SKIT YOUTH ARMY 2005 ‘SUBURBAN NIGHTMARE’ FRANCE HARDCORE PUNK 7”
Artist: Skit Youth Army
A – Side: Suburban Nightmare/ Schoolbooks Lies/ Politics? No Thanks, Only On Sundays/ Burn H&M Burn/ Ultra Generic Fast Song
B – Side: Vox Populi/ I Don’t Need A Crutch/ If You Don’t Steal From Your Boss You Suck/ Pouri City Trash Attack
Label: Chimeres Records (Chimere 9), Wee Wee Records (Wee 016)
Vinyl Condition: NM
Sleeve Condition: NM
Comments: comes complete with poster
Vinyl Grading Chart
• Mint (M) - A record in mint condition is in perfect, brand new condition. There is no evidence of wear and tear, and the vinyl shows no signs of having been played.
• Near Mint (NM) - As the name implies, a near mint record is almost perfect. The vinyl shows no more than the most minor of defects and the sleeve should be practically flawless. Typically, a record in Near Mint condition may have a minor surface abrasion on the vinyl or a tiny crease on the sleeve.
• Excellent (EX) - A record in Excellent condition will show signs of use in that there will be some light scratches or surface abrasions on the vinyl, but this will not affect the sound quality in any way. The sleeve will have some tiny amounts of scuffing or have some small creasing in the corner tips.
• Very Good (VG) - A record in Very Good condition will have numerous light scratches or scuffs on the vinyl, but it still plays without noticeable deterioration of the sound quality. The sleeve may have a small split, or have noticeable scuffing and creasing along the edges. The label may be slightly discolored and some ring wear may be visible.
• Good (G) - A record in Good condition can be played without hopping or skipping, but there may be some hissing or extra surface noise. The sleeve will have some seem splits, scuffing, creasing, and may also be discolored. Ring wear may well be visible and inner sleeves may show signs of wear and tear.
• Fair (F) - A record in Fair condition can still probably be played, but the sound quality will not be good, possessing surface noise and bad scratches. The outer and inner sleeve will be badly worn, creased or torn.
• Poor (P) - A record in poor condition may be unplayable in that the vinyl may be cracked, warped, or have several deep scratches. The sleeve may be torn, split, badly creased or have been defaced or written on. The inner sleeves may be unoriginal or missing.
Thanks for checking out my listings and while you're at it, please take a look at my other listings for more cool vinyl collectibles. There are over 1,000 rare Metal, Grindcore, Punk, New-Wave, Grunge, Pub-Rock, Synth, Power-Pop, Pop, Reggae and Rap, including 7", 10" and 12" vinyl, colored vinyl, picture discs, rare labels such as Stiff, Chiswick, Beserkley, Sub-Pop, Man's Ruin, SFTRI, Alternative Tentacles, Amphetamine Reptile, etc. etc!! With new listing planned periodicaly, please bookmark us as your 'Favorite Seller' so you won't miss out on all the great stuff.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: I am always happy to answer questions – before, during or after the transaction. If you have questions about an item or have just have a general question, please contact me prior to placing your bid or making a purchase. If you are unsure about a description of an item, please ask. If you are new to Ebay, I will be happy to assist you through the process.
PAYMENT: I accept PayPal payments only. Payment MUST arrive within 7 days after purchase has been made. Unless you contact me and offer a valid explanation why payment may be delayed, I will take the appropriate steps in initiating the non paying bidder process in accordance with EBay's policies.
SHIPPING: Shipping rates are determined by calculating the size, weight, protective packaging and type of service for each item. We gladly combine shipping when possible and discount the shipping cost. Shipping fees will increase incrementally, based on weight and size. If you have any questions about shipping prices, services or packing methods, please feel free to contact me.