Star Trek: The Next Generation - The Complete Second Season on DVD
Overall Condition: Used|
Condition (Discs): Fair
Condition (Case): NO CASE
Note: No case is included with this set. The DVDs will be sent in paper sleeves. All discs played flawlessly in testing and are fully guaranteed (subject to terms below).
- This is an authentic U.S./Canada DVD, just as you would find at any major retail store. It is not a bootleg or cheap import!
- Why buy from us?
- SERVICE: Customer service is our #1 priority! We are proud of our small size because it enables us to better serve our customers. We truly care about your satisfaction! All questions are answered within 24 hours and almost all orders are shipped within one business day.
- QUALITY: We go above and beyond most sellers in our commitment to quality. We closely inspect every used DVD we sell, and rigorously test all DVDs found to have significant scratches. We know how frustrating it is when you have to return a DVD that doesn't work, and that's why we do everything in our power to make sure you never have to.
- PRICE: Service and quality are our top priorities, but we still strive to offer competitive prices. Our Buy-it-Now price is almost always among the five lowest from professional sellers, and in many cases it is the lowest, period.
- PEACE OF MIND: Best service, top quality, and low prices: all together, these equal peace of mind! And if those promises aren't enough, we also offer a generous 30-day return guarantee. If your product is defective, we will refund all your costs, even return shipping! (Some exclusions apply. See the return policy below.)
- Please be sure to read our policies, summarized below in Q&A format. Additional terms and conditions can be found on our About Me page. We encourage you to read our policies and ask any questions you may have. Thank you!
International Buyers -- Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
GRADE SCALE DEFINITIONS (OVERALL):|
BRAND NEW: Still factory sealed!
USED: Shrinkwrap has been removed. See specific grades below for detailed condition.
GRADE SCALE DEFINITIONS (DISCS):
MINT: No visible scratches or scuffs. Same as new.
NEAR MINT: Very minor scratches visible only on closest inspection under bright light. Looks new in normal light.
VERY GOOD: Some minor scratches/scuffs visible in normal light. Majority of disc surface is scratch free.
GOOD: Average wear and tear. Disc may have light scratches/scuffs over majority of surface. The vast majority of discs in this condition play perfectly.
FAIR: Usually indicates many scratches/scuffs across entire disc surface. Most discs in this condition play perfectly. Also used for any disc containing major playback problems, regardless of surface condition.
POOR: Disc in unplayable condition. Usually can be fixed by professional resurfacing, but in some cases is unfixable.
GRADE SCALE DEFINITIONS (CASE/BOX):
MINT: Virtually no visible shelf wear. Looks as if it were never used. This grade is rarely used for
NEAR MINT: Very light shelf wear. May be very light scuffs and/or fingerprints. All pieces intact with no cracks or
VERY GOOD: Moderate shelf wear. Some scuffs/scratches. All pieces intact with no large cracks or tears.
GOOD: Shows signs of frequent use. Some pieces may be cracked or torn. No major pieces missing.
FAIR: Major wear and tear. Some pieces may be missing or unusable.
N/A: This DVD was originally sold without its own case, often in a generic paper sleeve.
(If you need more details about the condition of this item, please feel free to contact me and I will attempt to
provide you with as much information as possible!)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your DVDs authentic?
We never sell unauthorized DVD copies (bootlegs). All of our DVDs are official U.S./Canada retail versions, except for some rare cases when we may sell an imported version or an edition released for sale outside of the U.S. & Canada. In those rare cases, the description will clearly state that the item is imported.
- Is this item in stock?
We only sell items that are in stock and ready to be shipped, so you never have to worry about an item getting placed on "backorder."
- Why are there 2 condition ratings -- one in the item specifics, and one in the description?
EBay requires that used DVDs be graded according to eBay's own scale. This is the rating you see in the item specifics. EBay's scale is based almost entirely on the condition of the DVD case. Because many buyers like to know the condition of the disc(s) as well, we include a separate set of condition grades in the description. For more information on how we test and grade used DVDs, please see our About Me page.
- How much is shipping and handling?
Shipping rates are calculated for anywhere in the world, depending on your location. Your rate should automatically appear below the Buy-It-Now price at the top of this page. International rates include an additional handling fee to cover fees charged by PayPal for the conversion of foreign currency, as well as the extra time required to process international orders. Expedited services may also include an additional handling fee to cover the extra time required to process rush orders.
- Is insurance included in the shipping and handling rate?
Yes, basic insurance is included. Please see our About Me page for more information on how to file a claim.
- When will my item be shipped?
Your item will ship within one business day of cleared payment. In most cases, it will ship the same day if payment is received by 2 p.m. Central time. We do not ship on Saturdays. Orders placed on Friday may not ship until the following Monday.
- When should I expect to receive my order?
