Internet Video Streaming - Instantly stream a wide variety of online movies, videos, TV shows, music, and live sports from Netflix®, YouTube™ , HuluPlus™ , Pandora®, and more.3
Built-In Wi-Fi® - Easily connect to the internet through your home's wireless broadband network14.1000 Watts for powerful sound Hear everything with incredible impact. The system delivers 1000 Watts total power (165 Watts x 5 + 175 Watts).12
Wider Surround Sound - Enjoy amazing sound quality over a big area, thanks to uniquely designed speakers that provide a wider “sweet spot”than previous Sony Blu-ray systems. Even when you’re watching with the whole family everyone will enjoy great sound.
2x HDMI™ inputs with 3D pass-thru - Connect two HD sources via HDMI™ and easily switch between them11. Enjoy 3D Blu-ray Disc™ movies, video games and other 3D content with compatible players and HDTVs2,4. Fast and easy, HDMI connections combine the quality of pure digital-to-digital signal transfer with the simplicity of a single connection for audio, video and control.
3D Blu-ray Disc™ Full HD 1080p playback - Enjoy 3D Blu-ray Disc™ movies in Full HD 1080p1,2,4. Also supports standard Blu-ray Disc movies in high definition, upscales DVDs to near HD quality10, and plays CDs for a complete entertainment experience.
iPhone®/iPad® and Android™ phone Remote Control - Download the free “Media remote” app to your iPhone®, iPad® or compatible Android™ phone and turn it into a versatile remote6. In addition to basic remote functions and a full Qwerty keyboard, this remote app also lets you search for more information about the movies you are watching on YouTube™ and Wikipedia® and allows you to share information with your friends via Twitter™ .9
iPod®/iPhone® dock - Instantly enjoy your iPod® or iPhone® music, videos and pictures through the included dock.5
USB Input - Share your videos or photos on the big screen or listen to your favorite music. Simply connect your digital camera, USB-enabled MP3 player, or USB storage device.13
Share Personal Entertainment (DLNA®) - Wirelessly connect to your PC to stream music, videos and photos to your Blu-ray Disc™ home theater system.8
Multi-room Music with PartyStreaming - Wirelessly stream music throughout the home to compatible Sony® Network speakers.7
Dolby® True-HD and dts® HD codecs - Take advantage of the latest and best in Blu-ray Disc™ sound tracks with these enhanced surround sound audio codecs.11
- 1000 watt 5.1 channel surround sound (167 Wx5 +165 W)12
- Internet streaming: Netflix®, YouTube™ , Pandora® & more3
- Built-in Wi-Fi®
- 2x HDMI™ inputs with 3D pass-through support
- Includes iPod®/iPhone® dock (video, music and photos)5
- Multi-room Music with PartyStreaming7
- App for iPhone®/iPad® & Android™ phones6
- Blu-ray 3D™ playback capability1,2,4
- Plays music, photos and video via front USB slot13
- DLNA® wireless streaming of photos, videos and music8
- Dolby® True-HD and dts® HD Enhanced Audio Codecs11
- 1080p playback requires HDMI™ cable (sold separately) and HDTV with equivalent display capability.
- Certain circumstances may limit/prevent Blu-ray Disc™ media playback.
- Broadband speed of at least 2.5 Mbps recommended (10 Mbps for HD content). Video quality and picture size vary. Content provided subject to change. Premium content may require additional fees or a paid subscription. Wireless connectivity requires a home network with an 802.11 access point (802.11n recommended).
- 3D viewing requires 3D content, 3D HDTV, a high speed HDMI™ cable (supporting at least 10.2 Gbps) connection, and other 3D accessories (including 3D glasses).
- iPod® supported limited to the following players: iPod nano® 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th generations, iPod classic®, and iPod touch® players. Video and photo viewing requires component cable, sold separately.
- Application must be downloaded from the iTunes application store or Android Market application store. Check Android Market from your device for compatibility. Requires that the Blu-ray Disc Player and remote device be connected to the same wireless network with the remote device connected through an 802.11 access point (802.11n recommended).
- Requires Sony Network speakers (SA-NS400 or SA-NS300), sold separately. Wireless audio streaming requires wireless 802.11 home network.
- DLNA streaming requires a home network with an 802.11 access point (802.11n recommended) and content stored on a DLNA compliant PC or server.
- Requires Internet connectivity. Some disc titles may not be supported by the Gracenote™ service.
- Upscaling requires HDTV with HDMI™ cable (sold separately) and equivalent display capability. Upscaled image quality will vary.
- HDMI™ cable required, sold separately.
- Measurements at 3 Ohms, 80Hz – 1 kHz with a THD of 1%.
- Not all USB devices are supported. Please check Owner’s Manual for compatibility.
- Wireless connectivity requires home network with an 802.11 access point (802.11n recommended) and internet connection.