1 1/4" WOODPECKER
NEW ITEM IN BOX
CAREFULLY READ RULES BEFORE BIDDING AND UPON WINNING TO AVOID DELAYS IN PROCESSING
1)PAYMENT MUST BE MADE WITHIN 3 DAYS OF THE END OF AUCTION WHEN PAYING WITH PAYPAL.
SEND YOUR PAYMENT MADE PAYABLE TO LINDA’S JEWELERS TO LINDA’S JEWELERS, 2 MARKET STREET, LYNN, MA 01901
- Please Use The Calculator on the Auction To Determine Shipping Cost.
- We usually offer two options, U.S. P.S. Priority or UPS Ground
We discount shipping for combined multiple auctions.
- PAYPAL PAYERS – YOUR ADDRESS NEEDS TO BE VERIFIED/CONFIRMED.
- Your e-mail address is used to provide you with a status of your auction and a UPS Tracking number.
3) INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS: ***** READ ****
- PAYPAL PAYERS, YOUR ADDRESS NEEDS TO BE VERIFIED/CONFIRMED. IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR STATUS E-MAIL US BEFORE BIDDING. IF YOUR PURCHASE IS LESS THAN $250 WE CAN ADDRESS THIS ISSUE QUITE EASILY.
- AUCTIONS ARE SHIPPED VIA USPS AIRMAIL. MOST PACKAGES MUST SHIP U.S.P.S. PRIORITY MAIL. THIS METHOD PROVIDES US TRACKING INFORMATION.
- TRACKING NUMBERS ARE NOT AUTOMATICALLY PROVIDED FOR SHIPMENTS OUTSIDE THE U.S.
- We reserve the right to increase shipping costs to some locations and for items sold for higher than $250.00, which requires a confirmed delivery.
- We are not responsible for any Customs fees, duties or delivery delays.
- We will not post as a “gift” to avoid customs charges. We are a business shipping every day and we always complete our Customs forms accurately.
- Do Not E-mail us with requests to alter Customs forms. Your e-mails will not be answered.
4) SALES TAX:
MASSACHUSETTS RESIDENTS MUST ADD 5% SALES TAX. PLEASE INCLUDE THIS WITH YOUR PAYMENT EVEN IF IT DOES NOT CALCULATE FOR YOU THROUGH THE EBAY INVOICE.
We accept returns for items that are not as described or damaged in transit. Please contact us immediately if you are planning a return.
Returns made within 30 Days, will get money back. Buyer is responsible for paying shipping on returns.
QUESTIONS & COMMUNICATIONS:
We will try to answer any questions you may have about our auctions. Most times, everything we know about the auction is provided in the description, but if we have forgotten something or if you have more information about an item that you would like to provide us, we welcome your communications.
We are processing many auctions and payments and we cannot notify you when your payment arrives. You will be notified, through the e-mail that you provide, with status of your auction once it has been processed for shipping within the U.S.
Thank you for looking and reading.
Scroll down for more information.