This is a new, store stock, display model
guitar. We are an authorized Takamine
dealer. The Takamine EF340SCGN Acoustic-Electric Guitar brings the build
quality and performance capability of Takamine professional series guitars to a
whole new level of affordability. Built on the popular cutaway dreadnought
platform, this guitar starts with a solid cedar top for great warm vintage tone
right out of the box.
The EF340SCGN guitar's back and sides are
mahogany with multi-ply bindings on the edges to protect it from the bumps and
bruises that a guitar will get from day-to-day use, especially when you are out
on stage. The neck is mahogany, with a rosewood fretboard, which holds 20
highly polished nickel-silver frets. The tuning machines are chrome and of the finest
quality for precision tuning. At the heart of every Takamine professional
series guitar is a state-of-the-art electronics system, which starts with a
palathetic pickup built into the bridge, and ends with the Takamine preamp
The CT-4B analog solid-state preamp
features three bands of EQ, and a volume control. Tone shaping is done very
easily with a user-friendly graphic EQ, with bass, midrange and treble slide
controls. The volume is also on a slider. Another great feature on this preamp
is the built-in chromatic tuner. The tuner on button also acts as a mute
control for silent onstage tuning. It is also incredibly useful for
non-standard and open tunings. The EF340SCGN dreadnought cutaway guitar comes
out of the box looking and feeling like a well-worn old friend. The antique
stain and the light satin finish give it that pure vintage feel and vibe. The
list price on this one is $1299.00.
Hard case is included as is free shipping in the continental U.S.A.
Specs are as follows:
Shape: dreadnought cutaway
Mojo's Terms and Conditions:
If you require shipping to anywhere not specifically priced above, please contact us with your address and postal code or we will not reply with a shipping price.
Who Are We?:
We are a real music store, with an actual "brick and mortar" location in Edwardsville, Illinois. We opened our store October 1, 2000 and have been in "the business" for over 30 years. We have been selling on E-bay since 2001 and have 100% positive feedback rating.
Our toll free number is 1-866-415-MOJO (6656), please feel free to call us anytime with any questions or comments you may have.
Mojo's Music and eBay:
- Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us.
- All of our items have been inspected and tested before going up for sale.
- We will never misrepresent our items.
- We positively guarantee that everything we say is the absolute truth.
- We will err on the side of "over-describing".
- Our descriptions will be accurate and honest. If, upon receiving your item, you feel our description was inaccurate, please give us the opportunity to make it right before posting feedback.
Mojo's Music Return Policy:
- You must notify us within 36 hours if you wish to return an item.
- Returns will be accepted within 14 days. This means we must have it back in 14 days. There will be no exceptions to this time frame.
- You, the buyer, will be responsible for all shipping charges, both to you and back to us.
- Items must be returned in the exact condition you received them. All packaging, packing, manuals, accessories, etc. must be included.
- Returns of NEW items will be subject to a minimum 10% re-stocking fee. Contact us for details or questions.
- In the unlikely event of a defective, brand new item, we may suggest that you contact the manufacturer directly. This could possibly save you both time and money.
IF, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase from us, you must notify us within 36 hours of receipt of the merchandise. You may return it (in the exact condition you received it, including all packaging, packing, manuals, etc.) for a full refund of the purchase price (may be subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee on new merchandise), not to include the shipping charges. You, the buyer, are responsible for all shipping charges, both to you and back to us if necessary.
Buyers with zero feedback are required to contact us in advance of your bid detailing how you will pay should you win the auction. If you will be paying with PayPal, you must have your PayPal Account set up and fully functioning prior to bidding. Failure to follow these simple rules will result in us either cancelling your bid or extreme delay in receiving your merchandise.
We will only ship to addresses listed with eBay/Paypal. Please make sure that information is correct before bidding. We will not ship to a different address.