking the "Ask seller a question" link (top right) before placing your bid.
All items are sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS". Neither KG nor consignor makes any warranty expressed or implied as to the nature, quality, condition, genuineness or value of these items. KG and consignor expressly disclaim any warranty or merchantability, fitness for particular purpose or non-infringement.
Only conditions found by the buyer to be substantially different than reported in the inspection report and included photos and/or video may be disputed. Photo and video take priority in evaluating, and verifying, any potential discrepancies that may appear in this auction description. Buyer must directly notify www.kgassociates.biz within 7 days of receiving the item to initiate a dispute. In the event of an authorized return, the buyer is responsible for all return shipping or freight charges and a 20% restocking fee will be charged. Due to the nature of the consignment business, partial refunds are not given.
Customer Service Hours: Monday to Friday 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Eastern Time) - www.kgassociates.biz - please include the eBay item number with your inquiry.
We encourage you to leave positive feedback when the auction goes well. If you have any concerns please contact via email prior to leaving any feedback. Your satisfaction is our priority - please contact us immediately to discuss any questions or concerns you may have.
Terms of Sale:
1. All assets are sold as is, where is, shipping provided at the cost and risk of the buyer.
2. No Guarantees whatsoever! Please inspect all equipment carefully!
3. All Sales Final!
4. All bidders are advised to closely inspect each item.
5. Any dispute arising from a sale will be settled by KG at KGs sole discretion.
6. KG reserves the right to refuse any bidder.
7. KG reserves the right to revoke the privilege of bidding at any time.
8. Liability for payment and risk of loss shift to purchaser at time of notification of a successful bid/offer. It shall be the responsibility of the purchaser to insure purchases immediately. Transfer of title and possession of assets(s) purchased will occur at the time of verification of collection of purchase price of all purchases. KG shall not be responsible for any loss or damage.
9. All payments must be made by bank check, wire transfer, or PayPal, and made payable in U.S. Currency, and made payable to The KG Associates Group. Under special conditions, company checks accompanied by an irrevocable bank letter guaranteeing payment will be accepted. Please note no CASH is accepted. Please contact KG for a full explanation of acceptable forms of payment.
10. All applicable sales or use taxes and/or statutory value added tax (VAT) will be added to the purchase price of all taxable purchases. Dealers who purchase for resale must file their resale permit number in order to avoid paying the areas sales tax.
11. In the event the Purchaser fails to pay the full purchase price of any item within the prescribed time, or fails to comply with any other terms of sale, KG shall retain a possessory lien on all items of the Purchaser and have the right to resell such items and on behalf of the Purchaser by public or private sale without notice of any kind to the Purchaser and retain and/or recover the deposit specified as the liquidated damages.
12. Should KG resell any item, the net proceeds there from (after deducting commission of 15% and any costs) shall be credited to the original Purchasers account and the original Purchaser shall forthwith upon demand pay KG, as damages, any deficiency arising from the resale.
13. All purchases must be removed from the premise within the time announced, and all costs, responsibility and risk of such removal shall be borne by the Purchaser and in every case, the Purchaser shall use prudence in effecting such removal. KG reserves the right to require proof of adequate insurance coverage from any Purchaser of assets requiring dismantling, rigging or hot cutting. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless both the Seller/Consignor and KG against any damage caused by the act of the Purchaser and/or agents of the Purchaser in connection with the dismantling or removal of any asset.
14. It is the Purchasers responsibility to secure all safety equipment to meet all applicable government safety standards in using or removing the items purchased. The Purchasers herby indemnify and hold harmless KG and Seller/Consignor from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from any injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused during The Sale or during the removal of the items purchased.
15. The Purchaser does not have the right of abandonment.
16. If for any reason the Purchaser fails to remove any item within the time specified, the item shall be deemed abandoned, and KG, at its sole discretion, may resell item per terms listed above, or remove and store the said item(s) at Purchasers sole risk and expense. In addition, Purchaser shall be liable for any rent incurred or damages suffered by KG because of Purchasers failure to remove any item. KG will not be responsible for items that are not removed within the time allowed.
