Welcome To Our Listing!
You are looking at a Turbo Air Solid Door Refrigerator! (Model M3R47-2)
CALL US @ 855.327.2909
Call us for details: 855-327-8130!
Douglas Equipment is proud to offer a TRUE LEADER In Commercial Kitchen And Restaurant Equipment - TURBO AIR!
Features / Benefits (from manufacturer):
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL SYSTEM - Provides precise and constant temperature.This level of precision allows food products to remain fresh over an extended period of time.
- HIGH-TECH MONITOR - The monitor digitally displays the present temperature. You can easily change the temperature by adjusting the thermostat.
- EFFICIENT REFRIGERATION SYSTEM - M3's solid door refrigerators are designed with oversized and balanced (CFC Free R-134A) refrigeration systems. These include efficient evaporators and condensers for faster cooling and greater efficiency.
- AUTOMATIC EVAPORATOR FAN MOTOR DELAYS - Through stopping the evaporator fan when the refrigerator door opens, the circulation of hot, moist air into the refrigerator is prevented. This increases energy efficiency and lengthens the life of the compressor.
- STAINLESS STEEL CABINET CONSTRUCTION - The Turbo Air M3 refrigerator model boasts a stainless steel interior and exterior (except the coated AL inside wall and the back). It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. Unlike other companies' products, the sharp corners and edges have been rounded to reduce the risk of injury.The M3 can add a touch of style to the most refined setting.
- ADJUSTABLE, HEAVY DUTY, PE(POLYETHYLENE) COATED WIRE SHELVES
- HIGH-DENSITY POLYURETHANE INSULATION - The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are formed-in-place using high density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED DOORS - Customers' fatigue fades away with easy grip handles and doors that open effortlessly. These features along with self-closing doors make this the ultimate choice in customer convenience. ABS sheet door liners resist water condensation with thermal efficiency.
- MAGNETIC DOOR GASKETS - Magnetic door gaskets are of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning and replacement.
- HOT GAS CONDENSATE SYSTEM - Through Turbo Air's creative innovation, the condensate system surfaces have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion, but also prevents the overflow of condensate water.
- TOP MOUNT COMPRESSOR UNITS - The refrigeration systems are designed to ensure that each part is properly sized and balanced to achieve the highest efficiency and performance.
- REFRIGERATOR HOLDS 33°F - 38°F FOR THE BEST IN FOOD PRESERVATION
- INCANDESCENT INTERIOR LIGHTING
- DOOR LOCKS
- SELF CONTAINED SYSTEM
- 4" SWIVEL casters (optional)
- SOLID AND STURDY GRILLE DESIGN
- OPTIONAL FEATURES AVAILABLE (please call Douglas Equipment at 855-327-8130 prior to ordering this item if you are interested in any optional features): LEGS AVAILABLE FOR ALL MODELS; TRAY RACK AVAILABLE; REMOTE CABINETS AND CONDENSING UNITS AVAILABLE FOR ALL MODELS
- WARRANTY: 1 YEAR PARTS AND LABOR / 5 YEAR COMPRESSOR
- Dimensions: 51.75 L X 30.75 D X 78 H (* Height does not include 5" for caster height.; * Depth does not include 1 3/8" for rear condensate enclosure.); Weight: 406
- Electrical: 115 V / 60 / 1 ph
Call or Email us for a copy of the Manufacturer's Spec Sheet!
FREE SHIPPING to business addresses in continential
Free Shipping DOES NOT include Lift Gate OR Non-Commercial Delivery Charges.
Call for details! 1-855-327-8130
(See below for full details)
*** Ebay pricing IS NOT available in our store locations!
- Payment must be made within 5 days of the auction ending, or the
item will be relisted.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Paypal.
- Shipping Method: Freight
- Fast Shipping: Most orders will ship within 1 business day
after payment has cleared.
- Shipping to the continental 48 states only.
- Sorry, No APO/FPO or PO Box Delivery
- If you require Liftgate Delivery, please add $75 for this service.
- There is a $75 fee for Non-commercial Delivery as well.
- Save Money!! Buy multiple auctions and we will combine your
shipping, which saves a great deal of money!
- Smaller items that are able to ship UPS Ground are not applicable to Lift Gate or Residential Delivery Fees
- It is your responsibility to inspect all shipments for damage
BEFORE YOU SIGN for the shipment. If the item is damaged, you need to alert the
shipping company immediately, and DO NOT SIGN for the item.
What is freight delivery?
Freight delivery is required when merchandise is too large or heavy to be delivered
by UPS or USPS. These items are delivered to your locations via a tractor trailer.
Standard Delivery does not include unloading the merchandise or delivering it inside
of your location. You are responsible for offloading the merchandise and bringing
your merchandise inside of your location. Please contact us if you require special
What is a lift-gate?
