THE NEW GENERATION OF HINGES WITH INTEGRATED DECELERATED CLOSING
Italian Translation" Hinge with the Invisible Soft Close"
Note the cover caps are not printed with the Salice Logo
Includes everything you need for soft closing a 1/2" overlay on a Faceframe door
- 1 Silentia Hinge C7P6DD9
- 1 Self close Hinge C2P6D99
- 2 Baseplates BAU3R19
- 2 Flange Covercaps S2XX85H9 Plain cover no Salice logo as picturered
- 2 Hinge Arm Covercaps S2BX83H9 Plain cover no Salice logo as pictured
The soft close mechanism is in the cup of the hinge. Not a large snap on device the size of a roll of dimes.
Note this setup will provide 1/2 " overlay and will work for doors up to 18" wide and 34" tall 3/4" thick
If this is not your application Stop Here
There are many combinations and we have them all
- Measure 4mm from edge of door
- Drill a 35mm hinge cup, 13.5mm deep,
- 3.5 MM is critical, any less and the softclosing hinge will not function
- Mount hinges to door with #7 wood screws.
- Reference hing placement on door for proper overlay top and bottom
- Mount Hinge Base-plates to frame with # 7 wood screw
- Clip Hinges to Baseplates and door is mounted
- When assembled you will have a 1/2" overlay
Other Applications Available
Shipping USPS Priority Mail
- $4.70 for first set
- $.25 for each additional set
We Are a full ine distributor of SALICE hinges. If this combination does not meet your needs let us know what you want. Our technical staff is here to assist you and we probably have what you need in stock
If you want to read what the Italians have to say read further
"Silentia" hinges retain the same features as other Salice hinges without the deceleration system. It is compatible with all traditional series 200 mounting plates and with all Domi® snap-on mounting plates and has the same adjustment features and functional applications
Current design trends dictate that, in addition to obvious practical benefits, functional fittings should also add some aesthetic merit to furniture. Salice has responded to this new market requirement by developing "Silentia", the new generation of hinges with integrated decelerating closing action.
SILENTIA is technically revolutionary and aesthetically leading-edge. The decelerating system is hidden from view and fully integrated into the hinge components; it does not alter the cabinet design and it confers high perceived value in both functional and aesthetic terms. The new "Silentia" range of hinges is available as:
- Series 100, 105° and 155° opening;
- Series 200, 94°, 110°, 155° and 165° opening;
- Hinges for angled assemblies series 200, 94° and 110° opening;
- Series 200 for thicker doors, 94° and 155° opening;
- Hinges for angled assemblies series 200 for thicker doors, 94° opening;
- Hinges "zero door protrusion" (with no door protrusion);
- Series 700, 110°opening;
- Hinges for angled assemblies series 700, 110° opening.
"Silentia" hinges retain the same features as other Salice hinges without the deceleration system. It is compatible with all traditional series 200 mounting plates and with all Domi® snap-on mounting plates and has the same adjustment features and functional applications.
In this way, Salice has again demonstrated its supreme ability to provide real solutions to those furniture producers who need to confer quality on their products by means of range completeness, functionality with style and the concept of silent and smooth operation.
Keywords; Blum, Grass, Mepla, Ferrari, Salice, Softclose, Soft-close, euro hinge,