Jessica Sawyer eBay Specialist and Cataloger
Please read the full description and use the grading table below for further details about the condition(s) of the posters before bidding. Any other notes will be notated with the description. Please ask all questions that you may have before you place your bid. Thanks for looking!
The Jerk Lot (Universal, 1979). One Sheets (2) (27" X 41") Style B. Comedy. Starring Steve Martin, Bernadette Peters, Catlin Adams, Jackie Mason, Mabel King, Richard Ward, Bill Macy, M. Emmet Walsh, Dick O'Neill, and Maurice Evans. Included in this lot is a poster for Richard Pryor Live on the Sunset Strip (Columbia, 1982). Directed by Carl Reiner. Unrestored posters that have fold and edge wear, minor fold separations, and edge tears. Folded, Very Fine+.
A poster that may never have been used or displayed. May show very slight signs of age. On folded poster, might show the most minimal signs of wear to the exterior due to storage. The poster should have no holes or tears.
Near Mint (9.4)
A very lightly used poster with fresh, saturated colors. On folded posters, may show the most minimal wear at the folds. The poster should have no holes, tears nor paper loss.
Very Fine (8.0)
A poster with bright color and a clean overall appearance. It may have general signs of use such as minor fold separation and fold wear. It may have pinholes or very minor tears. The poster may be restored and put on linen or paper.
A poster with good colors and, overall, still very presentable appearance. It may have tears, slight paper loss, pinholes and minor stains. It may have some fold separation. It may have restoration.
Very Good (3.5)
The poster may be slightly brittle due to age, or it may have some paper loss and/ or staining from tape, water, etc. The poster may have writing in an unobtrusive place. The poster may have some varying degree of restoration.
An average poster which may have tears, paper loss, and a significant degree of general age wear. It may have some color fading, stains, tape or tape stains, and be in need of restoration. It may have significant restoration.
Poster may have faded colors and/or brittle paper, showing significant signs of use. May have large tears and significant paper loss. May have tape, writing, stains in image area. In great need of restoration or had major restoration.
A poster that is worn, torn, and/ or badly damaged. May have staining or dry rot. May be heavily soiled and/or large pieces missing, and may be cracked or brittle. It would be in dire need of restoration.
Important: Please Read the terms below before bidding...
- Items will ship in 7-10 business days.
- Paypal is our preferred payment method.
- International shipping:
- Additional duties and taxes will be assessed per local government regulations.
- International orders will be shipped without insurance. Please contact us for a quote if you wish to add insurance.
- Previous winners please note that due to rising costs of International carriers and the quality of our packaging, we have raised our shipping fees for International customers.
- Combined shipping is available on up to 5 like items (rolled with rolled, folded with folded) at no extra cost. $1 per item after that.
|Terms of Sale |
- Texas residents must add 8.25% sales tax on all orders.
- Please contact seller for total invoice amount. All orders must be paid in full prior to shipping.
- Complete Terms and Conditions.
Texas residents must add 8.25% sales tax on all orders.