Picture quality off the intensity chart. The
LC-60C7500U is an LED Smart TV that features Sharp’s proprietary Quattron
color technology for a billion more colors, so images explode with vibrant
detail and brighter yellows, deeper blues, and richer golds. The LC-60C7500U
also features a 10 million: 1 dynamic contrast ratio and a 240Hz refresh rate
for advanced clarity during fast-motion scenes. A Smart TV with with Dual-Core
processor and built-in WiFi, the LC-60C7500U lets you quickly access apps,
streaming movies, music, games, and websites.
- Quattron Technology: Yes
- Display Panel Type: LCD
- Backlight Type-Source: LED-Edge Lit
- Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080, Full HD
- Aspect Ratio: 16x9
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 10,000,000:1
- Refresh Panel Rate : 240Hz
- Refresh Scanning Rate: AquoMotion 480
BEZEL & TABLE STAND
- Narrow Bezel: Yes
- Slim Profile: Yes
- Bezel - Color/Material: Aluminum (Black)
- Stand - Color/Material: Black
- Stand (fixed or swivel): Fixed
- Analog: NTSC
- Digital: ATSC/QAM
- Wall Paper mode: Yes
- Gaming Mode: Yes(Advanced)
- AQUOS AdvantageSM Live: Yes
- Optical Picture Control (OPC): Yes
- Enhanced Noise Reduction: Yes
- Speakers(channnel): 2.1
- Speaker Location: bottom, front facing
- Speaker Output Power: 10 W +10W+ 15W
- Auto Volume Control: Yes
- Clear Voice: Yes
- Simulated Surround: Yes
- Headphone Jack: 1
- Wall mount setting: Yes
AV INPUTS/OUTPUTS (#, LOCATION)
- RS-232C: 1
- PC In (1-15 pin D-sub): 1
- Total USB Input(s): 2
- USB feature: Photo/Music/Video Software
- Total HDMI Input(s): 4
- ARC (Audio Return Channel): Yes (HDMI 1)
- MHL: Yes (HDMI 4)
- RF in (Antenna/Cable): 1
- Component Video Input(s): 1
- Composite Video Input(s): 2
- Audio Input(s): 4
- Audio Output(s): 1
- Digital Audio Output: Optical
- Ethernet: Yes
- Built-in Wireless: Built-In(801.11 a/b/g/n)
- IP Control: Yes
- SMART APPS: Yes
- Dual Core Processor: Yes
- Remote Control APPS (iOS/Android): Yes
- Web Browser: Yes
- Web+TV Split Screen: Yes
- Skype (FREETALK TV Camera sold separately):
Yes (sold separately)
- DLNA Certified: Yes
- MHL Compatible: Yes
- Remote Type: Universal
- Child Lock: Yes
- Sleep Timer: Yes
- Closed Caption: Yes
- V-Chip: Yes
- Language (English/French/Spanish): Yes
- Power Source (Voltage, Hz): AC 120 V, 60 Hz
- ENERGY STAR Qualified (version 6.0): Yes
- VESA Compliant: Yes (400mm x 400mm)
- Excluding stand (wxhxd): 54-1/4" x
31-57/64" x 2-9/32"
- Including stand (wxhxd): 54-1/4" x
32-61/64" x 14-11/64"
- Product Weight (Excluding Stand/Including
Stand): 71.7 lbs/79.4 lbs
All Plasma and select LED, LCD and Projection TVs are shipped via a specialist freight carrier due to a combination of their weight, dimensions and value. TradePort has partnered with Mainfreight www.mainfreightusa.com to provide our customers with the fastest and most reliable freight services for LCD, LED and Plasma TV shipments.
- Service Guarantee: Mainfreight shipments are guaranteed 1-5 day transit time depending on destination
- Reliability: Mainfreight's on-time delivery percentage year to date is 99.1%
- Direct Routing: Mainfreight's shipments are "directly routed" to their destination. Less handling means less chance of damage
- Tracking: Simply choose “Consignment/Housebill” on Mainfreight’s homepage and enter your tracking number for "real time" information regarding your shipment
- Peace of Mind: ALL shipments are insured for 100% replacement value
Mainfreight currently offers ground freight services to over 120 major US cities and they’re over 20,000 surrounding communities. To satisfy the need to serve every major city, we have divided the country into (3) regions. A breakdown of these regions and accompanying States are listed below. The freight charge assigned to each region is fixed and non-negotiable. All freight shipments originate from TradePort's Somersworth, New Hampshire 03878 warehouse.
