Symbol SPT1700-ZRG80200 wireless handheld barcode scanner with CRD1700-1000S charging cradle, used battery, AC Power Adapter and stylus
The picture(s) above are to be used as reference only and the actual item you receive may differ based on the information below.
You are bidding on a Symbol SPT1700-ZRG80200 / SPT 1700 wireless handheld barcode scanner with CRD1700-1000S charging cradle, used battery, AC power adapter and stylus. This scanner was recently used in a large organization and have since been removed from service due to the company migrating to a different scanner platform. Please note that these may have minor scratches on the screen from normal, every-day stylus use but anything severe or major will be noted in the auction.
Important information regarding operating system software:
| ||Item: || ||Symbol SPT1700-ZRG80200 wireless handheld barcode scanner with CRD1700-1000S charging cradle, used battery, AC Power adapter, and stylus|
Whenever possible, we will include factory operating system restoration CDs or hard drive partitions with the computers we sell. The auction will state whether or not an operating system is included. If an operating system is included, please note that you will have to re-install the operating system software and any drivers than may be required in order to get all the system devices to work correctly. If an operating system is not included, you will have to obtain a genuine operating system (i.e. Microsoft Windows) either by contacting the manufacturer to see if they have factory restoration CDs available, or by purchasing the software from a retail location, and install it on the system for it become fully functional. In most cases, the computer will have a genuine Microsoft Certificate Of Authenticity license (COA) which is to be used with the factory restoration software.
View Item Condition
This item has been tested and operates as intended. Cosmetically, it may have minor scratches or scuffs on the casing an please note that this item may also have minor scratches on the screen from normal, every-day stylus use but anything severe or major will be noted in the auction.
View What's Included
This auction includes the Symbol SPT1700-ZRG80200 wireless handheld barcode scanner with CRD1700-1000S charging cradle, used battery, AC Power Adapter, and stylus and any additional items listed below:
No additional items.
If an item is not listed above and is not listed anywhere in the Description & Specifications section, please assume that it is not included.
View Sale Terms and Payment Information
Terms of Sale
- Payment is due within four (4) days of auction close. Please see our Payment section below for more information.
- Condition Disclaimer: As with most used equipment, please note that the item(s) in this auction / listing may have normal wear and tear such as scratches or scuffs on the casing. If the item is a laptop, it may also have minor wear on the keyboard such as "shiny" keys but the letters will be readable.
- You are encouraged to read the entire auction prior to placing a bid or contacting us. Often times, answers to your questions can be found in the auction listing. Play It Again PCs is not responsible for circumstances arising from failure to read auction content.
- Do not bid unless you intend to follow through with your purchase. By bidding on this auction, you are entering into a legally binding contract per eBay's terms and conditions.
- If picking up your item(s) or arranging your own shipping, you will also be charged a $5 handling fee for each auction won. Please see our Shipping section for more information about local pickups.
- Payment must be received within four (4) days of auction close.
- Please note that auctions shipped to or being picked up in Michigan will be charged 6% Michigan state sales tax. If you happen to be tax exempt, please let us know and we'll email you a tax exemption form that needs to be filled out and sent back to us.
- Play It Again PCs only accepts PayPal as payment at this time. You may use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover card, or bank account as payment through PayPal. Simply follow the checkout instructions provided in your end of auction email, or click the Pay Now button in the auction to submit payment for your auction.
View Shipping and Local Pickup Information
- Buyers are responsible for all shipping costs and are required to calculate shipping costs prior to placing a bid. Please note that any duties, taxes, and/or brokerage or customs fees levied on international shipments are the responsibility of the buyer. Buyers may also pick up or arrange their own shipping. Please read below for more information about local pickups and arranging your own shipping.
- Orders normally ship the next business day after receiving payment. During holidays, shipments may be delayed.
- Free Shipping Information: When applicable, free shipping as denoted in an auction apply to the 48 continental United States only. Buyers in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other US territories will need to contact us for a shipping quote.
