You are purchasing the Gentle Giant Mini Bust as listed in the title and shown in the picture.
Bid with confidence as we are an authorized Gentle Giant retailer and back 100% of our items!
Item is BRAND NEW and case fresh!
A former scout for the Imperial Navy and card-carrying member of the Intergalactic Federation of Musicians, Tedn Dahai is the backup fanfar player in the all-Bith Jizz band Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes (better known as the Cantina Band). This band of Bith musicians have been the entertainment for many rough and tumble bars across the galaxy. The Cantina band is primarily known for the unforgettable "cantina theme" heard in Star Wars: A New Hope.
This 1/6-scale Tedn Dahai Cantina Band Member mini-bust is cast in high quality polystone with exacting details, complete with Tedn's fanfar instrument. A limited edition collectible that is hand numbered, with a matching Certificate of Authenticity .
Limited edition of 1050 Pieces!!!
As we are a Gentle Giant Retailer, bid with confidence as we back 100% of our products!
All our Gentle Giant items are factory sealed & case freash!
PLEASE contact us if you have ANY questions before bidding!!!
-SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY. If you have negative feedback due to non-payments or are simply unfamiliar with how eBay works, PLEASE DO NOT bid/buy.
-Payment (or arrangement of payment) is due within 72 hrs. after the invoice is sent.
-We reserve the right to enter a non-paying bidder action and re-list any item remaining unpaid in excess of 7 days.
-If you purchase multiple items, please wait for a combined invoice before sending payment.
· We ship Monday through Friday with a cut-off time of 3:30PM EST. Orders received after 3:00pm EST will ship out on the following business day.
· We DO combine shipping on multiple wins so check back often!
· As we are a business, we make every attempt to respond to messages within 24 hours. Messages received after 5:00PM EST and over the weekend, will receive a response on the following business day.
· We go through our completed transactions and leave feedback for buyers once every week.
· Feedback will ONLY be left AFTER we have RECEIVED feedback.
· We try our best meet customer's needs and to make sure all transactions are completed in a satisfactory manner. If there is a problem with a transaction, please contact us and allow us the opportunity to work it out to your satisfaction before leaving negative feedback.
· Shipping Method: We ship all International Parcels via Priority Mail International unless otherwise listed- NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
· Item Value: Customs forms will be noted with the ACTUAL final values of the item- NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you cannot abide by these terms and conditions, we ask that you PLEASE do not bid/buy.
Thank you for looking!!!