BRAND NEW SHURE PG24/24E/PG58-R10 HANDHELD MICROPHONE SYSTEM
A comprehensive first step into professional wireless, the Shure PG24E/PG58 Handheld Microphone System is engineered to the same uncompromising quality standards as PGX, SLX, ULX and UHF-R wireless systems. Marrying superior sound quality and stage-proven endurance with advanced features like Internal Antenna Diversity and frequency select-ability, Performance Gear Wireless fulfills the promise of independent, confident performance in freedom from the wire. The Shure PG24/PG58 Wireless Vocal System includes PG4 Diversity Receiver with PG2/PG58 Handheld Microphone Transmitter, tuned to accentuate the clarity of lead and backup vocals.
PG58 Handheld Microphone
*Power Supply (*We provide both the 110V and the 220V Original Power Supplies for North America and mainland Europe.)
Shure PG24/24E/PG58 system features include:
•Internal Antenna Diversity
•Up to 10 selectable channels
•8 compatible systems (multiple bands vary per country)
•1/4" and XLR output
PG2 Handheld Transmitter
•Power, mute and battery status LED
•Power and mute switch
•9V battery (included) provides 8 hours of battery life
•75m (250 ft.) operating range
XLR connector: 200 Ohms
1/4 inch connector: 1 kilohm
Audio Output Level Ref. +/– 33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone
XLR connector (into 100 kilohm load): –19 dBV, typical
1/4 inch connector (into 100 kilohm load): –5 dBV, typical
–105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
This item is in Brand New, Unused Condition and is supplied in the Original Manufacturer's Packaging.
The Manufacturer's Suggested Price is $429.95. Our price is only $259.95!
Shipping is flat rate to anywhere within the contiguous 48 United States.
If you live in Alaska, Hawaii, or Internationally, please contact us prior to bidding for shipping quotes to your area.
***PLEASE NOTE: International Shipping will be via USPS Express Mail International. Please use eBay's shipping calculator to determine the shipping cost to your location.
Methods of Payment
PayPal or VISA/MASTERCARD/AMEX/DISCOVER via PayPal.
If you live in Illinois, 9.50% sales tax will be added to your total.
We buy and sell surplus inventory of all types, usually new and unused. Please realize that we do not manufacture the items. We simply buy all kinds of inventory at a deep discount and resell it. While we do make reasonable inspections and spot checks, it wouldn't be cost-effective for us to test all of the items which we sell. There simply is not enough time and the costs would be huge. We receive trailer loads of merchandise of which, only a small percentage make it to eBayers directly through us. Many eBayers buy from us and resell on eBay or elsewhere and since our mutual goal is for everybody to get a great value (us a good return on our investment, and you a great deal on a product) we do not offer returns or refunds. Everything is sold as-is, where is. Any obvious defects are always disclosed in the auction text. We will do all that is reasonable to assist you with any situation which may arise, but do not expect a refund.
Looking for something else?
We have many other interesting items available for auction. Check them out! Just click on the "View My Other Auctions" link at the top of this page. You may see something else you like.
Please buy based on our feedback as a seller and note that over 99% of the folks who have bothered to leave feedback think that we are honest and straight-forward (thank you 99%; now how do we get the other 1% to follow suit?) I guess no matter how hard one tries, we can't please everyone, but we're sure going to try!
Please feel free to send us an email at bennie12 surplus1.com or call 847-253-6800 during normal business hours, M-F 8am-5pm Central Time, and ask for Adam.