4 ft. (1.21 M) VHF Marine Band 3dB
Center-fed 1/2 wave coaxial sleeve
Shakespeare has added the extended performance of silver plated elements to this outstanding, 4' workhorse antenna. At home on T-tops and hard-tops, its small size is welcome aloft, where it can deliver maximum range. The extended performance silver plating gives it that extra edge for general purpose communications.
- Copper and silver plated brass elements for extraordinary range and efficiency
- Low-loss polyethylene dielectric
- Low-loss ethafoam spacer for strong mechanical support
- Stranded, high-quality tinned copper inner conductor maximizes signal strength
- Ultra efficient, silver-plated brass choking sleeve suppresses cable radiation for maximum on-air signal
- Flexible low-loss coax has higher power capabilities, less loss per foot, UV stable jacketing, stranded copper core, and a higher concentration of copper shielding to help maximize antenna performance
- Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1in-14 thread
- Includes 20ft RG-8/X low-loss cable and a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Shakespeare 4187
|Galaxy 5400-XP Specifications|
|Band:||VHF Marine Band|
|Max. Input Power:||50 watts|
|SWR:||nominally 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz|
|Bandwidth:||5 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR|
|Coax Supplied:||20 ft of RG-8/X|
|Connector Supplied:||PL-259, not attached|
|DC Ground:||No DC Ground - The antenna will read open on continuity test.|
- We do our best to ship your orders out quickly. In many cases, orders will be shipped within 1 business day. However, we are not responsible for, nor do we have control over, any shipping delays our carriers may have. Any shipping timeframes are given as guidelines only unless your order is shipped via expedited or overnight shipping options.
- Our free shipping promotions apply to order shipping to the contiguous 48 states. Additional shipping charges may apply for orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and the US territories. Please contact us for a shipping quote if you would like an order shipped to any of these areas. Due to the size of some items, some orders may not be able to be shipped to these areas. We will notify you if your order cannot be shipped to you due to these limitations.
- Many of our items ship via UPS or FedEx. Please ensure that you provide a physical street address, since neither of these carriers can ship to P. O. boxes. There may be a delay in shipment if this information is not included in your order. If an order is returned due to an incorrect or incomplete address, your order will be refunded minus the original shipping charges and any applicable restocking fees.
- For international orders:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to your purchase.
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
Non-defective returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery of your order. Should you wish to return your order, please note the following return policy:
- Please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning your item.
- Return shipping costs will be at your expense. It is strongly advised that your return shipment be trackable and/or insured for your protection.
- Please include a copy of your packing slip so that your order may be properly credited.
- A 15% restocking fee will apply for non-defective returns. Returns should be in like new condition with all original materials included (i.e. packaging, warranty card, manuals, etc).
If an item in your order is found to be defective within 30 days of delivery of your order, or if it was damaged in transit, please contact us for replacement of the item. It is important that the damaged order is not discarded until we notify you that it is safe to do so.
If an item in your order is found to be defective after our 30 day return period, please contact the manufacturer of your item for further assistance. Manufacturer contact information may be found in your item's packaging, manual, or other documentation.