Terminal Delivery East
Connecticut, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Virginia & Vermont
Terminal Delivery Central
Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas & Wisconsin
Terminal Delivery West
Arizona, California, Colorado, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah & Washington
Manchester, New Hampshire
Click here for a list of freight terminal locations within your region
Freight Shipment Process
- Payment receipt is confirmed by TradePort
- TV is packaged according auction listing specifications and secured to a custom pallet to ensure safe transit
- TV is picked up at TradePort's Somersworth, New Hampshire 03878 warehouse by Mainfreight within 2 business days of payment receipt
- TV is "directly routed" to a freight terminal destination by Mainfreight (1-5 day transit time depending on destination)
- Customer is contacted directly by the local freight terminal when the TV is landed
- Customer has the option of picking up the TV at the local freight terminal (no additional charge)
Freight Terminal Pickup
- There is no charge for freight terminal pickup
- Freight terminal location is determined by the customer's residential zip code
- Local freight terminals may not be available for all customers
- Please call Diane Johnson at 817-481-6225 for freight terminal locations in your area
- TradePort's advertised rates include freight terminal delivery only
- Residential delivery is available upon request at an additional charge to the customer
- Residential delivery charges vary depending on location and services required
- Residential delivery may not be available in some locations
- Residential delivery must be scheduled directly with Mainfreight
- Please call Diane Johnson at 817-481-6225 for residential delivery availability and pricing in your area
Freight Terms & Conditions
- Customer contact information is required for all freight shipments. Mainfreight will not process a freight shipment without a phone number
- Mainfreight does NOT currently provide freight services to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico & Canada
- Additional shipping/handling charges may occur for States that are not included in Mainfreight's surface network: Delaware, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, West Virginia & Wyoming. Please contact us for freight charges within these States.
- Do NOT sign for your shipment until you have thoroughly inspected the box and/or contents for any damage. TradePort is UNABLE to file a damage claim if there is NO notation of package or product damage upon pickup or delivery!
- Mainfreight offers “fixed-rate” freight terminal delivery service to Manchester, New Hampshire for $100.00 and Boston, Massachusetts for $125.00.
- It is assumed that some customers from the following States will utilize our local pickup service at our Somersworth, New Hampshire 03878 warehouse: Maine, Massachusetts & New Hampshire
Local pickup is available at TradePort's Somersworth, New Hampshire 03878 warehouse. Local pickup is available as a shipping option at checkout for select TVs. The following handling charges are assessed on a per-item basis:
- $10.00 for all TVs 32" and less
- $20.00 for all TVs greater than 32" and less than 50"
- $30.00 for all TVs 50" and greater
This charge includes labor and materials required to assist the buyer in securing the TV for safe transit. The buyer is responsible for damage and/or loss once the TV is in their possession.
Local Pickup Hours
TradePort's warehouse pickup hours are Monday through Thursday 8:30AM to 4PM and Friday 8:30AM to 3PM EST. TradePort is closed on weekends and Holidays.
Your TradePort purchase is covered under a 30-day limited warranty against defects from the date of
purchase. In the unlikely event that your product arrived “not as described”, please contact us or call
603-692-2900. After 30 days, the manufacturer warranty is the only warranty in effect, if applicable. Warranty terms and conditions may vary by product or manufacturer.
SquareTrade Extended Warranty
For additional warranty coverage beyond TradePort’s 30-day limited warranty and/or manufacturer
warranty, SquareTrade offers 2-5 year Service Plan coverage for NEW electronics and 1-2 year Service
Plan coverage for REFURBISHED and USED electronics. Coverage for USED items is only available for
items sold on eBay. Please click here to purchase a SquareTrade warranty for your TradePort purchase!
Free Technical Support
You have questions regarding your product? We have answers. TradePort customers are eligible for complimentary phone support within the first 30-days of ownership. Please contact us or call 603-692-2900 Monday through Friday 9AM to 5PM EST.
My product arrived with a missing accessory! How can you resolve this quickly?
