The Staub journey begins in Alsace, France. Rich in history, food, and craft, it is a region renowned for hearty one-pot recipes. Staub has been producing the best cast iron products for professional and aspiring cooks since 1974. Staub’s French oven is a timeless standby for stews, roasts, soups, casseroles and other one-pot classics. Staub has perfected this tradition in our signature "La Cocotte" French Oven, the choice of some of the world's best chefs. La Cocotte moves beautifully from the stove to your table. With it's seasonal Pumpkin shape, this vessel is perfect for all your Fall dishes and is a real conversation piece.
- Tight fitting flat lid features self-basting spikes for continuous, even distribution of juices throughout cooking, so food is moist and flavorful.
- Interior black matte enamel finish produces a natural non stick surface that is more resistant to scratches and chips. It won't discolor or rust and never needs seasoning.
- Brass or Nickel plated knobs that are heat resistant up to 500ºF
- Smooth bottom is suitable for use on any cooking surface, including induction.
- Made in France and developed in conjunction with France's most celebrated, world renowned chef Paul Bocuse
We accept all major credit cards through the comfort and security of PayPal. We will usually GUARANTEE your shipment to dispatch within maximum of 48 business hours of payment from a confirmed Paypal address.
We will always leave a positive feedback for you so please do the same for us. For immediate assistance please email us through eBay messages and we will do everything we can to help you.
All orders will be processed within two business days. Domestic shipments are all insured.
International Buyers Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
Also please be aware that customs can delay the delivery of your package. I will always ship immediately but do not have control of delivery time once your package leaves the United States.
Welcome to Coast2CoastGlobal on eBay!
Our store policies, customer service policies, and privacy policies are outlined here:
TERMS OF SALE - By bidding on this auction, I acknowledge that I have clearly read this eBay auction. I understand and agree to the terms and conditions listed here. Including but not limited to; WARRANTY, CONDITION and RETURN POLICIES shown here.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! We guarantee the item you purchase is in the condition advertised as described in the auction listing, or you may request an RMA and return it. If the item is not as advertised, we will either send a replacement or refund the purchase price.
All Discrepancies must be reported within 7 days from date of receiving the items. All Returns must be accompanied by return authorization #. This # can be Obtained by email. Please email to obtain this RMA#.
1) Carefully read the product description on the auction, to ensure the item was not advertised with the defect.
2) If the item has a manufacturer warranty, contact the manufacturer for support and/or warranty repairs.
3)Manufacturer repairs are often completed faster than returning the item to us and having us send it to the manufacturer for repair.
4) Once we have issued the Return Authorization, you have 7 calendar days to return the item to us.
If you wish to return item under these terms and conditions please email us through eBay messages.
Welcome to Coast2CoastGlobal!
We are a online specialty retailer of major appliances and sell Brand Name Major Appliances such as Cuisinart, KitchenAid, Waring, Wusthof, Krups, J.A. Henckels and many more. Most items are brand new with full USA warranty. All guaranteed 100%!
We are based in Boynton Beach, FL with a fulfillment center in New Jersey.
We highly recommend asking all questions before bidding. We do our best to answer all inquiries within 1 business day.
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Fri: 10:00am-6pm Eastern time
Saturday: Usually closed but at times available to answer emails
Sunday: Usually closed but at times available to answer emails
Contact us by e-mail