A lift-gate is a device used to raise and lower items from ground level to the level
of a tractor trailer. Freight companies deliver items on a tractor trailer which
is 56 inches above the ground. These trailers are designed to load and unload at
a loading dock or with a fork-lift. If your delivery location does not have a loading
dock or fork-lift and the item is too heavy to remove from the trailer by hand,
then you may need a lift-gate.
Do I need lift-gate delivery?
There are several ways to avoid paying lift-gate delivery costs. If your delivery
location has a loading dock or forklift you do not need a lift-gate. If the individual
items in your shipment are light enough for you and your friends to remove from
the truck you do not need a lift-gate. If you are willing to drive to the closest
terminal and take terminal delivery you do not need a lift-gate. Terminal delivery
is often a good way to save both lift-gate and residential delivery fees. If none
of these options work for you then you will need lift-gate delivery.
How much does lift-gate delivery cost?
The average cost of a lift-gate is $75. Douglas Equipment ships with several different
freight companies depending on the delivery location and the delivery services you
request. The best way to find your actual lift-gate cost is to call us for an exact
quote of your delivery costs with and without lift-gate delivery
What is Residential Delivery?
Residential delivery is a term and fee used by freight carriers to describe delivery
to any address which is not zoned commercial. Usually this is a home, but it could
be a church, farm community center, etc. Businesses run from a home are still considered
residential. The average residential delivery fee is $75.
Do I need Residential Delivery?
Often you can avoid residential delivery fees by receiving your shipment at a nearby
business or office building. If you have a pickup truck capable of hauling your
item, we can schedule "terminal delivery" where the item is delivered to the closest
trucking terminal and you receive the item there. This is a good way of saving both
residential and lift-gate delivery fees.
What is terminal delivery?
Terminal delivery is where the freight company delivers your shipment to their closest
freight terminal (usually in the closest urban area) and you receive the shipment
at their terminal.
Why would I use terminal delivery?
By accepting your shipment at the terminal you can save residential and lift-gate
delivery fees. You can also save high local delivery fees if you live in a remote
or hard to reach area.
How does insurance work with freight shipments?
Every freight shipment is insured. But in order to collect the insurance on damaged
goods the receiver MUST INSPECT THE SHIPMENT BEFORE SIGNING FOR IT! Legally, when
Douglas Equipment signs the shipment over to the freight company, the freight company
owns it. When you receive the item and sign for it, you own it. Therefore it is
imperative that you carefully inspect your shipment for any damage. If there is any damage at all you must note the damage on the
freight bill. This is the only way you will be compensated for the damage!!
What should I look for when inspecting
my shipment ??
A very small amount of freight shipments arrive damaged, but be sure to inspect
your item when it arrives. The most common cause of damage is the fork-lift so pay
special attention to holes poked in the packaging and to the bottom 18" of the shipment.
Inspect the outside of the packaging to look for dents or crushed corners. If you
see anything even slightly suspicious carefully remove all packaging and inspect
the item. The driver may be impatient but that beats having to settle for a damaged
item. Unlike FedEx or UPS, if you sign your Freight bill free of any claims then
you have little recourse if you later discover that it is damaged.
What if my item is damaged?
You have two options. You can note damage on the freight bill and accept the item
anyway, or you can refuse the shipment. 99% of freight damage is cosmetic. If you
sign the freight bill damaged then the freight company will replace your item, approve
reimbursement for parts and repair, or provide compensation depending on the damage
to your item. This is often the best option if you need to get your item operational
and the damage is cosmetic. If you refuse the shipment it will be returned to us
and we will ship a replacement as soon as possible.** This may take some time due
to stocking issues and transit times, but this is usually the best option if your
shipment is damaged beyond repair. If you accept your shipment in a damaged state
it is very important that you call the freight company immediately to schedule an
inspection and file the freight claim, you should take good pictures from different
angles of the item and the packaging, and you should save all packaging material.
** If the item is used, there will be no replacement available, so it is
vitally important to have the freight company compensate you for repair.
Returns are at the discretion of Douglas Equipment. If accepted, prior authorization
must be obtained to return any equipment. Authorized returns for credit must be
prepaid and be received by Douglas Equipment within 10 working days of purchase.
Credit will be based on invoice price, less 25% restocking charge, and return freight
charges. Refurbishing, if necessary, will be an additional charge to purchaser and
will be deducted from any authorized credit. If free shipping was offered, original
and return shipping charges will be deducted from refund amount.
If you order a "Special Order" or "Custom" item, the restocking fee would apply
as soon as the order has been placed with the factory.
If item is delivered to WV, VA, KY, FL, MD, CA or NC then any taxes imposed by state
governmental authorities on the sale, or use of goods referred to in this auction
shall be paid by the buyer, in addition to the purchase price. If items are tax
exempt for reasons of: resale, sales of Non-taxable services, Sales to Agricultural
Producers, Governmental Entities, or Sales to Persons Presenting a Direct Pay Permit,
a signed tax exemption must be filed.