Thanks for looking!
All comics are graded on our comic scale here.
- Domestic USPS
- 1st-Unlimited $3.95 (That's right unlimited number of comics ship for $3.95)
Canada - USPS First Class Mail (limit up to 4.0 lbs - about 15-18 comics)
- 1st Comic $9.95
- Each Additional Comic $1.00
International - USPS First Class (limit up to 4.0 lbs - about 15-18 comics)
- 1st Comic $13.95
- Each Additional Comic $1.50
- USPS Flate Rate Enevelope $24.95 up to 8 comics
If you live outside the US and have a feedback less than 50 you need to contact us first before purchasing any items!
International orders over $50 may require higher shipping charges, for delivery confirmation. It can take up to 4 weeks for items to clear customers, for our international buyers. We don't control customs and the delays they some times incur.
Insurance if desired is extra! - If you don't buy insurance and item is damage during shipping we can not guarantee a full refund for returned items.
All our comics come bagged and boarded. We package them based on the number shipping and price.
- 1-4 comics - #3 Jiffy Rigi Envelope
- 5 or more comics - Cardboard box
If you would like other arrangements made please let us know and we will try to accomodate. Comics valued over $5.00 will automatically go in a cardbord box when shipped.
As soon as you pay we will automatically leave you a positive feed back! You've done your job now it's up to us.
We really would like to receive 5 stars in all rating areas. So, before leaving feedback if there is something that would not allow you to give us 5 stars in each area let us know and we will see what we can do to earn all your stars!
Returns - 100% refunds
- Not happy with your item(s)? We accept returns within 30-days.
- Full money back guaranteed! 100% Satistfaction!
- Returned items must be in the condition they were sent for 100% refund.
- Return shipping is by the purchaser (you).
- No returns on redeemed digital content
- If a publisher includes a redemption key for online content, with a comic, we will not accept the item for return if the content has already been redeemed. (Put more plainly, if you peel the sticker off a newly-released comic to reveal the code, we won't accept a return on that item.) Unless specifically noted in the item description we don't look to see if codes have been redeemed on back issues. We do not believe removal of the code effects the comic grade in any way. We also cannot take responsibility or grant a refund if the publisher chooses not to redeem your code, for whatever reason.
We ask that you please contact us first before opening a case with eBay. We guarantee that we will make you statisfied with our products or services or you get a 100% refund (item may have to be returned). We promise a timely response to any problem you may have. Contact us here.
Let us show you why we are Statistical Anomalies!