The Samsung Smart TV finds the movies and TV shows
you like – and more. Navigate within the 5 Smart Hub content panels. Easily
discover movies, shows, and social posts with less searching and more watching.
Our new interface organizes your entertainment and content into 5 convenient
panels: On TV, Movies and TV Shows, Social, Apps, and a panel for your Photos,
Videos and Music.
- Type LED
- Design One Design (ToC)
- Bezel Width 0.5" Thin
- Slim Type Slim
- Color Black
- Stand Type (Color) Quad Stand (Silver
- Swivel Stand (Left/Right) Yes
- Screen Size 49.5" Measured Diagonally
- Native Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Resolution 1080p
- Clear Motion Rate 240
- Dolby Digital Plus/ Pulse Yes
- Sound Effect System DTS Studio Sound
- DTS 2.0+Digital Out / DTS Premium Sound DTS
Premium Sound 5.1
- Sound Output (RMS) 10W x 2
- Speaker Type Down Firing + Full Range
- Wi-Fi Built-in Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Smart Hub Yes
- Processor Dual Core
- Apps Platform Smart TV with Apps,
S-Recommendation and Full Web Browser
- AllShare Content Sharing and Screen Mirroring
- Smart View Clone View
- Wide Color Enhancer Wide Color Enhancer Plus
- Auto Volume Leveler Yes
- ConnectShare ConnectShare Movie
- RVU Yes (Direct TV Ready)
- Smart Phone Remote Support Yes (Requires
Smart View App)
- OSD Language English, Spanish, French
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) Yes
- BD Wise BD Wise Plus
- Closed Captioning Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- Sound Share Yes
- USB HID Support Yes
- Eco Sensor Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Clock & On/Off Timer Yes
Inputs & Outputs
- HDMI 4
- USB 2.0 3
- Ethernet 1
- Component 1
- Composite (AV) 1 (Shared with Component)
- RF In (Terrestrial/Cable Input) 1
- DVI Audio In (Mini Jack) 1
- Digital Audio Out (Optical) 1
- Audio Out Mini Jack 1
- IR out 1
- RS232 (AV Control) Yes
- Product Size (W x H x D) Without Stand
45.0" x 26.2" x 2.0"
- Product Size (W x H x D) With Stand
45.0" x 29.4" x 12.1"
- Product Weight Without Stand 29.3 lb.
- Product Weight With Stand 32.8 lb.
- ENERGY STAR Compliant ENERGY STAR 6.0
- Energy Guide Label Energy Guide Label
- Power Supply (V) AC110-120V 60Hz
- Typical Power Consumption 62 W
- Maximum Power Consumption 151 W
- Standby Power Consumption Under 0.3 W
- TV Tuner System DTV Tuner/Digital Cable
TradePort has partnered with UPS - www.ups.com - to provide you with fast and reliable service. UPS is
the World’s largest package delivery company and one of the most recognized and respected brands,
synonymous with quality and reliability. You can rest assure that your TradePort purchase will arrive on
your doorstep quickly and safely.
UPS Service Levels
- UPS Ground Domestic
- UPS 2-Day Air Domestic
UPS Ground Domestic – 1 to 5 business days
UPS 2-Day Air Domestic – Delivery by the end of the 2nd business day
- TradePort is not responsible for service transit time
- Transit time excludes weekends and holidays
- Transit time may vary, particularly during peak periods
Tracking numbers are assigned to UPS shipments immediately after the shipment is packaged and a
shipping label has been printed. eBay will send the buyer and e-mail with the tracking number. Tracking
information can also be found in the Purchase History section of My eBay, on the Order Details page and
on the Feedback page.
Local pickup is available at TradePort's Somersworth, New Hampshire 03878 warehouse. Local pickup is available as a shipping option at checkout for select TVs. The following handling charges are assessed on a per-item basis:
- $10.00 for all TVs 32" and less
- $20.00 for all TVs greater than 32" and less than 50"
- $30.00 for all TVs 50" and greater
This charge includes labor and materials required to assist the buyer in securing the TV for safe transit. The buyer is responsible for damage and/or loss once the TV is in their possession.
Local Pickup Hours
TradePort's warehouse pickup hours are Monday through Thursday 8:30AM to 4PM and Friday 8:30AM to 3PM EST. TradePort is closed on weekends and Holidays.
Your TradePort purchase is covered under a 30-day limited warranty against defects from the date of
purchase. In the unlikely event that your product arrived “not as described”, please contact us or call
603-692-2900. After 30 days, the manufacturer warranty is the only warranty in effect, if applicable. Warranty terms and conditions may vary by product or manufacturer.
SquareTrade Extended Warranty
For additional warranty coverage beyond TradePort’s 30-day limited warranty and/or manufacturer
warranty, SquareTrade offers 2-5 year Service Plan coverage for NEW electronics and 1-2 year Service
Plan coverage for REFURBISHED and USED electronics. Coverage for USED items is only available for
items sold on eBay. Please click here to purchase a SquareTrade warranty for your TradePort purchase!
