Member , PCGS&ICG
Any specks that show are from my scanner.
Hello up for auction we have an Unused Steamer, Oceanliner, Boat [PC].
[Picture Side]-S.S. America. Signed bottom left corner by: Fred J. Hoertz?
In the middle, dividing back of postcard: Thin Black Line.
Publishers: America Colortype-New York-Chicago. Printed in U.S.A.
Faults: Edge and corner wear. Bumped corner tips. Soiling on back & front. Age Discoloration.
ALL FAULTS CAN BE SEEN.
This is a fixed priced auction: Buy It Now for $9.75
Approx. Picture Post Card dimensions of 5 17/32" in length x 3 17/32" in Height.
THE DESCRIPTION AND ALL WRITTEN MATERIAL BELOW ARE FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO SEE A DETAILED AND INFORMATIVE DESCRIPTION.
I WRITE MY DESCRIPTIONS THE WAY I LIKE TO SEE THEM WHEN I'M BUYING.
PLEASE READ BELOW AND IF STILL ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL US.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q. DO YOU COMBINE SHIPPING?
A. YES, WE'LL GLADLY COMBINE SHIPPING WITHIN A 7 DAY TIME FRAME. IF YOU NEED MORE TIME DON'T BE AFRAID TO EMAIL AND ASK. WE'RE NOT A HAUNT LIKE THE MAJORITY OF SELLERS ARE.
Q. WHAT ARE MY SHIPPING OPTIONS?
A. WE WILL SHIP THE FASTEST AND MOST ECONOMICAL WAY. FROM MEDIA MAIL TO PRIORITY.
Q. WHAT KIND OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?A. WE ACCEPT PAYPAL OR AN E-CHECK. THERE'S NO MORE PAPER TRANSACTIONS AS OF OCTOBER 1, 2008.
Q. WHEN DO YOU SHIP?
A. WE SHIP WITHIN ONE BUSINESS DAY AND MOST OF THE TIME IT'S WITHIN THE SAME DAY. WE LIVE CLOSE TO THE POST OFFICE SO GAS IS NOT AN ISSUE AND WE'RE AT THE POST OFFICE EVERYDAY. WE EVEN SHIP ON SATURDAYS!!!
Q. DO YOU LEAVE FEEDBACK?
A. WE ALWAYS LEAVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR THIS IS OUR ONLY WAY OF KNOWING IF YOU'VE RECEIVED and are SATISFIED YOUR PURCHASE! IF YOU'RE NOT PLEASE CONTACT US AND ANYTHING CAN BE WORKED OUT.
Q. IS THIS NEW?
A. UNLESS STATED AS NEW, ITEM IS NOT NEW.
Q. IS THIS FROM A SMOKE FREE, PET FREE HOME?
A. NOTHING IS FROM A PET FREE HOME. WE HAVE 2 CATS. AS FOR SMOKE FREE, ALTHOUGH WE DO NOT SMOKE, NOT ALL ITEMS BEGAN THEIR LIFE IN OUR HOME.
SO IF YOU HAVE STRONG ALLERGIES, THIS MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU.
WE'LL MENTION ANY TYPE OF ODOR THAT EMANATES FROM ANY PRODUCTS AND IT WILL BE EXPLAINED WITHIN THE DESCRIPTION.
As I do with all my coins and other items, I will do with any FDC's,Envelopes, Postal Cards etc.
While in my possession they stay in the same unaltered condition as I received them. I do not write on any item that I have. This to me only lessens its' value.
When I receive them they either go in a poly sleeve or a sturdy currency/cover holder, depending on the condition.
Any opinion I have about the grade or condition is just that my opinion. Form your own conclusions about the grade/condition and bid accordingly.
My references come from these sources:
1. 2009 US/BNA Postage Stamp Catalog by H.E. Harris & Company
2. 2009 Brookman Guide for Retail Stamp prices
3. The Micarelli Identification Guide to US Stamps Regular Issues 1847-1934
4. Scott Specialized Color Guides for United States stamps Scotts #10, 11, 64, 65, 219D, 220, 267 and 279B
5. 2009 U.S. Scott First Day Covers Catalogue & Checklist with Catchet Calculator.
6. The Cachet Identifier of US Cacheted First Day Covers.
7. Vol. 1-18 Mellone's Planty Photo Encyclopedia of Cacheted First Day Covers of 1901-1939.
8. Mellone's Specialized Cachet Catalogue of First Day Covers of the 1940's/1950's.
Make a nice addition to your collection.
9. Scott's 2008 CD Catalogs Vol. #1-6 A-Z with the 2008 specialized CD.
10.The Collector's Guide to Post Cards by Jane Wood.
11. Vintage Postcards for the Holidays, 2nd Edition, Identification and Price Guide by Robert & Claudette Reed.
12. Picture Postcard Values 2007 of over 6000 listings of world's postcards.
13. And a APS Reviewer who checks up on our auctions just to make sure that our auctions are correct. :-) What seller would make this claim if he was trying to pull quick one???
We will listen to anyone's opinion that they may have. I read all emails and respond within a 2 hr time frame except during morning EST hours.
I TRY MY BEST TO GIVE AND SHOW YOU THE MOST ACCURATE DESCRIPTION I CAN SO YOU CAN MAKE A VALID JUDGEMENT.
I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO RESOLVE OR ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS, SO FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME BEFORE BIDDING.
BID WITH CONFIDENCE, I AM PAYPAL VERIFIED
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR LOOKING AT OUR ITEMS. WE GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST AND BUSINESS. :-)
Please make payment or let us know what your method of payment is within 7 days. ITEM(s) will be re-listed. Ebay will be notified as an unpaid item. So, please let's make this all enjoyable for everyone. Thank you :-)
HAPPY EBAYING, GOOD LUCK BIDDING AND GOD BLESS :-)