17. No sale shall be invalidating by reason of any defect or inaccuracy in any of the lots or their being incorrectly described, on www.kgassociates.biz or elsewhere, and no liability shall be borne by KG with respect to any such fault or errors. While descriptions are believed to be accurate, KG and the Seller/Consignor make no warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, as to the genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any item and will not be held responsible for any advertising discrepancies. Information posted on www.kgassociates.biz and elsewhere is prepared only as a guide based on information from sources generally believed to be reliable and from the Seller/Consignor, but the accuracy thereof cannot be guaranteed or warranted by KG. The bidder acknowledges responsibility to inspect all equipment and make independent inquiries.
18. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, of any nature whatsoever. Each and every item will be sold as is, where is. Specifically, but not to restrict the generality of the foregoing, KG makes no representation or warranty that any of the items that are subject to The Sale:
a) Conforms to any safety or pollution standard or
b) to any standard or requirement of any applicable authority, law, or regulation, or
c) Is fit for any particular purpose, or
d) Is merchantable or financeable, or
e) Is of any particular age, year of manufacture, model, make or condition.
19. All necessary documents will, if available, be delivered immediately to the Purchaser at the time of verification of collection of purchase price of all purchases as set out above and will otherwise be mailed within seven (7) banking days of such payment. Availability of these documents is subject to provision of the same by the Seller/Consignor. Documents provided will be prepared to be effective only in the State in which The Sale is being conducted.
20. If, for any reason whatsoever, KG is unable to make available or otherwise effect delivery of any Lot clear title to the same, or any necessary documentation required in respect of any Lot, whether before or after delivery of such Lot, KG's sole liability, if any, shall be the return of any monies paid on such Lot upon return of the particular Lot. Any Lot shall be returned or surrendered to KG forthwith upon demand, such demand to be at the sole option of KG.
21. Interest at the lesser rate of 24% per annum or the maximum rate permitted by State law will be paid by the Purchaser on overdue amounts, together with any legal or collection costs incurred by KG.
22. Bidder acknowledges that the site of The Sale is potentially dangerous place. Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances are present, heavy equipment is being operated, and electric circuits may be live. Every person at the site of The Sale before, during, and after The Sale shall be deemed to be there at his/her own risk, with notice of the condition of the premises, the activities on the premises, and the conduct of third parties and the bidder shall so advise his agents and employees. No person shall have any claim against KG, their agents, employees or principals neither for injuries sustained nor for damages to or loss of property which may occur from any cause whatsoever.
23. These Terms of Sale may not be amended except by agreement in writing signed by KG and the respective Purchaser, or by any special announcement made by KG.
24. Purchasers and bidders agree that Terms and Conditions posted on www.kgassociates.biz must be accepted, without modification.
25. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of this Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
KG MAY OR MAY NOT BE THE OWNER OF THESE GOODS. WHEN NOT THE OWNER, KG ACTS MERELY AS A BAILEE ACTING ON BEHALF OF THE SELLER ("CONSIGNOR") TO FACILITATE THE SALE OF THE GOODS BY HOLDING OR REPRESENTING THE GOODS UNTIL SUCH TIME AS A SALE IS COMPLETED AND THE GOODS ARE SHIPPED OR PICKED-UP TO THE BUYER.
All items are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS". KG and ANY CONSIGNOR SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
KG nor Consignor makes any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the nature, quality, condition, value or condition of any item, nor that goods conform to any standard in respect to safety, pollution or hazardous material or to any standard or requirement of any applicable authority, law or regulation. Buyer agrees to repair and maintain, at his cost, any goods purchased to a safe operating condition and without limitation, to a condition which meets any standard or requirement of any applicable authority, law or regulation including those concerning any use to which the goods may be put.
Any information supplied by any employee or agent of KG, in any form whatsoever, is intended solely as a general guidance for use by bidders and buyers of KG. All descriptions and conditions as set forth on each piece are merely a guide, and in no way a warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to inspect all equipment and to make his own inquiries prior to bidding.
