Sans Digital ZFS NexentaSTOR NX212L+B - 2U 12 bay Unified SAN Stroage Appliance
Sans Digital ZFS Solution, Nexenta Seires, NX212L+B is a unified storage appliance with ZFS files systems, powered by the NexentaStor Enterprise Class Storage Software. The Sans Digital NX212L+B is a 2U, twelve hard drive bay, rackmount enclosure equipped with the most scalable and flexible 128-bit ZFS file system. Sans Digital enterprise ZFS storage solutions together with NexentaStor unified storage management platform offers new functionalities, improved optimization, and cost-effective growth plan while offering a solid hardware base built to take on today's shared data storage challenges.
The NX212L+B allow for quick and easy installation into existing IT infrastructures by providing optimized use in data centers or virtualized server environments including NAS, iSCSI, and Fibre Channel Target (optional plug-in kit) applications. NX212L+B feature dual Intel Xeon processors and eighteen DDR3 registered DIMM slots with up to 288GB of total memory. Build-in dual Gigabit Ethernet come standard and optional dual ports 10G Ethernet available for 10G connectivity. NX212L+B, supports twelve 6G SAS or SATA hard drives, providing maximum flexibility for high capacity SATA hard drives or high performance SSD or SAS hard drives. Expansion kit is available for AccuSTOR or EliteSTOR JBOD storage expansion.
Powered by NexentaStor, and utilizing 128-bit ZFS file systems, NX212L+B helps organizations implement high-performance, yet cost-effective data storage solutions with features such as inline deduplication, unlimited snapshots and cloning, unlimited file size. NexentaStor series fully integrated with virtualization approaches, creating shared pools of storage from any combination of storage hardware, including SSDs, and delivers end-to-end data integrity, integrated search, and inline virus scanning. NexentaStor also enables efficient one-click virtual machine and other storage provisioning. The power of NexentaStor is extended by the use of Nexenta Plug-ins, which broaden the platform's functionalities for specific storage systems, such as SAN. Plug-ins (such as the High Availability Cluster Plug-in,and more) provide enhanced capabilities for management and administration and integrate fully with other products, such as virtualization suites.
- Dual Xeon Quad-Core CPU.
- 24GB of DDR-3 ECC memory, upgradable to 288GB.
- Built-in dual gigabit Ethernet, optional additional dual 10G Ethernet .
- Dedicated Ethernet port for IPMI 2.0, KVM-over-IP is supported.
- Optional dual mini-SAS SFF-8088 connector for AccuSTOR and EliteSTOR JBOD storage.
- Optional 8G Fibre Channel HBA for FC target functions.
NexentaSTOR ZFS Feature:
- 128-bit File System - ZFS-based technology provides the most scalable and flexible 128-bit file system.
- Unlimited Storage Capacity - Designed for large-scale growth with unlimited snapshots and copy-on-write clones.
- Unlimited File Size - While most legacy solutions limit the size of the file system, there are no such limitations with ZFS.
- Unified Appliance - Support for NAS (NFS, CIFS WebDAV, FTP) and support for SAN (iSCSI & FC) means flexibility.
- Data Deduplication & Native Compression - Inline data deduplication and compression reduce the use of primary storage.
- Hybrid Storage Pools - Exploit I/O cache to accelerate read & write performance-SSD.
- Integrated Snapshot Search - Perform indexing & Boolean searches from the file system to search for files within snapshots.
- Heterogeneous Block & File Replication - Synchronous or asynchronous replication for easy disaster recovery.
- Block-level Mirroring - Setup remote backups and disaster recovery at off-site locations.
- Simplified Disk Management - Manage disks and JBODs using either command line or NexentaStor Management Viewer (NMV).
- Total Product Safety -Proactive, automated alert mechanisms send alerts when configuration deviates from "Golden Image" (best configuration)
- VM Integration - VMware VSphere, Citrix XEN, Microsoft Hyper-V supported, with VMDC plug-in for easy management.
- End-to-End Data Integrity - No silent data corruption.remote backups and disaster recovery at off-site locations.
|Model || NX212L+B |
| Form Factor || 2U Rackmount |
| Drive Bay || 12 Hot-swappable 3.5" or 2.5" SAS or SATA drives Tray |
| Maximum Capacity || 36TB (Optional mini-SAS upgrade kit for AccSTOR/EliteSTOR |
JBOD Expansion, virtually unlimited via SAS expander and
SAS storage switches)
| RAID Level || Mirror, Stripe, RAID-Z, RAID-Z2 |
| Protocol Supported || CIFS, NFS, FTP, WebDAV, iSCSI, FC Target (via optional plug-in) |
| Operating System || NexentaStor 3.1, 128-bit ZFS file system |
| Network Port || Dual 10/100/1000 Ethernet port|
Optional Quad 10/100/1000 Ethernet or Dual 10Gbit Ethernet Port
| Onboard Management || IPMI 2.0 Support, KVM-Over-IP, dedicated ethernet management port |
| Processor || Dual Xeon Quad-Core CPU |
| Memory || 24 GB DDR-3 ECC memory, upgradeable to 288 GB |
| Power Supply || Redundant 750W 1+1 (100V to 230V) |
| Dimension (in) || 16.9" x 3.5" x 28" |
| Safety Regulations || CE, FCC, UL, RoHS |
Welcome to StyletechGroup. We are a premier leading consumer electronics retailer on Ebay. Our mission is to provide you with the best product at the lowest cost possible...and much more importantly, to provide you with the best shopping experience ever!
StyletechGroup only accepts PayPal payments on eBay. Buy-It-Now items require Immediate Payment.
Please make sure that your shipping and payment information is correct before submitting. We only ship to Paypal confirmed addresses (no exception).
Upon confirmation of receipt, we will process and ship the item within 1 to 3 business days. Shipping to APO, FPO, HI, PR, AK, Virgin Island and International orders will cost extra. Please contact us for additional information regarding the cost. We will only ship to Paypal confirmed addresses (no exceptions). If you would like us to ship to another address, please include the address in your Paypal account as a confirmed address. Customers are responsible for custom fees, duties and clearance procedures for international orders. Taxes will be assessed at checkout
We strive to provide the best possible shopping experience. In the rare event that you have a problem with your item please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
Genuinely faulty goods will be replaced or money refunded, however we must be advised of any faulty goods upon receipt of the item. We strive to satisfied 100% of our customers. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us for a Return Authorization Number (RMA) and we will be happy to assist you. We offer a 30 day (from original invoice date) satisfaction guarantee program on most products. Please contact us for additional information.
You may also be interested in.....