- Local Pickup Information: Local Pickup Information: If you would like to pickup your item instead of having it shipped, you will be charged a $5 handling fee for each auction won as well as 6% Michigan state sales tax. Orders will be available for pickup between the hours of 3:30pm and 4:30pm Eastern the next business day after receiving payment. For example, if you pay for an item on Monday, it will be available for pickup Tuesday afternoon. Orders that are paid for over the weekend are generally available for pickup Monday afternoon. We may experience slight order processing delays during the holidays and unexpected events, so your order may not always be available for pickup the next business day. Please note that local pickup orders must be picked up within 14 business days.
- Arranging your own shipping: If you would like to arrange your own shipping (i.e. have an item shipped on your account number or arrange your own freight truck), a $5 materials and handling fee will apply for each auction won. Please contact us once you win the auction and we'll send over an updated invoice. Please be sure to specify the shipping carrier, account number, and method of shipment in the notes section of your payment. If arranging a freight shipment, we will need a Bill of Lading (BOL) from the shipping carrier prior to releasing the shipment for pickup.
- We will only ship to the address listed in the PayPal transaction details page of your payment. If you require shipping to a different address, please add it to your PayPal account and resubmit payment with the new shipping address.
- Domestic Shipping: Play It Again PCs ships to all 50 states via UPS or FedEx Ground and United States Postal Service (USPS) unless otherwise specified in the auction. Please use eBay's shipping calculator to receive your actual domestic shipping cost. For freight shipments, please use the shipping calculator link in the description section of the listing to receive your freight shipping estimate. Although an auction may specify UPS as the shipping carrier, orders may be shipped via FedEx.
- International Shipping: Play It Again PCs also ships to all of North and South America, Canada, and Europe via USPS Priority or Express Mail Service and FedEx International Economy. Please note that heavier items, or those not accepted by the USPS, will have to ship via FedEx or UPS, which can be quite excessive in cost. Any duties, taxes, and/or brokerage or customs fees levied on international shipments are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Signature Required at Delivery: By default, all orders require a signature upon delivery. If you wish to remove the Signature Required option, please contact us within 12 hours of submitting payment. Please note that if you elect to have the Signature Required option removed, you assume responsibility if the package gets lost, stolen, or damaged upon delivery.
- Tracking: An order summary with tracking information is automatically emailed to each winning bidder the morning after their order ships. Please add our email address to your email safe list in order to prevent our emails from getting blocked by your spam/junk mail filters. You may also track your package by using our Tracking Number look up tool by clicking here.
- APO, FPO, PO Box Shipping: When possible, we will ship to APO, FPO, and PO Boxes via US Postal Service. Please contact us for a shipping quote to such addresses.
- Express Shipping: Play It Again PCs gladly offers express shipping! Please contact us with your ZIP or Postal code for an expedited shipping quote.
- To ensure the safety of your shipment, we use the Insta-Pak Foam Injection System to package most of our items in double-walled cardboard boxes. Please note that not all items may be packaged this way.
View Warranty & Return Policy
Unless otherwise stated in the auction, items we sell are generally guaranteed not to be defective on arrival (DOA). This is commonly referred to as a non-DOA warranty and is specifically referred to as a Guaranteed not to be DOA
warranty in our auctions. It is defined by the following:
A guaranteed not to be DOA (Defective On Arrival) warranty refers to the item arriving as described, free from defects other than those stated in the listing, for a period of ten (10) business days after receiving the item. DOA claims must be made within ten business days of carrier verification of item receipt. After ten business days, no warranties of any kind apply to the item and it is to be considered sold "as-is."
Please note that the above warranty applies to United States customers only. International customers, please contact us for warranty terms and conditions. When applicable, items may be covered by remaining manufacturer warranty.
