|SH-Wipes Cotton Mop Covers, 3/Box
Elasticized White Cotton Terry Mop Covers
White cotton mop covers are terry cloth refills for Sh-Mop, Bona, O'Cedar and other platform based mops that clean hardwood floor, marble flooring, tile floors and vinyl flooring without streaks. Sh-Wipe package of Three cotton mop covers from Sh-Mop are machine washable and dryable over and over again. Bona Kemi hardwood floor cleaner, laminate floor cleaner or hard surface flooring cleaners for non-toxic safe cleaning. Or use the cotton mop cover as a dust mop cover to dry dust floors and walls. Change Sh-Wipes when dirty. Never immerse your hands in dirty mop buckets again. Machine wash and dry covers, no bleach.
Safe Home Products' Policies:
Unless specifically stated in the listing above,
we sell only new, unopened products in original packaging.
Express Order Shipping Policy:
Most Express Orders Ship The Same Business Day If Ordered By Noon Central Time.
Business Days are Monday through Friday (Excluding Holidays)
- Payment: At this time, Safe Home Products accepts payments for eBay orders by PayPal only. Items will not be shipped until payment is completed. However, we may request additional information to verify an order if we are unable to confirm the buyer's ship-to address or if the buyer has a low feedback history. In such cases, at our discretion, we may elect to cancel the order and will immediately refund the order.
- Shipping: Buyer Pays Shipping stated in item listing. A processed order usually ships within one to five business days unless noted. For temporarily out of stock items or delayed shipments, you will be contacted by e-mail or telephone. If an item is permanently unavailable, the charge will be voided or a complete refund will be made to your account. We will notify you if this occurs. Items ship directly from Safe Home Products' Iowa City warehouse or from off-site warehouses. Buyer acknowledges that sometimes shipment delays occur due to adverse whether. Free shipping promotions are not available outside of 48 continental United States.
- International orders: For orders shipped to outside of the U.S., Buyer acknowledges that customs clearance delays are possible. The customer is responsible for all import duties and taxes. These fees are not included in your order total.
** Please provide your phone number when paying by PayPal as this must be included on the customs forms. **
We hold no warranties for products shipped internationally. Contact the manufacturer directly if you have warranty issues.
- Shipment Notification: Tracking numbers are provided via e-mail for most orders if accurate e-mail addresses are provided when orders are placed.
- Shipping Method Substitution: When you select a shipping method during the checkout process, please know that we may substitute a comparable shipping method and/or shipping carrier. For example, we may ship standard ground packages by FedEx, UPS, or USPS. For orders with free shipping, we may ship by any means.
- Sales tax: Sales Tax will be charged on all orders delivered to an address in Iowa (IA)
- Customer service & return policy Products returned for any reason other than exchange or replacement may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Shortages, Errors or Misshipments: Safe Home Products and our suppliers do our best to represent our products and to fill orders accurately. Occasionally, an error is made. In the rare instance that we are unable to fulfill an order, we will contact you immediately and credit your account accordingly. Please check each box carefully upon arrival and contact us immediately by phone, e-mail or fax if there is an error. Claims are accepted up to 10 business days after items are received.
- Cancellation/Modification of Order: Once placed, an order cannot be canceled, products cannot be added nor changed nor can the ship to address or addressee be changed.
- Replacements: Replacements are shipped for non-receipt of merchandise after tracking efforts fail. Defective products (material/workmanship) shipped within the United States are replaced without charge if defects are reported within 30 days of shipment. For defective products (material/workmanship) shipped outside the United States, manufacturer warranties apply from the date of shipment.. Customers outside the USA are responsible for shipping costs for replacement products.
- Damaged products. Refuse delivery of broken or smashed boxes. Report in-transit or hidden damage immediately via phone, e-mail or fax to Safe Home Products. Claims are accepted up to 10 days after receipt of products. Replacements will be sent once damage is confirmed and the item is returned to our warehouse.
Detailed Return Policies & Instructions: Items returned to Safe Home Products are subject to a 20% restocking fee except in the case of a product defect.
Safe Home Products will exchange defective items for 30 days from the date of purchase per the return instructions below. Please contact the product manufacturer after 30 days for warranty repair or replacement.
Note: Some products cannot be returned due to sanitary, disease, expendable parts, or manufacturer's restrictions. Non-returnable items include but are not limited to medical items, used mop covers, soaps, air cleaners, etc. Defective products will still be replaced within the 30 day period, however.
- Returns are accepted ONLY if a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is issued by Safe Home Products (via e-mail or telephone). The RMA number must be marked clearly on the outside of the box. Returns ship to Safe Home Products, 3578 Perch Drive SE, Iowa City, IA 52240
- Obtain an RMA number by providing this information.
- Purchase Date.
- eBay Order Number.
- Customer Name
- Reason for RMA Request.
- Present Product and Packing Materials Condition.
- E-mail and Telephone Contact Number.
- Customers prepay shipping when returning the item to Safe Home Products or to an address Safe Home Products provides with the RMA authorization. Returns should ship within 5 business days and be received within 10 business days after RMA's issue date. RMA's expire 10 business days after issued. Notify us of tracking numbers when you have sent your item.
| Name: || Safe Home Products, Inc. |
| Address: || 3578 Perch Drive SE |
Iowa City, IA 52240
| Country: || USA |
| Voice Phone: || 877-358-0900 or (319) 358-0900 |
| Fax Phone: || 319-358-0901 |
| DUNS Number: || 12-067-9282 |
| US Govt CAGE Code: || 1NUT1 |
Copyright © 1999-2010 Safe Home Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved