Who is TP-Link?
We also accept:
Credit Cards via Phone
|Pay me securely with any major credit card or eCheck through PayPal!|
This Web Smart Switch offers flexibility, speed (gigabit Ethernet), and excellent management capabilities using its Web-Browser interface, with an attractive price/performance relation. The Web based control enables easy configuration and monitoring of functions such as: VLAN, Port Mirroring, Port-Priority and Port Trunking, all via an Internet browser. Additionally, the switches provide users with the VCT (Virtual Cable Test) function. Superior speed and flexibility is obtained by utilizing the ultra fast RJ45 gigabit uplink ports and the SFP expansion slots that accept MiniGBIC modules.
The Web Smart Switch fully complies with IEEE802.3/802.3u/802.3ab/802.3z Ethernet standards.It provides (8) 10/100Mbps and (1) 10/100/1000Mbps UTP/STP RJ45 ports with auto-MDI/MDIX. Also, its standard 19-inch rack-mountable steel case and intelligent management makes it is suitable for small, middle and large networks.
- 8+2G Gigabit-Uplink Web Smart Switch.
- Gigabit uplinks include 1 RJ45 and 1 SFP Expansion Slot.
- Quick and easy setup with Web-based management.
- Supports Port-Based VLAN and IEEE 802.1Q Tag VLAN.
- Supports Static MAC address and filtering MAC address management.
- Fully complies with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3z standards
- 8 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
- 1 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation RJ45 ports supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
- 1 SFP independence expansion slots supporting MiniGBIC modules
- Quick and easy setup with Web-based management
- Supports Port-Based VLAN and IEEE 802.1Q Tag VLAN
- Supports Port Trunking
- Supports the configuration function of Port Security, Broadcast Storm Control and Port Mirror
- Supports Static MAC address and filtering MAC address management
- Supports Virtual Cable Test
- Supports Static Port Priority and IEEE 802.1p Class of Service (CoS) with 4-level priority queuing
- Supports firmware upgrade, configuration backed up and restored
- Rack-mountable steel case
- Internal power supply
***Shipments will either be sent via Fed Ex Ground or the United States Postal Service. Generally, packages that are being shipped to a commercial address or packages that are over 5 lbs will be shipped using Fed Ex Ground. Residential shipments weighing 5 lbs or less may be shipped out via the United States Postal Service depending on their size, weight, and delivery zone.
No matter what delivery method we use, you can be assured that we will ship your order out as quickly as possible. We ship all in stock orders the same business day if orders are received by 3pm Central.***
UPS Ground Shipping Schedule:
- 1 Business Day: AR
- 1-2 Business Days: KS, MO, OK
- 2 Business Days: AL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KY, LA, MS, TN, TX
- 2-3 Business Days: FL, MI, NE, VA, WI
- 3 Business Days: AZ, DE, MD, NM, NC, ND, OH, PA, SC, SD, WV
- 3-4 Business Days: CO, MN, UT, WY
- 4 Business Days: CT, ME, MA, MT, NH, NJ, NY, RI, VT
- 4-5 Business Days: AK, ID, NV
- 5 Business Days: CA, WA
- 5-6 Business Days: HI, OR
*Please note that our free shipping is to the 48 contiguous states. Any area outside of the 48 states will have to pay additional shipping costs (HI, AK, PR, etc.)