1994 Super Clean Demolition Man Pinball Machine by Williams
· FREE SHIPPING
· Very Reliable Williams WPC (Fliptronics 2) Electronics
· Mfg Date: 1994 - Playfield is very good shape
· All functions have been checked for proper operation
· 100% Working - Plays perfectly
UNIQUE GAME FEATURES
· Widebody - 5 Ball Multiball Playfield
· Auto Launcher
· Magnetic Ball Lifter (Cryo Claw) + Elevator from playfield to Cryo Claw
· 2 Matchbox® cars used like sequential captive balls,
· Upright player handles with trigger buttons for activating flippers and thumb buttons to launch balls,
· Custom captive ball (Retina Scan shot)
This machine is in excellent condition as evidenced in the below photos.
Skill Shot: made by hitting the launched ball up the side ramp from the upper left flipper and is worth 5million. The second made skill shot is worth 10mil, etc. Made skill
Combos: Combos are the most important part of Demolition Man ...
A combo is any sequence of the seven major shots when lit by its flashing red arrow. Making shots lite the next shot in sequence ... Keep hitting shots one after the other and the game will keep lighting the proper shots in sequence.
Each combo awards a set value depending on how many shots you have hit in sequence ... 5M for the first, then 6M, 7M, etc. with no apparent limit. The scoring reverts to 5M when the lit flashing shots time out. You can make other shots in the meantime and the combos will remain lit.
The Combo shots lite the Computer every 10 combos and an extra ball at 12 and 50 combos. (adjustable to 6,8,10,12 combos). Defaults are 10 combos/computer and 12 combos/extra ball.
Computer: The Computer is accessed via the UnderGround shot and is lit by a yellow lamp immediately above. Lit every 10 combos, the Computer is a random award:
- Light Extra Ball
- Light Explodes (lights all four explode 10M lamps)
- 3x Car Crash
- 2x Retina Scan
- Light Arrows (lights Laser millions on all combo shots)
- Maximize Freezes (freezes four balls and lights multiball)
- Collect Bonus (complete with bonus music!)
- Collect Standups (awards all the lit yellow targets)
Retina Scan: This is the eyeball shot on the left side of the playfield. Shots that knock the captive eyeball into the upper target award the Retina Scan value.
At certain numbers of Retina Scans hits, Explode Hurry Up is activated. It takes 1 hit for the first Hurry-Up. An extra ball is lit at three Retina Scans.
Car Crash: The Car Crash contains two captive cars (yes, that's right ... captive cars) behind an impact target. Hitting the target adds to the Car Crash value and lights an additional Car Crash light. Hitting the target with three lights lit award the Car Crash value.
Top Lock: It awards multiball and extra balls when lit and a mystery value when unlit. Mystery values include :
- Big Points: 1M
- Hold/advance bonus X
- Hold standup value
- Boost combo values
- Hold combo values
- Light Access Claw
- Light Quick Freeze
- Increase Retina Value (+2 mil)
- A left loop/top lock combination shot awards two combos and, in Capture Simon mode, two Simon awards.
The Claw: The Claw is the other major important feature of Demolition Man. It awards five different modes culminating with a 'wizard award' of Demolition Time. The Claw is accessed via the right ramp when lit. The five claw awards are:
- Start AcMag: this mode returns the ball to the left inlane. Repeated center ramp shots award an increasing value. Animation is an increasingly bizarre range of objects being blown to kingdom come. Awards are 5mil to 12.5mil, then 6mil to 13.5mil, adding 1million for each successful center ramp shot.
- Lock Freeze: This is a simple award, not really a mode. Lock freeze locks as many flashing Freeze lamps as you need to light multiball, or starts a multiball if lit. When you Lock Freeze to start a multiball, it starts the multiball with one *additional* frozen ball. VERY HANDY. The ball is returned to the saucer above the left inlane.
- Prison Break: This is an award/shoot mode that's very quick. The ball is dropped above the upper left flipper. You are awarded 15million. A reflex shot into the Underground doubles this, a reflex shot into the side ramp triples this.
- Super Jets: The Jet Bumpers are lit for 25 hits at 1million per hit. Each yellow target adds to the number of hits left. The Ball is dropped directly into the jet bumper area.
- Capture Simon: The ball is dropped down a tunnel and served to the right ramp just like the Underground. The seven major shots are lit for 5mil each for three shots. Each 5million award is added to a 25million award for completing all three shots for a total of 40million.
