Up for sale is a TC Electronic M2000 with a Power Cable.
This processor is in good condition with a few marks from sliding in and out of the rack. It works great. These retail for over $1000 and you can't buy one for less than that new. The pictures in this listing are pictures of the item you will receive.
Wake up and smell the processing! Power, versatility and ease of use along with an incredible retail price of under $1,500. The Wizard M2000 signal processor will enable you to create Magical Sound. It offers digital I/O, an incredible user interface that actually helps you choose the right reverb for any situation. Uncompromising effects provided by the T.C. DARCtm chip offer you a clarity, density, and feel beyond anything you have ever experienced before. Among these are exceptional effects like morphing and reverbs including the unique Coefficient Optimized Room Emulator - or C.O.R.E. Reverbtm, built on a whole new concept for reverberation.The smoothness, intensity, and density must be experienced to be believed. There are just too many good things about this processor to cover them all here!
The M2000 provides you with a broad palette of high quality effects enabling you to create magical effects. The true dual engine configuration allows you to run two full-blown effects simultaneously, i.e. on two individual effects sends. The effects have been developed for optimal sonic quality with no compromises made. This has only been possible because our engineers succeeded in combining the latest technology with TC's powerful DARC™ chip.
The user-friendly TC feature, the Recall Wizard, instantly finds the preset that suits your need in any situation. You simply enter your preferences, such as gentle reverb for vocal, or extra pitch for guitar and the Wizard serves you a short list of presets ready to compare and use.
Optimised Room Emulator or C.O.R.E. Reverb™ based upon TC’s famous reverberation Technology.
The M2000 gives you access to a stunning array of Reverb, Pitch-shifting, Delays, Chorus, Dynamics etc. Among the included reverbs you’ll find the unique Co-efficient
Another unique feature in the M2000 is the Dynamic Morphing. This function enables you to apply e.g. Chorus to a vocal at low volume levels, while the same effect is being morphed into flanging at high levels giving the signal a totally new dynamic dimension.
The M2000 is fully prepared for the digital age with Digital I/O connectors, S/PDIF and the professional format AES/EBU. However, specifications never tell the whole story. What really matters is how your final mix sounds. This is where TC’s long experience and know-how in high-end studio signal processing becomes important.
• 250 factory presets, including Delay, Reverb, Ambience, Pitch, Dynamics, EQ + more.
• True stereo Twin Engine processing with six different routings available.
• Dynamic Morphing™ and Patch Glide with adjustable glide times.
• 20bit Analog Conversion (105dB Dynamic Range A to D): 10Hz-20Khz bandwidth
• AES/EBU (24bit) and SPDIF (24bit) digital I/O. + 16bit dithering tool for DAT output.
• Wizard Help menus assist user in preset choices on an easy to read scrolling bit-mapped display.
• Tap tempo and MIDI tempo Delay presets. Tap tempo button and footswitch jack.
• Both 128 user and 128 Combi-user presets + 4 snapshot memories.
• Universal auto-switching power supply (100-240V.)