New In Retail box (includes noise canceling headset)
Windows 98/Me/Xp/ Compatible (not compatible with vista or windows 7)
Talk It Type It 2 Ultra
Precise Voice Recognition Technology for Everyone!
Finally…powerful, easy-to-use voice recognition software at a price EVERYONE can afford!
With TalkItTypeIt® 2 you can do all of your typing in as little as one third the time it normally takesin ANY Windows® application—just by talking to your computer! You barely have to lift a finger to create letters, reports, email—anything that you would normally type.
Whether you are a hunt-and-peck typist looking for a productivity boost, a chat-room enthusiast looking to keep up with the chatter, an individual with repetitive motion injuries or other ailments that make keyboarding difficult, or just a typical everyday computer user curious about the benefits of this amazing technology, you’re certain to be impressed with the ease, speed, and accuracy of TalkItTypeIt 2.
It only takes 5 - 10 minutes to train TalkItTypeIt 2 to recognize your voice and, once completed, you are on your way to an entirely new, much more productive, and yes…FUN, computing experience.
You’re going to love talking to your computer!
Includes the Cyber Acoustics Headset Microphone:
• Voice recognition certified
• DNCT4: Direct Noise Canceling Microphone Technology
• Adjustable Headband
• Adjustable boom arm
• Ambidextrous design (wear on right or left)
• Outstanding Accuracy
New in TalkItTypeIt 2 —utilizes the powerful Microsoft® 6.1 Speech Recognition Engine.
• Works with Your Favorite Programs - Dictate directly into virtually any Windows® application including Microsoft® Word, Excel, Outlook and other email clients, AOL® Chat and other instant messaging programs, Corel® Word Perfect®, OpenOffice, and much more.
• Much Faster than Typing - Up to 150 words per minute— more than three times faster than the average 40 wpm typist.
• Easy to Use - Quick and easy voice training will have you talking to your computer in no time.
• Versatile - Built-in 60,000 word vocabulary and the ability to add new words (names, technical terms, etc.) with ease. Easily import and export user-created voice profiles to multiple computers.
• Avoid Repetitive Strain Injuries - Use your voice instead of your hands.
• Supports American English and U.K. English.
Deluxe Features Include:
Avoid repetitive work and save valuable time. Create macro commands (macros) to automate frequently used keystroke actions, customized text, series of mouse actions, and combinations of the above. Use macros to run applications, open documents, and perform actions within an application. Macros may be ‘global’ or associated with a specific application. Use TalkItTypeIt 2 Deluxe’s Macro Manager™ tool to create, view, delete, and edit your macros.
Transcriber™ – Your personal dictation service!
Transcriber™ allows you to transform your recorded speech into text. Works with any digital recorder that allows creating and saving highquality speech files in the .wav format. During transcription, text appears in the edit area of the Transcriber window. Pause, resume, or stop transcribing at any time using toolbar buttons.
Direct access via your voice to any clickable object on your screen! Highly effective and convenient to use—just say the name of ANY object you see on screen and pop-up “hint tags” are placed adjacent to your selection. Saying the number or letter of the hint tag is just like clicking your mouse button. What could be easier?!
Windows 98/Me/Xp/ Compatible (not compatible with vista)
Not compatible with Vista, not recommend for blind people or heavy accents
Inetl Pentium I I I /500 MHz processor (or equivalent AMD processer) 128 RAM
Shipping to Canada is $5.99
Check out our great prices on our Children's and relaxing CD's