All Claw mode awards increase the second time around.
Demolition Time: This is the award for completing all five Claw Modes. It is accessed via the Underground which is lit via a blue light. All major shots are lit for 15million and stay lit. That's right -- all shots remain lit for as long as you keep more than one ball in play. Completing the five yellow targets adds a ball and increases the jackpot award by 5mil. Losing a ball decreases the award. All shots are totaled for a "Demolition Time Total" and is a separate high score table entry.
Multiball Modes: Demolition Man has *four* multiball modes ... each of which has a variable number of balls. Ball locks are lit by lighting Freeze lamps via the yellow targets ... Balls are then locked via the left ramp or Claw. Multiball is started by hitting the top lock via the left loop or, sometimes, a lucky shot up the center ramp. Multiball can also be started, if all required balls are already frozen, via the Lock Freeze mode on the Claw.
- Fortress Multiball: Requires one frozen ball. Jackpots are Center Ramp, UnderGround, Left Ramp. Then the Right Ramp is lit for a Super Jackpot. First three are normal jackpots, Super Jackpot is a Triple Jackpot. Base is 20mil to 35mil based on number of frozen balls and the yellow targets add 2mil to the base value..
- Museum Multiball: Requires two frozen balls. All shots are lit for jackpots. Once all jackpots are made, the right ramp is lit for the Super Jackpot. Base value is 25M (minimum since you froze two balls), jet bumpers add 1million.
- Wasteland Multiball: Appears to function exactly like Fortress with larger jackpots (because of more freezes) and more than one jackpot can be lit at a time.
- Cryo-Prison Multiball: All Jackpot shots are lit and ADD to the Super Jackpot which is lit for repeated shots to the right ramp. The regular Jackpot shots do not award Jackpots, though ... they *just* add to the Super Jackpot. Note that after shooting a Super, you have to shoot a regular Jackpot shot to relight it ... and you can't collect another Super Jackpot until the animation from the current one finishes.
Completing all Multiballs light a special Demolition Jackpot shot on the right ramp. The game takes the best Jackpot score for each multiball mode (regular jackpot or super jackpot) and multiplies it by the total number of jackpots in each multiball mode.
NOTES ABOUT GAME CONDITION
· Playfield is in very good condition (Request Pictures for more Detail)
· Broken Slingshot Plastics will be replace before game is shipped
· Surface condition is Fantastic, No Missing Plastics, Ramps are Clear and unbroken...
· Cabinet and Back Box has some scratching and dings, and minimal fading.
· Translight is in Excellent Shape!!
(Please request additional pictures for if you would like more detail on any of the above)
COMPLETELY SHOPPED PINBALL MACHINE
· Game is working 100%
Playfield is in Excellent Condition
All Moving Parts Functioning Properly
All Ramps intact
All Pop Bumpers working
Display is Clean and Clear
Sound is Clear and Crisp
· Playfield stripped and completely cleaned
· All parts removed inspected and cleaned
· Playfield waxed then reassembled
· New playfield rubbers installed
· New playfield Light Bulbs installed
· All Playfield Switches Inspected and replaced where needed
· Both flippers rebuilt
· All Solenoids inspected and replaced where needed
· All electronics inspected and reworked where needed
· Game ROMS upgraded to latest release
· Game Manual
· Extra Box of Playfield Light Bulbs
· Extra Set of Flipper Rubbers
· Extra Set of Slingshot Rubbers
· New Set (4) of Leg Levelers
· New Set (8) of Leg Bolts
Free Shipping: We pay the shipping cost. We professionally prepare, pallet, and pack the game for shipping.
Games Ship in 5-10 days from receipt of payment. We want to ensure every detail about your game complete before game leaves our facility.
ABOUT GAMES WE PLAY
You can see and play the game (and many others about 30 to check out) in our showroom if you like. Any questions or concerns you can call us at 248-960-2335. Please see our web site for more gameroom fun… WE SELL FUN!!!
Games We Play is a "FULL SERVICE BRICK AND MORTAR BUSINESS". Our customer showroom has many Pinball Machines and Arcade Games to choose from. We offer:
- Full Time Electronics and Systems Technicians
- Huge Parts Department.
- Free Technical Phone Support for all of our customers
- In addition, we can come to you home for service or arrange technical support in other geographies.
This is a Fun, Family Oriented, Playful Pinball Machine that is Catchy and Challenging. Its Striking Graphics makes a great addition to any family billiard room or recreation room…