1. Tube Variable Voltage Regulator 6V6 Bare PCB
2. Assembly Manual
1. Variable output voltages: 180-450V DC and 0-30V DC
2. One 5AR4, two 6V6, one 12AX7, and one WY-2(OB2).
3. 5AR4/5Z3P/5Z2P uses as rectifier tube with two optional rectifier diodes.
4. Two beam tetrodes 6V6/6V6GT provides high output driving current to the loading. Two tetrodes are configured in parallel to supply current up to 100mA.
5. 12AX7 acts as regulating tube with voltage reference 110V set by WY-2/OB2 which can be replaced by the optional Zener diode.
6. Filament voltages are biased at much higher voltage above ground floor.
7. Provide low voltage regulator for tube filament (0-30V DC) with soft start up.
8. Dedicated ground and power rails layout design.
9. Four large reservoir decoupling capacitors for power rails.
10. Power requirements: two 150-400V AC, one or two 6.3V AC, one 5V AC for high voltage regulator and one 9-24V AC for low voltage regulator
11. PCB dimension: 166.8mm (W) x 153mm (L)
12. PCB thickness: 2.4mm, double layer, 2oz copper.
2. Choke 10H 150mA