(estimated and based on current bid) To be provided at checkout
This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions
TEKTRONIX PS 501-2 POWER SUPPLY 0-20 V 500 MA PLUG-IN FOR 500 SERIES RACKS Need a great power supply for your 5000 series rack? This PS 501-2 is a constant-voltage, current-limiting 0 to 20 VDC power supply designed to operate in any compartment of a TM 500 Series Power Module. The PS 501 is a floating power supply in which either terminal may be grounded, or floated to 350 VDC + peak AC. Front-panel controls provide continuously variable voltage selection, as well as current limiting from 0 to about 500 mA. A ground-referenced +5 V, 1A auxiliary supply is also included.
To read all about it, please click on the manual link below.
CONDITION: A- It is used & other than some scuffs on the sides & some marker writing on the top, in good condition.
TEST REPORT: A I have tested it & everything on it works correctly! Meter is accurate for both V & I. Low start bid & No Reserve, you can't lose here, only win, what could be better? Your satisfaction is guaranteed (as-described), so why not put it on your watch list or even better, go ahead & get your bid on it now. <>Thanks for Looking Thanks for Bidding Good Luck!
NEW MEXICO TAX If you win this item & live in New Mexico, I have to collect "sales" (known as gross receipts tax here). The percentage varies, depending on your location, please wait for an eBay invoice showing the correct tax.
ACTUAL WEIGHT OF ITEM:
ACTUAL SIZE OF ITEM:
11" X 5" X 2.5"
WEIGHT OF SHIPPING BOX:
SIZE OF SHIPPING BOX:
15" X 10" X 7"
SHIPPING COST ESTIMATE: CONUS (lower 48 states) ONLY Lowest rate is shown by eBay, but you can choose Priority Mail or FedEx by clicking REQUEST TOTAL.
AK, HI, PR & OVERSEAS: Please include telephone number with your payment. See question #5 below. If S&H is not automatically shown, please click REQUEST TOTAL. An invoice with your correct S&H will be sent.
*FAST* $XXXX USPS Priority Mail + $XXX Handling & Packing Tracking Number Included Total S&H = $XXXX PM ----OR---- *SLOW* $12.00 FedEx Ground + $4.00 Handling & Packing Insurance & Tracking Number Included Total S&H = $16.00 FX
. THE DREADED "FINE PRINT" (Recently Revised, 09-01-12)
This is a real auction! Seems they are getting harder to find as more sellers are doing fixed price listings now, with few or no auctions, even though some state that it's an auction in their descriptions. Have you noticed that some of these sellers charge astronomical prices for their items? Here, there is never a reserve, a low start bid (0.99 to 9.99), no buy it now, no silly tricks, so the fair value of this item is up to you! So, have some fun bidding, who knows, you could be the only bidder and get a super duper bargain? Being an Electronics Enthusiast & HAM Radio Operator, General Class (KC5AKQ), I enjoy bringing uniquely fun, interesting & useful items to many areas of eBay at very reasonable/low starting bids. I hope this helps other non-deep-pocket people to build up their shack, workshop, lab, etc. as items become available for a resonable cost. Please read the complete listing before placing your bid. Much of this comes from answering lots of questions over 10 years of listing, buying, selling & learning experiences.
FJT is constantly listing new items, some are auctions, some are fixed price. So, if you like electronic, industrial & scientific stuff, please have a look at my other items & save FJT as a favorite seller.
Money saving combined shipping is offered! If you win multiple items, please wait for me to send an invoice before paying, see add'l info below.
I hope you'll check FJT auctions & store (fixed price) frequently.
EBAYs NEW SHIPPING POLICIES: I really wish I could ship all items within 1 day. There are many variables involved in getting an item packed & shipped. About 30% are usually shipped within 2 days. The rest, especially the larger ones, may take 3-4 days. If you win an item & need it shipped more quickly, please write using eBay messages & I will do my best to get it out more quickly. FREE SHIPPING is a "sleight of hand" trick. Most sellers who offer it just add the shipping cost to the starting bid or buy it now price.
OVERSEAS SHIPPING NOTE: You are WELCOME here! I am happy to ship overseas, but please know there is some risk of loss or damage. Most countries do well at getting your item delivered, however, most of the problems I've seen have been with Italy & Brazil, mail theft & slow clearance thru customs. There is a 95% chance your package will be delivered without any problems. First Class Mail International does not have insurance, so if it gets lost, there is no recourse, USPS will not help & I can't refund your payment. Priority Mail International is insured, but it can take 3-4 months to settle.