It depends on which shipping service you choose. Standard shipping to the U.S. for items heavier than 7 ounces is via USPS Media Mail. This service usually takes about a week within the continental United States, but can take as long as 2 weeks. Media Mail can take 4-6 weeks to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. territories, and as long as 8 weeks to APO/FPO addresses. If you need your item quicker than this, please upgrade to Priority Mail (2-3 business days for most locations) or Express Mail (overnight to most locations).
Delivery time for international shipments varies greatly. USPS First Class Mail International can take from as little as a few days to as long as 8 weeks to arrive. Most of the time it takes between one and three weeks. USPS Priority Mail International usually takes 1-2 weeks, and USPS Express Mail International usually takes 3-5 business days.
Please bear in mind that these timeframes are only estimates and are not guaranteed by the USPS (except for some forms of Express Mail). In rare cases, packages can be missorted and take much longer than normal. Mail service also tends to be slower during the holiday rush. To ensure you receive your holiday purchases before the holiday, we recommend doubling the USPS estimated delivery time.
- Do you offer a combined shipping discount?
Yes, we do! However, to qualify for a discount, you must pay for all items in one payment. Please contact us for details.
For U.S. buyers, we offer a $1.50 discount on standard shipping for each additional item purchased. (1st Class Mail may be downgraded to Media Mail when shipping is combined.) We also offer a $3-per-additional-item combined shipping discount on Priority Mail and a $6-per-additional-item discount on Express Mail (if all items are shipped via the same method).
We offer discounts on international shipping, too! Please send us a message listing the items you wish to purchase and which shipping method you prefer.
- I live nearby. Can I pick up my item?
We do not currently offer local pick-up for any of our items. We do not have the resources or facilities to handle such requests.
- What payment methods do you accept?
EBay implemented new rules in October 2008 that no longer allow sellers to accept paper payment methods. PayPal is now the only payment method we can accept. If you have any questions about this change, please feel free to contact us through the "Ask seller a question" link at the top right of this page.
- Do you charge sales tax?
We charge 6.5% sales tax on Minnesota purchases. Per Minnesota law, the sales tax applies to the total purchase price, including shipping and handling.
- How long do I have to return my item?
You have 30 days from the date you receive the item. We cannot accept any returns after 30 days.
- What should I do if my DVD is defective?
We stand behind the products we sell. In the rare case that you receive a defective DVD, please contact us immediately to arrange for a return. We will refund your entire purchase price, as well as standard original shipping and basic return shipping costs. Our belief is that you should not have to lose any money over a defective DVD.
We cannot offer a full refund of expedited shipping, since these services are offered as convenience options only. This applies both to the original shipping service you selected and the return service you choose. We will refund the amount of the lowest-cost option available.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Due to the very high cost of international shipping, we cannot offer a full refund on either original or return shipping for international orders. We will only be able to reimburse the cost of standard domestic shipping.
- What should I do if I changed my mind or purchased the item in error?
You can still return the item, but you will be charged a restocking fee of $6 or 10% of the purchase price, whichever is greater. All shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. If original shipping was free, we will subtract the exact amount we paid for shipping from your refund.
The item must be returned in its original condition. We cannot accept a return of a new item if the factory seal has been broken.
- Why do you charge a restocking fee for returns that are due to buyer error?
Restocking fees are standard throughout the mail-order industry, and our fee is on par with other sellers in our field. It takes a significant amount of time to process a return and relist an item. In addition, some of the original fees charged to us by eBay and PayPal cannot be recovered. Many items also lose value between the time they are purchased and when they are returned. We encourage buyers to read our listings carefully and ask questions before buying. While we understand that mistakes happen, we cannot take a loss when the return is due to buyer error. We use the same principle for our defective item return policy -- we don't expect our buyers to lose any money, either, on something that isn't their fault.
- When will you leave feedback for me?
We will leave positive feedback for you as soon as we receive cleared payment. We do not require you to leave feedback first.
- What if I don't think our transaction merits positive feedback or high star ratings?
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your transaction, please contact
us prior to leaving non-positive feedback or low star ratings. It is always our #1 goal to
satisfy our customers, and we will do everything we can to resolve any
complaints we receive.
- I purchased an item in error. Can you cancel the transaction?
Yes, but the same restocking fee will apply as on a return due to buyer error ($6 or 10% of the purchase price, whichever is greater). We will refund the shipping and handling cost if the item has not yet been shipped.
- I tried to purchase an item but was told that my bid was blocked. What's the problem?
Your bid was most likely blocked either because your feedback score is less than zero or because you have four or more policy violation reports in the past 6 months. If your bid was blocked and you wish to explain your circumstances, please email us through the "Ask seller a question" link on the top right of this page. We will consider your explanation and decide whether to allow your bid.
As always, thank you for looking! We look forward to serving you. If you have
any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Take a look at our other items for more DVDs!