Sling Media Slingbox SOLO (SB260-100)
The Slingbox SOLO allows you to watch and control your favorite TV source from anywhere in the world on your laptop or mobile phone. So now nothing can come between you and your DVR, digital cable, satellite receiver, or DVD player. The Slingbox SOLO not only allows you to watch your home television anywhere, but it also allows you to watch any cable subscriptions, special programming, or sports packages you may have--at no extra cost. If it's on your home TV, it's on your computer and phone--with no monthly fees. With the Slingbox SOLO, you can watch all your favorites wherever you see fit.
- Watch and control your HDTV anywhere on your laptop or mobile phone.
- No monthly fees.
- On screen remote control.
- Crisp video streaming.
- Watch your HDTV anywhere on your laptop or mobile phone.
- No monthly fees.
- Watch and control a high-definition or standard definition A/V device, such as a DVR, cable set top box, satellite receiver or DVD player.
- Full set of pass-through connections for easy integration with virtually any A/V device.
- On screen remote control. Every feature that's available on your TV remote control is accessible through the included SlingPlayer software for your Windows or Mac laptop. This means you can view your electronic program guide (EPG), change the channels, queue a recording on your DVR, or even watch pay-per-view movies.
- Clip+Sling ready. Use your Slingbox to clip segments of your favorite TV programs and share them with friends and family online.
- Mobile phone compatibility. SlingPlayer Mobile software lets you watch and control your TV and all of its programming on compatible Windows Mobile, Symbian or Palm mobile phones. Separate download required.
- Crisp video streaming. SlingStream is the innovative streaming technology that ensures you receive the clearest picture possible at any given location.
- Supports over 5,000 A/V devices.
- Broadband internet connection w/router required.
- Supports Windows XP/Vista, Mac and Windows Mobile, Symbian or Palm OS-based mobile devices.
Electronics-Expo has everything you are looking for in home entertainment electronics. This NJ-based retailer of high-end electronics is your premiere destination for the latest technologies and most distinguished brands. The independently owned company, which opened its first retail location, in 2004 has already grown to eight stores. Electronics Expo is the recipient of the Consumer Electronics Daily News 2007 Dynamic Growth Award and Audio/Video International Magazine Retailer of the Year award in 2006. Under the strong leadership of President & CEO, Leon Temiz, Expo plans to continually expand its line of New Jersey locationsElectronics Expo maintains business operations in a number of states. By law we are required to collect sales tax in the following states: Arizona, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Nevada, South Carolina, Delaware, Tennessee, Washington, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
Authorized Dealer for everything we sell!
Selection & Prices
At Electronics Expo, we are constantly striving to expand our elite line of product offerings. We carry all the best names in consumer electronics and are constantly adding new, and exciting products to ensure that we keep up with the latest innovations. If you are in the market for top-notch home electronics, we have what you are looking for! In such a competitive market, giving our customers a good value for their money is high on our list of priorities. With our unbeatable prices, we challenge you to find a better value on such an expansive line of high-end electronics. We will meet or beat any authorized dealers advertised price for the same model, new factory sealed within 14 days.
|Customers are the livelihood of our business. Keeping this in mind, we have made customer satisfaction our number one goal. Building relationships and sustaining them are so important to us, that we have staffed a thoroughly trained customer service team to be on call for you to answer all your questions. You will find a friendly and courteous customer service representative ready to answer any questions pertaining to your order.|
Call us on our toll free number 1.888.707.EXPO Monday-Friday from 9am to 9pm and Saturday & Sunday from 10am to 7pm, to speak to a customer service representative.
All Returns Require Prior AuthorizationItems* may be returned in like-new condition within 14 days of the date you receive your order. You will be refunded the full merchandise total, not including the original or return shipping costs. For defective products only, Electronics Expo will cover return and replacement shipping costs.
To avoid additional fees return everything that came with your item, including all accessories, remotes, cables, manuals, etc in the original packaging with intact UPC barcodes.
All returns require a Return Authorization Number. Please call Electronics Expo Customer Service at 1.888.707.EXPO to initiate your return. Any item returned without an Electronics Expo Return Authorization Number clearly written on the shipping label will be refused. Returned merchandise must arrive at Electronics Expo no later than 10 days after we provide you with a Return Authorization Number.
- Products missing UPC labels or bar codes
- Products that have been damaged through customer use
- Opened software, music, movies, video games, and video game consoles
Ship Returns to:View Merchandise Return Form
Please print, fill-out & return with the item.
Electronics Expo cannot be held responsible for your return if the item is lost or damaged. For your protection, we suggest that you use:
Sorry, we can not accept COD or freight-collect shipments.
- UPS Ground 'Insured' Service
- FedEx Ground 'Insured' Service
Ship returns to:
Attn: Expo Web Returns
70 Demarest Dr
Wayne, NJ 07470
Resale Prohibition The products available for sale on this website are reserved solely for the retail consumer for his or her personal use and not for resale. Electronics Expo reserves the right to refuse to sell any of its products to any person or entity it deems to be a reseller of its products in violation of this resale prohibition policy.