Swarovski Flatback Crystal Rhinestone Ss9 Olivine (72)
| ||Click an Image to Enlarge|
Over 20,000 Items In Stock
FREE U.S. SHIPPING!
Genuine Swarovski Crystal Rhinestones (Flat Backs)
2028 Xilion Rose (round)
ss 9 (2.5mm-2.6mm)
Quantity: 72 Rhinestones
- Sparkling flat back rhinestones add glamour to anything you glue them on.
- Crystals can be applied to just about any surface, including fabric, plastic, and metal.
- Please note: Photo is enlarged to show detail and color.
- If you are new to Swarovski Flat Backs, we have all the tools you need to get started:
- We recommend E6000 glue (for hard surfaces) or Gem Tac (for most surfaces including fabric) or GS Hypo Fabric Cement (super fine applicator) as adhesive. NEVER use super glue, hot glue or epoxy.
- Use the Perfect Positioner instead of tweezers and avoid glue build up. If you do use tweezers, wipe them clean with a damp cloth between every rhinestone.
- Your finished item should dry for at least 24 hours before wearing or using. For best results, wait for 3-7 days, especially if gluing rhinestones on flip-flops.
- Wash fabric by hand, inside out if possible, (do not dry clean,) and lay flat to dry. Do not wash for 7 days after initial application.
- U.S. Postal Service First-Class Shipping in the U.S. for this item is FREE.
- Priority Mail is available as an option at checkout for an additional $6.75.
- Express Mail is available as an option at checkout for an additional $21.75.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to size and weight, certain items may not be available for international shipping. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- US Postal Service Shipping to Canada for this item is $3.00. If this is an additional item (combined shipping) additional shipping is FREE.
- International shipping for this item is $3.00. If this is an additional item (combined shipping) additional shipping is FREE.
- Please contact us using eBay's "Contact Seller" function within 30 days of purchase to arrange the return of any damaged or defective item. Prior authorization and an RA# are necessary for processing your return.
- After you make a purchase, we'll send a Winning Bidder Notification, with a copy of the link to our Checkout site.
- You can wait until you are all done shopping, and then pay all together at the end (within a 7 day period). (For customers outside the U.S. this will allow you to take advantage of any available combined shipping reductions.)
- We accept PayPal
- California residents will be charged state sales tax.
Using our quick and efficient Checkout is a condition of sale. After winning an item in auction or completing a Buy-It-Now purchase,
you have two check-out options:
Now! Click on the Check-Out button
to the left or click here to immediately proceed
with the checkout and payment process. You will be able to
complete your payment and finalize your purchase without waiting
for the winning bidder email confirmation.
Check-Out Later: Within 2 hours of the end of the auction,
you will be notified via email that you are the winning bidder.
There is no need to contact us to arrange payment. Our email will
contain a link to our checkout site where you will be able to
pay for your item.
Please contact us using eBay's "contact seller" function.
We do our best to respond to emails within 1-2 business days.
Nice Stuff. Nice Prices. Bead-a-holics, look no further for the best prices on the internet. We carry your most essential supplies, and some of the most beautiful and unusual components you'll see. We pride ourselves on the quality and variety of our offerings.
How do we do it? We import directly from all over the globe, and we buy in bulk. Then we pass our discounts on to you.
Our service is fast and friendly, and our customers tell us they can’t believe how low our prices are, how good our quality is, and how fast our packages arrive.
How do I get my total? How do I combine my purchases, combine my shipping (if any), and make one payment?
How is shipping computed on multiple items, exactly?
- Paying for your purchases is easy! Use our checkout now button (above) or click the Pay Now button at the top of the page.
- You will be taken to our checkout page where all your purchases will be combined and a link provided for Paypal, or you can pay by credit card.
- You will also be given our mailing address to use for other forms of payment.
How do I make my jewelry project? Those interesting-looking items you sell--what are they used for?
- First, our system determines whether you are in the U.S., Canada, or an International delivery zone. Then our system calculates shipping for multiple items in the following way:
- All items to be shipped to a U.S destination will be shipped via First Class U.S. Postal Service will be shipped FREE (unless you choose a higher level of service). If, however, your shipping destination is not in the United States, the "first item" shipping rate is as listed above in the Shipping section. For other, additional items IN THE SAME ORDER, paid for in a single checkout, the additional charge is FREE.
- Like most hobbies, beading is as rewarding for the skills we learn as it is gratifying for the beautiful items we create. There are many excellent beading books available to guide you on your creative journey, and we carry some of our favorites. Click here to see our books
- We try to answer as many questions about our products as possible. However, due to our high volume of email, we are unable to give general beading instruction or design consultation.