Powered by Frooition Pro
Rogue Hawaiian Soprano Ukulele
This uke is the real deal, not a toy. The neck is well-shaped and finished in a satin lacquer to give it a great feel. Features a mahogany body, champion-style friction pegs, mahogany bridge, dot inlays, and Martin black nylon strings.Mahogany body
Champion-style friction pegs
Inlaid position markers
Includes carrying bag
Musician's Friend is a company with music in our blood! Many of us play weekend gigs, keep an axe handy at our desks to get in a few break-time riffs, and rock out at our company-sponsored jams. We live and breathe the gear. In fact, next to food and shelter, music is definitely a close third. We believe music is a common language and a shared value with many of our customers. That's why our mission is to offer the lowest prices on today's best music gear along with tools for making smart buying decisions. We know its important to stick with a source you can trust, like finding that valued member of your band, which is why we offer a generous risk-free shopping experience--Our 45-Day Lowest Price and Complete Satisfaction guarantees back every purchase. We will beat any price too! Just call us with a verified, cheaper price and we'll beat it! Thanks to the strong foundations built by our founders Rob and DeAnna Eastman, Musician's Friend has come a long way since it's genesis in a California garage. Today, we're proud to offer a long list of benefits and programs available to every person in the music community in addition to weekly, often daily gear discounts.
Musician’s Friend only accepts payments for eBay orders through Paypal. Immediate payment is required upon selecting "Buy It Now".
- Orders typically ship within 24 hours of order placement.
- Orders ship from our centrally located, state of the art distribution center to ensure fast delivery.
- Our team of service professionals work diligently to ensure that your order is accurate and on time.
- As a security precaution, some orders may require extended verification.
- To make sure you get your gear as quickly as possible, your order may arrive in multiple boxes over multiple days, but you will not be charged more for shipping as a result.
- Orders shipping outside the Lower 48 States to Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico can only be shipped via air services.
- Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.
- Orders shipping to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, and U.S. territories (Guam, Virgin Islands, etc.) are shipped by USPS (6-10 business days). International APO/FPO destinations may require additional delivery time. NOTE: Boxes over 70 lb. each cannot be shipped to these locations.
Some items we sell can ship internationally. Check the 'Shipping and payments' tab to confirm if your item is eligible for international shipment. Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- 45-Day Best Price Guarantee-Buy with confidence. If you find a lower advertised price from any authorized U.S. dealer before or after the sale, call or email us. We'll beat any verifiable advertised price by 10% of the diffrence. If you've already purchased from us and find a lower advertised price within 45 days of your purchase, contact us via phone or email and we'll refund the difference after verification.
- Sales Tax - We are required to collect sales tax on all orders shipped to California, Indiana, Missouri, Utah & Washington. If you are shipping item to any one of these states, you will be charged the local sales tax rates.Colorado, Oklahoma, South Dakota & Vermont Residents: Musician's Friend is not obligated to, and does not, collect sales tax in your state. Your purchase is subject to sales/use tax in these states unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. The purchase is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet or by other remote means. These states require that you file a sales/use tax return at the end of the year reporting all of the purchases that were not taxed on those purchases. Retailers that do not collect sales tax in these states are obligated to provide purchasers an end-of-year sumary of purchases in order to assist them in filing their tax report. Retailers that do not collect sales tax in these states may be required by law to provide the Department of Revenue with an annual report of the total amount of all of your purchases above certain thresholds. Details on how to file this return may be foundat your applicable Department of Revenue website.
45 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Our goal is your total satisfaction.
New Gear: If you're not satisfied, neither are we. If for any reason you're not completely satisfied with your purchase of a new item, simply return it in its original condition within 45 days of purchase (see exceptions below) and we'll give you a full refund. It's that simple. Returned items must be in original, brand-new condition, showing no signs of wear or use such as belt-buckle or pick scratches, scuffs, dings or scrapes on the instrument or collateral materials. Items must also include all original packaging, manuals, warrantees and accessories or your return may be subject to a return handling charge. Please contact us for detailed return handling charges. Your refund will be promptly processed upon successful evaluation of your returned item from our trained category professionals. Refunds are made for product value only, excluding shipping and handling charges. If you received Free Shipping on your order, the value of the uncharged shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
Used Gear: If for any reason you're not completely satisfied with your purchase of a used item, simply return it in its original condition within 30 days of shipment and we'll give you a full refund. Items not returned in original condition are subject to a return handling charge. Select used item are not returnable.
International Shipments: Our return policies for new and used gear also apply to international shipments. Please see any additional policies and information shipped with your package for more details.
Exceptions: There are no returns on clearance, discontinued, vintage, demo and select used items. Additionally, the following items are returnable only if defective OR unopened - strings, reeds, computers, tubes, earbuds, earplugs, recorders, tin whistles, flutophones, "world" wind instruments, harmonicas, raw-frame speakers, drumheads, drumsticks, turntable cartridges, fog fluid, clothing/footwear, body jewelry, sheet music, cleaners, polishes and polishing cloths. Software/soundware, books, CDs, DVDs, and videos may be returned for credit only if they are in their original, sealed packaging. If defective, these items will only be exchanged for the same product. All returned woodwind and brass instruments incur a $10.00 sanitization fee. Returned bows are assessed a $4.00 restocking fee. Returned mouthpieces priced over $300 incur an $8.00 sanitization fee; the fee for mouthpieces under $300 is $4.00. Due to its return policies, you must contact Apple directly to repair, replace or return Apple products. Apple products may not be returned to us under any circumstance. Stringed instruments priced at $1999.00 or more, must be returned within 10 days of shipment.
Requesting a Return: Contact our experts via eBay messages. Additional information on returns can be found on the paperwork shipped with your package.
Send your returns to:
(Your RA #)
4005 N Norfleet
Kansas City, MO 64161-9231
Frooition www.frooition.com | eBay design, eBay store design, eBay shop design, eBay template design, eBay listing design
This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.