Rivera Venus 3 15/7 Watt Amp
Venus™3 is a compact and lightweight master of tone. Easy to use, with the simplicity of a single channel, and yet ever so versatile with 3 band equalization controls that have the trademark Rivera Notch switch to choose between vintage tweed, and vintage black face tones. With two12AX7 tubes, great headroom for clean playing is easily dialed- in, and with the push-pull gain boost feature the available gain and distortion will allow sustain for days. Every nuance of your note will enveloped in a rich harmonic sweetness that the 15 Watt 2-6V6GT Class A power amp section delivers to either a Single 10” Vintage Gold speaker, or a 1-12”Celestion G12- Heritage 30 speaker. Although the Venus™3 is compact, it is huge on sound and you will be amazed at how much clean bottom end warmth can be found, regardless of speaker size. Add spaciousness and long lush decay to your instrument with the built-in Accutronics 3 spring reverb. A Presence control adds the final touch of high end brilliance. Power and Standby switches as well as the pilot light are conveniently located on the front panel.
Our Rivera Vintage-Modern switch on the rear panel allows the power to be cut down to 7 watts while enhancing the even order harmonics, making it indispensable for low volume recording and practice. A detachable power cable as well as the AC mains fuse is easily accessed. Two speaker jacks allow connection to the internal as well as external speakers. A Line Out jack gives you the option of slaving another amp or recording directly from power amp signal that is at line level. Effects patching is rapid with Preamp Out and Power Amp Input jacks provided as well.
Mojo's Terms and Conditions:
If you require shipping to anywhere not specifically priced above, please contact us with your address and postal code or we will not reply with a shipping price.
Who Are We?:
We are a real music store, with an actual "brick and mortar" location in Edwardsville, Illinois. We opened our store October 1, 2000 and have been in "the business" for over 30 years. We have been selling on E-bay since 2001 and have 100% positive feedback rating.
Our toll free number is 1-866-415-MOJO (6656), please feel free to call us anytime with any questions or comments you may have.
Mojo's Music and eBay:
- Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us.
- All of our items have been inspected and tested before going up for sale.
- We will never misrepresent our items.
- We positively guarantee that everything we say is the absolute truth.
- We will err on the side of "over-describing".
- Our descriptions will be accurate and honest. If, upon receiving your item, you feel our description was inaccurate, please give us the opportunity to make it right before posting feedback.
Mojo's Music Return Policy:
- You must notify us within 36 hours if you wish to return an item.
- Returns will be accepted within 14 days. This means we must have it back in 14 days. There will be no exceptions to this time frame.
- You, the buyer, will be responsible for all shipping charges, both to you and back to us.
- Items must be returned in the exact condition you received them. All packaging, packing, manuals, accessories, etc. must be included.
- Returns of NEW items will be subject to a minimum 10% re-stocking fee. Contact us for details or questions.
- In the unlikely event of a defective, brand new item, we may suggest that you contact the manufacturer directly. This could possibly save you both time and money.
IF, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase from us, you must notify us within 36 hours of receipt of the merchandise. You may return it (in the exact condition you received it, including all packaging, packing, manuals, etc.) for a full refund of the purchase price (may be subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee on new merchandise), not to include the shipping charges. You, the buyer, are responsible for all shipping charges, both to you and back to us if necessary.
Buyers with zero feedback are required to contact us in advance of your bid detailing how you will pay should you win the auction. If you will be paying with PayPal, you must have your PayPal Account set up and fully functioning prior to bidding. Failure to follow these simple rules will result in us either cancelling your bid or extreme delay in receiving your merchandise.
We will only ship to addresses listed with eBay/Paypal. Please make sure that information is correct before bidding. We will not ship to a different address.