1. All products sold by Platinum Micro, Inc. are brand new and carry the manufacturers warranty.
2. We are not responsible for physical damage or misuse of the product, damage or misuse of the product will automatically void the manufacturer warranty.
3. Platinum Micro, Inc. offers a 14 day return/exchange policy. Item must be returned within 14 days after the item has been delivered. Refund will be given back as Money back or item exchange (buyers choice), Return shipping will be paid by buyer.
Noted: Sales of Software, Toys, Thermal Compound, Thermal Paste, Thermal Grease, Thermal Adhesive, Thermal Epoxy, CPU Heatsink, VGA Heatsink, Motherboards, CPUs / Processors, Transmitters, Receivers, and items manufactured by Allstar, Linear, Genie, Samsung, Asus, LG, Pioneer, Panasonic, Scythe, Shuttle Computer Group, and Cisco are considered final. No returns, exchanges, or refunds. Please contact the manufacturer for warranty services.
4. There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund. We charge this 15% restocking fee for all returns for refund to encourage customers to purchase products they intend to keep. We offer RMA replacement without any restocking fee to customers who have received a defective product. There is a 50% restocking fee on all items that are returned damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, writings or markings other than from the manufacturer.
5. Shipping cost is not refundable.
6. Product exchanges can be accepted for defective items, the same exact item only. Product returns can be accepted on defective items only. Product returns for non-defective items will incur in a 15% restocking fee, deducted from the refund amount.
7. Platinum Micro, Inc. does not offer "Advanced Replacement" for the exchange of defective merchandise.
8. Platinum Micro, Inc does not pay the return shipping cost for defective merchandise.
9. We are not responsible for product defects, because we do not manufacture the products we sell. Platinum Micro, Inc. will pay for shipping "back to the customer" for exchange of defective items.
10. All returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number). Please contact us for a RMA number prior to sending your package. Platinum Micro, Inc. will not accept packages without prior authorization and a RMA number. Send return/exchange packages to:
Platinum Micro, Inc.
ATTN: (Your RMA number)
7512 Tyrone Ave.
Van Nuys, CA 91405
RMA numbers are valid for only 10 business days.
All packages being shipped to Platinum Micro, Inc. must have a valid tracking number that is with a major courier such as DHL, UPS, FEDEX, or USPS.
Packages must be received by us within 10 business days after the RMA number has been issued. Packages received after the 10 business days will not be accepted