SONY MSW-M2100 MPEG IMX PLAYER
TESTED AND WORKS GREAT!
LISTING IS FOR THE DECK ONLY.
*Deck missing the white buttons for Rec/Erase and Delete features. See picture #3.*
MPEG IMX Studio Editing Player.Compact 4 RU height.Can play back Digital Betacam, Betacam/SP, Betacam SX and MPEG IMX.Supports output bit rates of 30, 40 and 50 Mbps with built-in SDTI-CP interface.Features , dynamic motion controland 8, 16-bit digital audio channels or 4, 24-bit digital audio channels at 48 KHz(for MPEG IMX). All audio channels can be independently edited in either mode.
* True editing player with Dynamic Tracking capability
* Plays back Digital Betacam, Betacam, Betacam SP, Betacam SX as well as MPEG IMX
* Compact 4 Rack Unit Chassis
* MPEG elementary stream over SDTI-CP for output
* 30, 40, 50 Mbps output capability
* Digital 16-bit 8ch or 20-bit 4ch, uncompressed audio recording and playback (playback depends on format)
* Analog composite, analog component, SDI and SDTI outputs as standard
* Analog audio (4 ch), AES/EBU audio (16-bit , 8ch or 20-bit 4-ch)
* Plays back Betacam/SP, Betacam SX, MPEG IMX without need for adjustments or adaptors
* Supports 30, 40, 50 Mbps MPEG inputs and outputs Legacy Betacam-based formats and MPEG IMX tapes can be output through SDTI-CP.
* Flexible for use in multi-channel (Dolby Digital) or multi-language recording
* Flexible for use in worldwide environments
* Optional output board supporting 1080i, 480P an 720P upconversion even using legacy Betacam formats.