Details about Tweco Fabricator 181i w/Cart & TIG Torch W1003182/W4013
See original listing
Aug 26, 2014
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Processes:||Arc, Flux Cored, MIG, Stick, TIG||Model:||
|Power Source:||208/240V Electric||MPN:||
Tweco Fabricator 181i MIG, TIG & Stick Welder Pkg with Cart & TIG Torch (W1003182 & W4013802)
The Tweco Fabricator 181i Package (W1003182) includes a cart and TIG Torch (W4013802) so you're ready to hit the ground running. The Fabricator 181i is the only product of its kind; featuring MIG, Stick and TIG welding capabilities in one integrated portable package. This portable, multiprocess powerhouse is designed to take on a wide range of MIG, Stick and TIG applications. It can deliver from 10 to 180 Amps of welding output power from 230 Volts input. This is a high performance machine that can perform anywhere. Weighing less than 33 pounds, itâ€™s approximately half the weight of the competitionâ€™s single process MIG equipment. Itâ€™s the ideal choice for the light fabrication of steel, stainless steel and aluminum (MIG) across a wide range of user applications.
• Infinite Voltage Control with optimized starting performance.
• Inductance Control for arc stability and spatter control.
• Tweco MIG Gun w/12 ft. cable and industry standard #4 connection.
• Durable Metal Feed Plate features 2 roll drive system, quick change reversible drive rolls and easy-to-set single scaled wire tension knob.
• 4" or 8" Spool capacity allows easy installation of wire spool sizes
• Spool Gun ready.
• Adjustable Burnback Control.
• Adjustable Arc Force Control for optimum STICK electrode performance.
• Built in Hot Start for easy arc starting.
• Lift TIG Start: Provides TIG arc starting without use of high frequency.
• Downslope: Eliminates the crater that can form at the completion of a weld.
• Digital Meters: Voltage and Amperage; Preview and Hold capability.
• Excellent Portability: Lightweight, less than 33 lbs. includes shoulder strap.
• Comprehensive Setup Chart: Weld set up guide for optimum welding performance over a wide range of materials and shielding gases.
• Trigger Control: 4T (Latch) eliminates operator fatigue.
• Remote Receptacle: Enables connection of remote control devices and Spool Gun.
• Quick Change Polarity: Simple quick change polarity (no tools required) from the front of the power source.
• Overload Protection: Shuts down the power source to protect the internal electrical components from overheating.
• IP23S: Suitable for outdoor use.
• Intelligent Fan Control: Operates when welding commences to cool components & reduce airborne contaminants pulled through the power source.
• Fabricator 181i Power Supply
• TIG Torch (W4013802)
• Economy Cart
• 12 ft. Tweco 220 amp MIG Gun
• Contact Tips, .023", .030", .035", .045"
• Victor Argon Regulator/Gauge & 10 ft. hose
• Tweco WeldSkill 200 Amp electrode holder with 13 ft. lead
• Tweco WeldSkill 200 Amp ground clamp with 10 ft. lead
• Drive Rolls, .023"-.030" V Groove, .023"-.035" V Groove, .030"-.035" for fluxcored wire
• E6013 General purpose electrodes
• Operator manual & CD
• 9 ft. Power Cord and NEMA 6-50P 230V AC Plug
• Shoulder Strap
We offer free shipping to the Continental 48 States. Alaska and Hawaii residents, please email us prior to placing your order for a quote on shipping.
We will gladly accept returns received within 14 days of delivery for a full refund, minus our original shipping cost. Orders returned outside of the 14 day window are subject to a 20% restocking fee, plus our original shipping cost. Returned items must be unused, in brand new condition, in original packaging. Items returned without their original packaging or in used condition are not eligible for refund or exchange and will be returned to you at your expense.
The IOC in Welding Supplies stands for Indiana Oxygen Company. IOC has been a leader in the welding and gas industry since 1915, making us the oldest independently owned Welding Supply Company in the county. After all these years, we're still a family owned company that is passionate about customer service and the products we sell. Our internet department was created in 2000 has been shipping products to our loyal customers across the country ever since.
We like to think that we have some of the most knowledgeable customer service reps in the industry. Feel free to email or call us with questions about a product, to check the status of your order, or vent about the big game last weekend; we're here to help Monday through Friday, 8am to 6pm EST.