TradePort has processes in place to ensure that your order arrives complete with all advertised accessories. Please check the retail box and /or shipping box and packing materials thoroughly before contacting TradePort to report a missing accessory. If you are unable to locate a missing accessory, please contact us or call 603-692-2900 and we will expedite the missing accessory to you within 1 business day of your request. If we don’t have the accessory in stock, we will offer you a partial refund to compensate you for the missing accessory.
My product arrived “not as described” in the eBay listing? How are you going to resolve this problem?
TradePort tests and inspects every item before it is shipped to our customers. We must assume that the product leaving our warehouse is in the condition advertised in the eBay listing. To rule out user or environmental error, we ask that take the following steps before contacting TradePort:
- Please reference the “troubleshooting” section of the user manual to ensure that you are using the product correctly.
- If you are unable to resolve the problem, please contact us or call 603-692-2900. TradePort customers are eligible for complimentary phone support within the first 30-days of ownership.
- If we are unable to resolve your problem, we will help you initiate warranty service with the product manufacturer, if applicable.
- If manufacturer warranty service is not an option, we will forward return instructions in accordance with TradePort’s return policy.
TradePort’s 30-day limited warranty gives you time to make sure your purchase is perfect. If for any
reason you are not satisfied, you can return any item, in its original condition, within 30-days from the
date of purchase for a refund or an exchange. It's that simple.
- All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before they are
returned to TradePort. Items returned without authorization will cause a delay in processing
- Please contact us or call 603-692-2900 to obtain an RMA number
- After the return period has expired, please contact the manufacturer or authorized repair center
to resolve any problems with your product.
- Items must be returned in the same condition as shipped from TradePort. Items returned in
damaged or unacceptable condition will be returned to the customer without exchange or
refund. Condition will be assessed at the discretion of TradePort.
- A restocking fee may be assessed if your product is returned missing one or more accessories
- We must receive the returned item within 10 days of issuing the RMA, or we will cancel the
RMA and refuse the return.
- Include a copy of your invoice or payment receipt in the box including RMA number, customer
name, address, phone number and a brief description of why the item is being returned.
- Print the RMA number on at least one (1) side of the package. Packages without a visible RMA
number will NOT be accepted.
- Customer is responsible for shipping and handling charges incurred during item return. Use the
most convenient means of shipping.
- For products returned in accordance with this return policy, a replacement item will be shipped
out within 2 business days from the date we receive the return. If the returned product is not in
stock, you have the following options:
- You can wait until product becomes available
- You can replace with another product of similar or equal value
- You can replace with another product of greater value for an additional cost
- You can request a credit towards a future TradePort purchase
- For products returned in accordance with this return policy, TradePort will process a refund
within 1 business day from the date we receive the return.
- Refunds will be credited to the payment method used for the original purchase.
Terms & Conditions
- TradePort recommends that you keep ALL packing material for a minimum of 30-days in the
event that your product is returned.
- TradePort scans and logs the serial numbers of all outbound products. Any returned product
will have the serial number matched against that of the original item shipped to the customer.
Fraudulent claims will immediately be reported to the appropriate authorities.
My product arrived “not as described” in the eBay listing! Why should I have to pay the return shipping charges?
TradePort tests and inspects every item before it is shipped to our customers. We must assume that the product leaving our warehouse is in the condition advertised in the eBay listing. Our return policy is clearly posted on the eBay listing so you can make an informed decision before purchasing a product from our company.
Since 2002, we have found that over 80% of returns are due to user or environmental error. We do not believe that TradePort should be responsible for return shipping charges for product returned due to user or environmental error.
If we are unable to come to an agreement, TradePort will issue a UPS Call-Tag to have the disputed item returned at our expense. If the product is received defective, we will either replace the item at our expense or refund your payment in full. If the item is received functional, we will refund your payment minus the return shipping charges.
I decided I no longer want the product I ordered from you! Who pays the return shipping charges?
TradePort does NOT pay return shipping charges for product returned due to buyer remorse. We will process a refund minus the original shipping charges when the item has been received and evaluated by TradePort.
I ordered this product accidentally! Who pays the return shipping charges?
TradePort does NOT pay for return shipping charges if you accidentally ordered the wrong product. We will process a refund minus the original shipping charges when the item has been received and evaluated by TradePort.
My family member purchased this item without my authorization! Who pays the return shipping charges?
TradePort does NOT pay for return shipping charges if a family member or someone in your home or business made an unauthorized purchase. We will process a refund minus the original shipping charges when the item has been received and evaluated by TradePort.