FJT NEWS: I have recently moved from Pagosa Springs, CO to Albuquerque, NM. Ham radio antennas here in a small apartment are a major challenge. I am trying to use 2 magnet mount antennas that were on my car, now they are on the balcony of this 2nd floor apartment. One is a tri-bander for 6 Meters, 2 Meters & 70 CM. The other is a K40, tuned for 10 Meters on the car, but on the balcony, I can't seem to find a resonant (low SWR) frequency using an MFJ antenna analyzer. Could be not enough ground plane?
I attended the local HAM radio ARRL field day on Sat. 23 Jun. It was great to get to meet some local hams & get to see digital modes in use for the first time.
************************* The IBM computer I use to buy & sell on eBay runs the KUBUNTU 10.4 operating system.
************************* FJT usually lists items like: High Voltage & other power supplies, Tek scopes & a variety of plug-ins, signal generators, frequency counters, temperature control & lots of various test equipment, scientific & industrial stuff. HP/Agilent, Tektronix, Fluke, Power Designs, Sencore, Systron Donner, B&K, Keithley, Omega, Wavetek & more.
TELEPHONE NUMBER: 505-884-0789
Below are some answers to many commonly asked questions: <>
1. Will you end the auction early? No, sorry, this is not fair to other bidders.
2. Will you put a "Buy-it-Now" price on it? No, also not fair. FJT has some fixed price items in the store, with more being listed all the time. Also, you can check out other seller's fixed price listings, there are certainly plenty of them.
3. Can I win/buy several items & have them shipped together? Yes! The savings really do add up. Please see below.
4. Can you ship using my (buyers) UPS (or other) account? No, every time I have done this, I later wished that I had not. A lesson learned, so please don't ask.
5. Why do you need my telephone number to ship my item? For domestic (USA) FedEx shipments, FedEx strongly suggests having your phone number so an agent can call you in case there is a problem delivering your package. For International delivery, USPS requires your phone number for their paperwork. If there is a problem, your Post Office or Customs can call you.
6. Can you declare a lower amount on my customs form? The amount of insurance is determined by the value declared. Loss or damage rarely happens, but when it does, you will be glad to have insurance for the full amount. EBay has a new policy. Your "buyer protection" is no good if customs declaration is falsified.
7. Do you include accessories for scopes, meters & other equipment? If I have accessories, they will be included, but few items come with them. Unless it is specifically stated in the auction description text or shown in photos, I don't have manuals, cables, power cords, probes, or any other accessories for most items. PAYMENT: WE PREFER PAY PAL To ask about other ways, please write through eBay messages, use the "ask seller a question" link? To send a letter in the mail, please write for the address, the address eBay gives out is not correct. If you need something special done before shipping or have special packing/instructions, please leave a note on your Pay-Pal payment. This will make certain that I see it before the item is packed & shipped. PROBLEMS: If you receive an item that's not what you expected, pleaseget in touch! Always use eBay messages or call on the phone. I'm human, work some long hours & though I try my best, occasional mistakes happen. Don't just leave a negative! Please click on FEEDBACK below for more info. We'll work out something to make us both happy.
WARRANTY: I provide a 14-day warranty on guaranteed items only. If the listing says, "As Is" or "As Described," it means the item is Not Returnable. Due to high shipping costs, all items shipped Overseas are not returnable. MY MESSAGES: Please use My Messages through eBay for all eBay comms. Live & Ended Items: click ASK SELLER A QUESTION link. I will answer as quickly as possible, though I am usually a day or two behind with answering messages.. eBay Messages or telephone are the only ways to communicate about eBay items.
If there is an important issue that needs to be discussed, please call me at: 505-884-0789. If you get my answering machine, please leave a message & I will call you back asap.
?HAVE OTHER QUESTIONS ? Please ask your question in the ask seller a question link on the auction page. I will answer as quickly as I can. If you don't get an answer quickly enough, please feel free to call me: 505-884-0789 ************************************* BY BIDDING ON MY AUCTION, YOU AGREE: .
To make payment no later than 5 working days after the auction closes. To eBay's basic Bidding & Buying rules. You understand that your bid is a Binding Contract between you, theWinning Bidder & the Seller.
. ************************************* Thank You For Looking & Happy Bidding. More Fixed Price (store) items coming soon. eBAYING IS&SHOULDALWAYSBEFUN! .
Questions and answers about this item
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
Your max bid:
Your max bid:
By clicking Confirm bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.