Refunds will not be issued in the following cases:
1) If the client has decided to change the name of the company or what it does or simply decides to terminate our services with out giving sufficient notice (at least a week) or reason
2) If several services are purchased together and the client decides to terminate the projects that have started or the client does not give a valid reason for not liking the concepts
3) If the company is shut down
4) If the client has decided to change the entire requirement project scope
5) If the client has NOT communicated with us for more than 20 days
6) If the client requests for a fresh set of concepts (redraw) after the initial concepts has been approved
7) If the client requests additional work not stated in the description of the product being sold
8) If work has begun on your project.
9) If the client sets forth unrealistic time lines that has not been approved by Geografixx.com
Geografixx.com will begin production design (THE PROJECT) upon receipt from THE CLIENT (100% of the full billable amount as outlined in our rates sheet).
2) Upon completion of THE PROJECT, Geografixx.com agrees to transfer electronic files relating to the FINAL DESIGN of THE PROJECT to THE CLIENT via download from Geografixx.com website or e-mail. It does not include original artwork files like .FLA, .PDF, CDR, .PNG. These files may be available upon request ad additional cost. Geografixx.com retains the copyrights to all designs resulting from THE PROJECT except the FINAL DESIGN.
3) Once THE PROJECT has been initiated, the rules outlined in the refund policy section of the website are in effect.
During Project Life Cycle
4) In the course of THE PROJECT, Geografixx.com will remain in contact with the client regarding edits, revisions and scheduling. If THE CLIENT fails to provide necessary feedback to Geografixx.com regarding any edits and/or revisions within 12 days, THE PROJECT may be subject to removal from our servers and placement in our STALE DATED database. Any STALE DATED project is subject to a $100 ($US) reactivation and un-archiving fee. This fee is at the sole discretion of Geografixx.com
5) If THE CLIENT fails to communicate with Geografixx.com regarding any initiated project for a period of more than 20 days, such project will be cancelled, and any retainers or deposits shall NOT be refundable. No further edits, revisions, file transmission or online image storage will be undertaken by Geografixx.com after that date. Further activation of this project will be subject to new project activation, project submission, retainers and deposits as outlined in our current pricing schedules, unless specifically waived, in writing by an authorized representative of Geografixx.com Also once a project is completed the client requests for the final files no more edit requests will be entertained unless they are paid for. It is the responsibility of the client to be aware of these time restrictions and act accordingly. No alerts or warnings shall be given by Geografixx.com
6) Further, if THE CLIENT, after 2 days from project submission, wishes to alter original scope of project, as outlined in project submission forms, including, but not limited to, name of logo, type of business, theme of business, specifically requested illustration criteria or stakeholder (account holder) then such project shall be deemed a new project and subject to new retainer payments as per current pricing schedules. Previously paid retainers and/or balances shall be applied as KILL FEES to original project, and any new retainers and/or balances shall be applied to new project as requested by THE CLIENT.
7) All artwork, designs, edits, revisions and work product created in THE PROJECT (other than the FINAL design accepted by THE CLIENT as being the subject of this agreement) remain the exclusive copyright and intellectual property of Geografixx.com Any use of this work project by THE CLIENT and/or their assigns is strictly prohibited without written, prior permission by Geografixx.com
8) Geografixx.com retains the right to utilize ANY artwork, designs, edits, revisions and work product from THE PROJECT in advertising, promotion and other marketing materials. Geografixx.com agrees to add a Trademark, Copyright or other ownership mark as may be requested by THE CLIENT from time to time. Further more Geografixx.com reserves the right to publish any comment/feedback/testimonial that the client sent the company on the Geografixx.com website or any other promotional material and sister websites.
9) Geografixx.com is NOT liable for any damages or expenses incurred by the client in the use of artwork created in THE PROJECT by third parties, unless said third party is contracted by Geografixx.com as a "work-for-hire" vendor, or in direct professional consultation with Geografixx.com Such consultation is subject to fees as agreed to by THE CLIENT and Geografixx.com By contracting Geografixx.com to create THE PROJECT as outlined in these terms and conditions THE CLIENT agrees to abide by the terms and conditions contained therein. For further information on any of our terms and conditions, please contact us.
10) Due to the complexities of international copyright and trademark law, Geografixx.com will not be held liable should THE CLIENT be found to be infringing on an already existing copyrights or trademarks or service mark relating to the project name, description or service. When a design has been finalized THE CLIENT should conduct a copyright and/or trademark search before closing the project. Alternatively the client can engage Geografixx.com to do this search on their behalf. (For details click here)