Free Technical Support
You have questions regarding your product? We have answers. TradePort customers are eligible for complimentary phone support within the first 30-days of ownership. Please contact us or call 603-692-2900 Monday through Friday 9AM to 5PM EST.
My product arrived with a missing accessory! How can you resolve this quickly?
TradePort has processes in place to ensure that your order arrives complete with all advertised accessories. Please check the retail box and /or shipping box and packing materials thoroughly before contacting TradePort to report a missing accessory. If you are unable to locate a missing accessory, please contact us or call 603-692-2900 and we will expedite the missing accessory to you within 1 business day of your request. If we don’t have the accessory in stock, we will offer you a partial refund to compensate you for the missing accessory.
My product arrived “not as described” in the eBay listing? How are you going to resolve this problem?
TradePort tests and inspects every item before it is shipped to our customers. We must assume that the product leaving our warehouse is in the condition advertised in the eBay listing. To rule out user or environmental error, we ask that take the following steps before contacting TradePort:
- Please reference the “troubleshooting” section of the user manual to ensure that you are using the product correctly.
- If you are unable to resolve the problem, please contact us or call 603-692-2900. TradePort customers are eligible for complimentary phone support within the first 30-days of ownership.
- If we are unable to resolve your problem, we will help you initiate warranty service with the product manufacturer, if applicable.
- If manufacturer warranty service is not an option, we will forward return instructions in accordance with TradePort’s return policy.
TradePort’s 30-day limited warranty gives you time to make sure your purchase is perfect. If for any
reason you are not satisfied, you can return any item, in its original condition, within 30-days from the
date of purchase for a refund or an exchange. It's that simple.
- All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before they are
returned to TradePort. Items returned without authorization will cause a delay in processing
- Please contact us or call 603-692-2900 to obtain an RMA number
- After the return period has expired, please contact the manufacturer or authorized repair center
to resolve any problems with your product.
- Items must be returned in the same condition as shipped from TradePort. Items returned in
damaged or unacceptable condition will be returned to the customer without exchange or
refund. Condition will be assessed at the discretion of TradePort.
- A restocking fee may be assessed if your product is returned missing one or more accessories
- We must receive the returned item within 10 days of issuing the RMA, or we will cancel the
RMA and refuse the return.
- Include a copy of your invoice or payment receipt in the box including RMA number, customer
name, address, phone number and a brief description of why the item is being returned.
- Print the RMA number on at least one (1) side of the package. Packages without a visible RMA
number will NOT be accepted.
- Customer is responsible for shipping and handling charges incurred during item return. Use the
most convenient means of shipping.
- For products returned in accordance with this return policy, a replacement item will be shipped
out within 2 business days from the date we receive the return. If the returned product is not in
stock, you have the following options:
- You can wait until product becomes available
- You can replace with another product of similar or equal value
- You can replace with another product of greater value for an additional cost
- You can request a credit towards a future TradePort purchase
- For products returned in accordance with this return policy, TradePort will process a refund
within 1 business day from the date we receive the return.
- Refunds will be credited to the payment method used for the original purchase.
Terms & Conditions
- TradePort recommends that you keep ALL packing material for a minimum of 30-days in the
event that your product is returned.
- TradePort scans and logs the serial numbers of all outbound products. Any returned product
will have the serial number matched against that of the original item shipped to the customer.
Fraudulent claims will immediately be reported to the appropriate authorities.
My product arrived “not as described” in the eBay listing! Why should I have to pay the return shipping charges?
TradePort tests and inspects every item before it is shipped to our customers. We must assume that the product leaving our warehouse is in the condition advertised in the eBay listing. Our return policy is clearly posted on the eBay listing so you can make an informed decision before purchasing a product from our company.
Since 2002, we have found that over 80% of returns are due to user or environmental error. We do not believe that TradePort should be responsible for return shipping charges for product returned due to user or environmental error.
If we are unable to come to an agreement, TradePort will issue a UPS Call-Tag to have the disputed item returned at our expense. If the product is received defective, we will either replace the item at our expense or refund your payment in full. If the item is received functional, we will refund your payment minus the return shipping charges.
I decided I no longer want the product I ordered from you! Who pays the return shipping charges?
TradePort does NOT pay return shipping charges for product returned due to buyer remorse. We will process a refund minus the original shipping charges when the item has been received and evaluated by TradePort.
I ordered this product accidentally! Who pays the return shipping charges?
TradePort does NOT pay for return shipping charges if you accidentally ordered the wrong product. We will process a refund minus the original shipping charges when the item has been received and evaluated by TradePort.
My family member purchased this item without my authorization! Who pays the return shipping charges?
TradePort does NOT pay for return shipping charges if a family member or someone in your home or business made an unauthorized purchase. We will process a refund minus the original shipping charges when the item has been received and evaluated by TradePort.