Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Who is Kompolt?
A. The selling party has retained Kompolt to manage this auction. Kompolt provides a comprehensive auction management service focused on creating successful high-value, high-profile promotional auctions for charities, nonprofit organizations and top brand companies. Kompolt is a promotional agency which helps define client brand promotional strategy through auctions, delivers creative design, and manages operations of feature online auctions for maximum visibility of well-known brands, media companies, charities, nonprofits, public relations firms and advertising agencies.
Q: Is Bidder Pre-Qualification necessary to participate in this auction?
A: All bidding activity below $2,500 does not need to be pre-qualified.
Bidding above $2,500 must be Pre-Qualified. Click here to fill out the secure Bidder Pre-Qualification form. In order to help ensure a smooth and successful auction experience, Kompolt will be performing Bidder Pre-Qualification for this auction.
Q: Why do eBay members need to Pre-Qualify?
A: We realize that the Bidder Pre-Qualification policy may seem like an unnecessary procedure to eBay community members in good standing, but to ensure a safe and fair auction, we require that all bidders participate for all bidding activity above $2,500.
A. Please use the “Ask a Seller a Question” option below.
Q. Is bidding open internationally?
A. Yes. International bidders are responsible for all customs fees or additional costs that we cannot control.
Q. I've won the auction! What happens next?
A. A representative of Kompolt will contact the winning bidder via email or phone to congratulate him or her as well as confirm the payment amount and payment instructions. Payment must be received within three (3) business days of the close of the auction.
Q. What are the accepted methods of payment?
A. We accept the following methods of payment: PayPal.
Q. Will a receipt be provided?
A. Yes, a receipt for the final bid amount paid will be provided by Kompolt.
Q. Is this purchase tax deductible?
A. Please contact your personal tax advisor for information on this issue.
Q. Delivery information for auction items.
A. Winning bidders must provide a physical address, phone number, and signature for delivery. Sorry, we cannot deliver to P.O. boxes. Barring unanticipated circumstances and/or any special fulfillment conditions stated in the above description, the expected delivery time is 3-4 weeks after final payment is received and acknowledged.
Disclaimer – Please read carefully.
- Kompolt, the auction manager, is performing a management service on behalf of and at direction of the selling party and as such is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for any warranties or guarantees either explicit or implied herein.
- The purchaser/high bidder agrees to pay within 3 business days of the close of the auction.
- Warranties: It is the buyer’s responsibility to preview any item(s) and determine condition, authenticity, and content. While descriptions are believed to be accurate, neither Kompolt nor its employees, agents, or contractors provide any warranties or guarantees, express or implied, as to the genuineness, authenticity, or accuracy of description, condition, or defect, if any, of the item(s) auctioned and will not be held responsible for discrepancies or inaccuracies in item descriptions provided. Buyer may be required to sign a release acknowledging this provision as a condition of purchase of the item(s). Buyer’s sole recourse shall be the warranty, if any, provided by Seller, as stated in the item description.
- All items are sold as is.
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital will receive 100% of the winning bid on this auction less $50 for the actual costs for creation of packaging, handling and insurance, any fee associated with the use of Pay Pal and approximately 1% for the eBay listing fee.
- Barring unanticipated circumstances, the expected delivery time for items is 3-4 weeks after final payment is received and acknowledged.
- All bids are binding.
- This auction does not include any items or services that are not detailed above.
- Please note that shill bidding is neither allowed nor tolerated. This practice is illegal and carries legal consequences in many areas. Per eBay’s help pages, “shill bidding is the deliberate placing of bids to artificially raise the price of an item and is not allowed.” For more information about shill bidding, please click here.
- Kompolt reserves the right to block a bidder for any reason including but not limited to, feedback, non-paying bidder, bid retractions, and recent bid history.
- Your participation in this auction constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The contents and composition including layout, look and feel and coding on this page or any auction listing page, About Me Page, disclaimers, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) in whatever form or manner either graphic, text, or digital format or presentation of any language either actual or digital are the property of Kompolt or the other copyright holders represented hereon and may not be copied, reproduced, duplicated, paraphrased, in whole or part for any purpose or reason whatsoever whether online or in a physical manner including storage to a computer system or storage device of any kind for republication or dissemination without the express written consent of Kompolt. To violate this copyright protection is illegal and Kompolt will pursue such violations vigorously.