This is the original TI Nspire Clickpad. While Supplies Last.
Grab-and-Move feature allows you to make changes to a graph in real time to observe mathematical relationships and the impact of changes.
The innovative capabilities of TI-Nspire™ technology include the ability to create, edit and save problem solving in documents and pages similar to the word processing and file storage features of a computer.
For students, this provides an easy and organized way to review and revise work. It also helps them present their problem-solving techniques and explain each step, allowing educators to effectively assess their critical thinking and guide progress.
For educators, TI-Nspire technology offers many benefits that can help impact student performance:
- Documents can be sent to student TI-Nspire handhelds at the beginning of the lesson, focusing the class on the subject matter faster and maximizing time spent on task.
- The sequence of tasks can be organized more effectively to guide student understanding.
With TI-Nspire™ technology, the different representations of a problem can be dynamically linked together. This means that changes made to one representation are automatically reflected in others of that same problem, all in real time.
The TI-Nspire handheld comes with a snap-in TI-84 Plus Keypad that provides the same keystrokes as TI-83 Plus, TI-84 Plus and TI-84 Plus Silver Edition graphing calculators.
Whether handhelds are provided by your school or your students bring in personally-owned units, this side-by-side compatibility between TI-Nspire handhelds and existing TI graphing calculators delivers you a comfortable transition to TI-Nspire technology. Simply pop out the TI-Nspire Keypad and snap in the TI-84 Plus Keypad. It's fast and easy, and fits securely into place.
With either keypad snapped in, the TI-Nspire handheld can be used by students on high-stakes exams that permit TI-83 Plus and/or TI-84 Plus models, such as SAT*, ACT*, PSAT* and AP* exams.
The TI-84 Plus Keypad includes these built-in Apps:
- Cabri™ Jr.
- Inequalities Graphing
- Periodic Table
- Probability Simulations
- Science Tools
- Transformation Graphing
- Vernier EasyData™
The TI-84 Plus Keypad allows you and your students to continue using current TI educational technology that you may already have in your classroom:
- The TI-Navigator™ system (version 2.0 or 3.0 software).
- Data collection tools: TI's CBR 2™ (motion detector) and CBL 2™ data collection devices, and Vernier Software & Technology's EasyTemp™ temperature sensor and EasyLink™ sensor interface.
- TI Connect™ software. You can still transfer data back-and-forth between handheld and computer. Capture graphing calculator screen images and download StudyCards, software applications (Apps) and more. Simply link to the computer using the TI-84 Plus Keypad's I/O port.