Our six inch thick tapered cover is the strongest, most energy efficient replacement cover available. We obtain a R-30 insulating value by using a six inch thick two pound extra high density foam inserts. High electric bills are a thing of the past with this replacement cover.
Spa Guy has been selling spas and covers on eBay for almost two years and continuously sets the standard as one of eBay's top performing sellers. We have been in business since 2001 selling quality spas and equipment to spa dealers throughout the country. You can feel very comfortable in purchasing a quality spa cover through Spa Guy.
Make sure to visit out our ebay store for all your spa needs
See Cover Specs
We will ship your spa cover within 3 business days of confirming your measurements. Due to the size of a spa cover it must ship with a LTL freight carrier. We are only able to ship this item to the 48 contiguous states. Because of our volume we have managed to negotiate the lowest posable freight rates on your cover. Look at the map below for your freight rate. We can not ship your spa cover without a daytime phone number. Even though you provided eBay with a phone number when you signed up for your account, eBay does not forward this information to us.
Please check out everyone's freight rates! We have dealt with freight companies for years and have the best prices shown on our map, and that is all you will ever pay. NO HIDDEN COSTS!!
Zone 1= PINK $FREE!!
Zone 2= DARK BLUE $FREE!!
Zone 3 = LIGHT BLUE $FREE!!
Inspect the cover for any damage before you sign for it. If there is damage to the spa cover do not sign for it. Reject the delivery and contact us. We will get a replacement on its way. The document the freight company is asking you to sign states: "I have received this shipment free and clear of any damages or shortages".
If you have any questions, please ask!
Spa Cover Specifications
- 28 oz. Per linear yard
- ( Spa Hyde® ) Especially Formulated for Spa Covers
- Fire retardant
- Mildew and Resistant
- UV Stabilized For 1500 Hours On Weatherometer
- Bottom Vinyl Is Chlorine, Bromine, and Ozone Resistant
- Tested up to - 40F cold crack
- Covers are sewn with 100% polyester thread
- Bottom (underside) 8 oz. single laminate with 100% polyester scrim
Features and additional material
- 100% Coated Polyester Thread (single strand and twisted)
- Handles and Straps and Hinges are double "X" Stitched For Strength and reinforced with extra material (3 layers of reinforcement)
- 4- Secure Locks With Keys On Each Cover
- 100% Nylon Zippers with zinc coated sides to prevent corrosion
- Heat Seals Between Halves to Prevent Heat Loss
- All side skirts are extended at hinge area to ensure complete coverage of acrylic and to aid in heat loss
- 5/32 welt cord is sewn around top perimeter to enhance appearance and increase seam strength
- Safety warning labels are attached to all covers
- All Bi-fold spa covers are classified manual safety covers by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.® in accordance with ASTM F 1346-91 95SJ
- Reinforced With Aluminum "C" Channel, which is imbedded into 6" side to provide additional center strength
- All covers are tapered 6"-4" for rain runoff
- All virgin beads
- Heat shrunk in 4 Mil plastic with 1/4" breathe holes every 12 inches to prevent water absorption
- "R" Value Of 29.9
- Shipped in 175# test cardboard to insure safe shipping
- All covers come with a Deluxe five year warranty.
A copy of the warranty can be downloaded from here
We accept PayPal, Visa and MasterCard. If paying with PayPal, please make sure your address and email on file are correct. Please choose the appropriate shipping charge when checking out. Choosing the wrong shipping option will delay the shipment of your cover. In order to pay for you item, using Visa or MasterCard, call us toll free at 866-771-4897 or 757-855-0381. Our hours are Monday-Friday 9-5 EST.
Customers are responsible for ACCURATE measurements, so we make your hot tub cover right the first time. These spa covers are custom built. We cannot take returns or exchanges for spa covers that do not fit due to inaccurate measuring. Please contact us if you need any help with measuring for your spa cover.
We will make you spa cover any way your want it up to 96"X 96"
After we receive payment for your spa cover, we will email you a receipt for your payment and a link to our interactive measurement form on our website. Our form shows you how to measure your cover and submits your measurements to us. We can not give this link out until you have paid for your cover. We will then begin building your new spa cover. Your new cover will ship, within 5 to 10 business days after measurements are received.
You are taking the right step for buying the best spa cover on the market today!!!