|ScubaPro - Everdry 4 Women's Scuba Dive Drysuit (Black)
<========== Check Out My Store
Soft & comfortable like a wetsuit, but keeps you warm & watertight like a dry suit. Everdry4 was created for demanding and recreational divers wanting easy-to-wear advanced dry suit protection. In professional black with modern, metallic silver graphics and logos, this suit says SCUBAPRO quality and spirit throughout.
- Soft & comfortable like a wetsuit, but keeps you warm & watertight like a dry suit. Everdry4 was created for demanding and recreational divers wanting easy-to-wear advanced dry suit protection. In professional black with modern, metallic silver graphics and logos, this suit says SCUBAPRO quality and spirit throughout.
- 4mm high-density neoprene maintains optimal thermal insulation but weighs 50% less and is significantly softer than a traditional dry suit.
- Ensures better protection and buoyancy stability at depth than a traditional wetsuit.
- Featuring Si-Tech balanced side-activated inlet and adjustable outlet valves, facilitating better buoyancy operation and increased comfort.
- Soft flexible neoprene socks, fitting a broad range of feet and body combinations. The suit can be worn with HD Drysuit Boots or neoprene boots.
Diving gives you a unique, float-in-space feeling. Diving with a dry suit makes that underwater experience even more intense.By keeping dry under the water and on the surface, you are warmer and more comfortable from start to finish-and that enhances the dive tremendously.
Dry suit diving is the norm for advanced and technical divers,whether for cold water or for multiple dives in temperatewaters. And no matter what the diver's level, a dry suit is imperative for all real cold water diving. Dry suit diving lets you dive all year-round, anywhere on the globe, in total comfort and safety. Dry suit divers are not only seen in frozen lakes or in northern seas, they are also common in the Red Sea and the Mediterranean: even in warm water, conducting 3 or 4 dives a day, the body feels the difference.
Dry suit diving is synonymous with protection.Thermal protection is the priority feature but a dry suit also shields a diver from polluted waters, sharp edges in wrecks or coral-cuts.
Dry suits come in two main styles: membrane and neoprene.
- Easy-to-don membrane suits keep water out and are the choice of technical divers. Thermal protection is completely controlled by the diver, since the under suit choice dependson the diving location. For very cold water, a serious layer of inner insulation is needed. In tropical waters, a diver conducting multiple dives may choose to wear just a cottonT-shirt underneath.
- Easy-to-use neoprene dry suits are soft and comfy to wear. The pliable, soft neoprene neck and cuffs are especially appreciated by recreational divers. Teamed with a fleece under suit, a neoprene wearer is in total comfort.
SCUBAPRO has been making premium dive gear for close to 50 years. Our experience and emphasis on quality has also been applied to producing our dry suit line. SCUBAPRO was one of the first manufacturers to bring a primarily professional type diving suit to the recreational market. And today our commitment and exacting standards continue to guarantee top line products for demanding divers. There are hundreds of reasons for getting into a SCUBAPRO dry suit: advanced, anti-cold, better buoyancy, comfortable, convenient, durable, easy-to-wear and to use, enhancede xperience, precise insulation, flexible, innovative, premium, protective, quick-drying, lightweight, ...
No matter what your dive style, our line-up of dry suits andunderwear encompasses a wide range of choice and design.
- Durable dry back zipper with neoprene protection flap keeps water out.
- Convenient and roomy pocket with zippered closure keeps essentials close at hand.
- Available in both men's and women's sizes. And our lady's version is a specifically cut and shaped pattern for perfect fit on the female form.
- Reversed construction rolling neoprene neck seals guarantee watertightness without the hair-pulling or potential allergy risks of traditional latex. Two exterior velcro closures offer complete adjustment and comfort.
- Easy-to-repair neoprene wrist seals for no-leak insulation and comfort.
- Elastic, adjustable & removable suspender system for a better fit.
- 5/6.5mm anatomically shaped hood with prolonged neck & soft skin-like neoprene face & neck seals, plus air release valve system, keeps you warm.
- Overall quality finishing and details: every millimeter is well thought out and perfected for a premium diving experience.
|Everdry 4 Lady||XXS||XS||S||M||L||XL|
|Suit length (1)||47.4"||48.6"||50.2"||52.2"||54"||56.1"|
|Torso length (4)||29.5"||30.3"||31.3"||31.9"||32.7"||33.6"|
|Shoe size (women's)||6-9"||6-9||7-10||8-11||8-11||8-11|
*** We are a ScubaPro dealer so the manufacturer's warranty applies for this item ***