Purchases shall become the responsibility of the Buyer and shall be at the risk of the Buyer following the end of this auction. It shall be the responsibility of the Buyer to insure this purchase following the end of this auction. KG will not be responsible for loss or damage to any property following the end of this auction. The Buyer agrees to obtain all permits and certification as required by law for use, and maintain or modify all purchases as required by law. While personnel at loading sites may assist Buyers, Buyer assumes all responsibility and liability for the loading, securing, transportation, and unloading of purchased goods. Buyer to hold KG harmless for any property damage or injuries related to the loading, securing, transportation, and unloading.
Freight and Transportation. The Buyer is responsible for all freight and other costs related to transporting the goods from the posted auction location. These costs include, but are not limited to, certificates and/or permits required to move the goods within or across state, province and/or country borders. Buyers are advised to have all such certificates and permits issued and completed prior to transporting the goods; otherwise Buyer may be subject to cleaning, permit, and/or other fees if the goods are stopped and held at a Port of Entry to a state, province or country. Buyers may arrange transportation of goods through KG or through a third party, but KG, and or affiliations of KG, will not be liable for any acts or omissions arising from such third party transportation and claims no responsibility for the actions of any transportation provider. Buyers may not transport the goods until full payment (including any applicable sales tax and Handling Fees) have been received by and posted by KG.
Buyer, whether acting as principal, agent, officer or director of a company or otherwise, in any capacity whatsoever, and the company he represents, both jointly and severally agree to indemnify and save harmless KG, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, shareholders, partners, successors and its Consignors for any and all actions, cases of action, suits, damages, costs and losses of any nature, arising from the purchase or use of any item. Buyer further agrees that all rights and defenses are surrendered.
Buyer acknowledges that the Auction Site and anywhere the property to be sold is located or displayed is a potentially dangerous place. Heavy equipment is being operated, potentially dangerous materials may be present, electric circuits may be live, and other potential dangers may exist. Each person at the Auction Site (and other areas where the property is located or displayed), at all times shall be there at their own risk. No person shall have any claim against the Auctioneer, their agents, employees or principals for any injuries sustained or death to any person or persons whomsoever nor for damages to or loss or property which may occur from any cause whatsoever or property damage caused by Buyer, his agents or his employees.
KG's ENTIRE LIABILTY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE SALES PRICE OF THE RELEVANT GOODS AND $100. Some States do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The Terms and Conditions and the Sellers Agreement constitute the entire agreement between you and KG with respect to the items for sale and supersedes all prior negotiations or agreements. No modifications or amendment of them will be binding unless in writing signed by KG.
The parties shall comply with all U.S. export control laws and regulations. The material sold WITHIN this AUCTION may be subject to the provisions of the Export Administration Act of 1979 and Export Administration Regulations promulgated there under, the Arms Export Control Act and International Traffic in Arms Regulations and the sanctions laws administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control. The BUYER(S) acknowledge that these statutes and regulations impose restrictions on import, export and transfer to third countries of material and related data, and that licenses from the U.S. Department of Commerce or U.S. Department of State may be required before material or data can be transferred, and that such licenses may impose further restrictions on use and further transfer of material and data.
Purchaser agrees to put adequate controls in place to maintain the access restrictions following: Buyer may be required to obtain information concerning citizenship or export status of Buyer's personnel prior to delivery of the material. Information submitted to KG's Consignment CUSTOMER by Buyer will be certified by an authorized representative of Buyer as being true and correct. Buyer will not knowingly export or re-export any material, directly or indirectly, to any destination controlled by U.S. Export Law without license or other authority.
KG BIDZ is the eBay Store of The KG Associates Group KG. The KG Associates Group (www.kgassociates.biz) is a liquidation and appraisal agent for financial institutions, retailers, wholesalers, and manufacturers with excess inv align="justify"entory and equipment. In 2008, after years of serving as a managing appraiser and liquidator for various trusted industrial, commercial, and retail liquidators, Kevin G. "KG" founded The KG Associates Group. Kevin holds an MBA from Nichols College.
On behalf of KG BIDZ and The KG Associates Group I wish to thank you for your time and we look forward to doing business with you! KG
The KG Associates Group