Please note- this is for the transfer ONLY. No apparel, fabric or accessories are included.
This auction is for:
1- Warning Softball Mom Will Yell Loudly Iron-On Rhinestone Heat Transfer. The stones are clear, yellow and red. The black is just the background for illustration and will be whatever color apparel you put it on. Design is approximately 8.5" x 6.2".
These transfers are great on t-shirts, tank tops, sweatshirts, pants, or tote bags. They are a great way to show support for your favorite player.
This transfer can be applied with a heat press or a household iron. Before purchasing- please read the instructions (below) to determine if you think this is a project you can complete. If not- you can buy the completed shirt or tote bag in our Ebay store. All sales are FINAL! We try to describe our items as accurately as possible. If you still have a question- please ask!
Payments are due within 48 hours of auction ending. The only method of payment we accept is Paypal.
Generally all items are shipped within 3 business days after receiving cleared payment. Most of the time we are able to ship faster. We ship USPS first class mail with delivery confirmation. Tracking info is available in Ebay after we print the label.
As these items are manufactured- design and colors may vary slightly from batch to batch. We have provided instructions on how to apply the transfers. However, because of circumstances beyond our control (fabric choice, customers ability to follow instructions and etc) customers assume all risks related to the use of our products. As this item is an iron on, be sure to check the garment manufacturer's tag for ironing instructions.
Iron-on (household iron) Application Instructions:
1) Carefully remove the transfer from the packaging.
2) Preheat iron to cotton setting (about 320-340 degrees).
3) Place transfer face down on a flat surface and carefully peel off textured backing (white sheet) from the design. The stones should stick to the clear plastic sheet. If any stones have shifted out of place, put them back in place using tweezers. Be careful not to hit other stones and cause them to come loose too.
Tip: I personally only use the tweezers on stones that have flipped to the wrong side. You can use the tweezers to pick them off the film and place them back where they belong . For the ones that have moved out of place- I use my fingernail on top of the clear film and guide them back to their place. This should be done when the film and stones are positioned where you want them on your fabric. I find the less I play with the stones before putting it on the fabric- the less problems I have with stones moving around.
4) Place the transfer, stone side down (back of stone), onto the fabric (the side you want to show) and press into place with your hand. If it is not in the desired position, lift and reposition. Be careful as the more you move it the more stones can become loose. The plastic sheet should be sticking to the fabric (this holds the stones in place). Once you have applied heat to the fabric, you won't be able to move the rhinestones.
5) Turn fabric inside out. Place iron over the design area and apply steady pressure for 15 seconds- DO NOT MOVE IRON AROUND AS STONES MAY SHIFT. Place iron over another design area for another 15 seconds and repeat till entire design is pressed. BE CAREFUL to not overheat or glue will lose its adhesion.
6) Set aside your shirt (or whatever fabric you are using) and allow the transfer to cool for approximately 3 to 5 minutes.
7) Turn fabric so that the right side of the fabric is out. Slowly and carefully peel the clear plastic sheet away from the fabric. If stones are not sticking, replace the plastic sheet back onto the shirt and you may re-iron on the opposite side of the fabric again. If you can see stones not sticking- you would want replace plastic sheet at that point and reheat. You don't want to remove the whole sheet as the stones will stick to the clear sheet.
8) For best care, hand wash garment in cool water. Air (hanger) dry. DO NOT put in dryer as the heat will cause the stones to loose adhesion.
Stones not sticking means not enough heat was used.
Heat Press Instructions
Please check transfer for any missing and/or misplaced stones. During the handling and transportation/shipping of transfers, stones and studs can and will move or come off. Regretfully we can not guarantee that the transfer will be in perfect condition. Usually they can be pushed back in to place with your finger, but sometimes it will require a pair of tweezers.
1. Set temperature at 340 degrees Fahrenheit. Our press is off the standard so we have to do 350 degrees- you will need to know your press accuracy.
2. Set pressure at medium- not too heavy that it squishes the stones and makes glue come out.
3. Remove the white plastic backing from the transfer.
4. Place the transfer face up on the fabric.
5. Press for 15 seconds
6. Wait about 5 seconds, then peel the plastic off slowly
7. Press again directly on the design for 5 seconds.
All times and temps. are suggested from our own experiences on our presses. This is just a general guideline. We include a few extra stones with our transfers. You can use a couple to make sure you are able to apply them correctly before doing the whole design. They are also in case any came loose or missing during transportation.
For best care, hand wash garment in cool water. Air (hanger) dry. DO NOT put in dryer as the heat will cause the stones to loose adhesion.
Our transfers are made from the very stones we use on a daily basis so we know their quality. We don't sell what we don't use. So with proper application there will not be a problem. Not sticking means not enough heat is used- we NEVER have this as an issue as we know our settings and follow directions. It is recommended that you use a stone or two that we provide as extras and put on a scrap fabric in the same material you are intending to press before you press the whole design transfer. The extra stones are also in case any came loose or missing during shipment.
We are NOT responsible for incorrect application and there will NOT be a refund or exchange.