While we're confident in the quality of our product, we do realize that certain situations arise that require items to be returned, exchanged, or repaired. We'll do everything to ensure that you are satisfied with your business experience. Before deciding to return your item, click here
for our Support Center which may help you in resolving any issues you may be having with your item. Also, please contact us through eBay with your situation so that we may assist you further. Please note that some auctions do not qualify for returns and this will be noted within the auction itself. Please read below to determine whether or not your item is covered by our return policy:
Your order will
qualify for return or exchange, without penalty or expense, if:
- Your item arrives defective or becomes defective due to hardware failure within 10 business days of receiving the item.
- Your item arrived damaged by the shipping company. If this is the case, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can file a damage claim and get the return process started for your order. Please keep the original packaging.
- You received the wrong item. If this is the case, please contact us and we will assist you further.
Your order will not
qualify for return or exchange, without penalty or expense, if:
- You received the item, but there is nothing wrong with it and you simply want to return it. We accept returns of non-defective merchandise as long as a Return Merchandise Authorization number has been issued within the warranty period. Please note that the customer is responsible for returning items of this nature at his or her expense and only a partial refund of the purchase price less a 15% restocking fee will be issued. Shipping will not be refunded for non-defective merchandise returns.
- You are having trouble getting your system to work properly due to not having drivers installed or other software related issues. If this is the case, please click here to visit our Support Center which may assist you further.
- You discover that your item is defective and it is beyond our 10 business day warranty. As stated in our warranty policy, all DOA claims must be made within 10 business days of receiving your item. After 10 business days the item is considered sold "as-is" and returns are no longer accepted.
Once you've determined whether or not your order is eligible for return, here's how it works:
- Customers must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning an item. Please contact us with your name, email address, Order ID, and reason for return. Once an RMA number has been issued, the customer will receive a PDF document that will need to be printed out and included along with the shipment. Additional instructions may be included in that document.
- For all shipments, excluding freight, a UPS or FedEx Electronic Return Label (ERL) is generated and emailed to the customer, who then prints it out, affixes it to the package to be returned, and drops it off at any local UPS Store or FedEx Office (formerly FedEx Kinko's) location. If you would prefer UPS or FedEx to pick up the return from your home or office, we can also schedule them to come out and pick up the package with a preprinted label. Please indicate which method you prefer.
- Once the item is returned, it will be inspected, repaired if applicable, and either a replacement item will be sent out or a refund will be issued. Please note that a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund amount for non-defective merchandise or merchandise that was returned and is as described in the auction. Also, shipping will not be refunded for non-defective merchandise returns. We can also ship the non-defective merchandise back to the customer. Return merchandise that qualifies for a full refund will have the refund issued via PayPal.
- Play It Again PCs cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged returned goods sent by the customer at his or her expense.
View About Us and Contact Us
About Play It Again PCs
Mission Statement: To provide a professional and cost effective experience for anyone looking to purchase quality used IT equipment.
Sometimes the latest and greatest system on the market isn't necessarily the one you need. And, if you've ever been faced with deciding on whether to buy new or used computer equipment, just ask yourself one simple question, do I always have to buy new? The answer is, no. The answer is Play It Again PCs.
We specialize in offering new and used desktops, laptops, servers, monitors, and other computer equipment at affordable prices. We stock all major brands including Dell, IBM, and HP, as well as several other manufacturers. A team of experienced computer technicians is always working hard to ensure you are receiving quality equipment at exceptional cost savings.
Since 2002, Play It Again PCs has taken pride in making you, our customer, first priority. We are committed to providing you with outstanding sales and service before, during, and after your business experience. If at any time, you are unsatisfied in anyway, please let us know. We'll do our best to accommodate your needs!
Need to contact Play It Again PCs?
- If inquiring about an auction, please email us through the eBay auction. Email provides a fast and efficient way to address any questions or concerns you may have.
- If you have a general question for Play It Again PCs, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page by clicking here or email us through the eBay auction.
- Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8am until 5pm Eastern. Please note, however, that local pickups are available between the hours of 3:30pm and 4:30pm Eastern only.
- Although we make every attempt to answer each and every email please note that emails sent over the weekend may not be answered until Monday. We sincerely apologize for not being able to answer every email.