Details about RYAN CALLAHAN NEW YORK RANGERS LIBERTY CCM ROOKIE JERSEY SIZE X-LARGE NEW W/TAGSSee original listing
May 22, 2012
Hockey USA, United States
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item (including handmade items). See the seller's listing ... Read moreabout the condition
|Team:||New York Rangers|
ALL LETTERS & NUMBERS ARE SEWN ON.
DON'T BUY A CHEAP KNOCKOFF. BUY THE REAL THING FROM LOCKER ROOM SPORTS.
RARE RYAN CALLAHAN RARE
CCM LIBERTY ROOKIE JERSEY
Size X-LARGE. Jersey is in great condition!! NEW WITH TAGS. There is nothing cheap about this jersey. This item would make a great gift for Callahan fan or RANGERS fan!!
ALL LETTERS & NUMBERS ARE SEWN ON.
Shipping is FREE for USPS Priority Mail within the United States.
$20.00 for USPS Global Priority Mail to Canada with Tracking.
$39.00 for USPS International Express Mail with Tracking.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
The winner of this auction will receive the listed item above. Sorry but there are no refunds or exchanges for other sizes, colors, or players.
We have a staff that works very hard to get your items to you. We ship 100's of items a day and there are times that a mistake in shipping may happen. Please notify us as soon as possible if this happens and we will do everything possible to correct the mistake.
Please read the auction for Common Questions as to size, color, shipping options and payment options.
If you have questions or comments please click on Contact Seller at the top of the page.
Thank you and have a great day.
Payment must be received within 7 days of auctions end. Items generally leave our warehouse within 2 Business Days of your cleared payment. Shipping options and transit times are available at the bottom of this page in the "Shipping, payment details and return policy" section. Weekends and Holidays are not considered Transit Days.
We do offer combined shipping discounts. We take the highest shipping price on any item and then add on.
What does it mean to be Verified?
Verification increases the security of the PayPal network. Verified members have successfully completed PayPal's Verification system to establish their identity with us. The Verification process varies by country or region. For example, in the U.S., a Verified member has added and confirmed a bank account with PayPal. In Germany, a Verified member has completed a bank transfer or the Expanded Use Process. In most countries and regions where PayPal is available, a Verified member has added a credit card and completed the Expanded Use process.
FAKE & REAL NHL JERSEYS.....HOW CAN I TELL THE DIFFERENCE?
1. When deciding to purchase a NHL jersey, be aware of the price. If it’s too good to be true, then it’s probably a fake. If someone, or a website, is selling a NHL jersey with a sewn player name and number kit for $50-$100, it’s a fake.
2. Reebok does not liquidate authentic jerseys due to overproduction or any other reason. This is important as many illegal vendors will use this as an excuse for the really low price. Illegal vendors may also claim they know someone at Reebok.
3. The Internet is full of fake jerseys. Beware when shopping auction and classified sites such as eBay, Craig’s List, Lespac, and Announce123.
4. Several sites sell fake NHL jerseys directly from China. All authentic EDGE NHL jerseys are made at Reebok’s Saint-Hyacinthe factory, so any jersey which is being delivered by “international shipping” is 100% fake. If the site payment method is Pay Pal, it’s probably not legitimate.
5. Search engines such as Google do not pre-screen websites that appear in their search results. Be cautious of websites that appear on Google searches for "NHL Jerseys" or similar keywords or search terms.
6. Just because the jersey has a fight strap sewn into the back, doesn’t make it authentic. Now, many fans, “rookie” collectors always have a mindset that a jersey with fight strap is authentic, or at least make it an authentic jersey, or even make it as a jersey that players worn on the ice. Well, an experience collector can tell you right away that “A JERSEY HAVING A FIGHT STRAP DOES NOT MAKE IT AUTHENTIC, AND DOES NOT MAKE IT TO BE THE SAME JERSEY THAT PLAYERS WORN ON THE ICE”! You could add a fight strap to a - jersey easily, but that doesn’t mean the fight strap all of a sudden makes it an authentic jersey, or someone like to phrase it as “same jersey that players worn on the ice.”
Q: Counterfeit jerseys don’t cost much, why should I care whether it’s real of fake?
A: Purchasing a counterfeit jersey may support unlawful labor conditions and organized crime. In addition, counterfeit jerseys are of poor quality and not very durable.
Q: Where does Reebok manufacturer its NHL jerseys?
A: Reebok manufacturers all of its authentic jerseys in Saint-Hyacinth, Quebec. Reebok’s - jerseys are currently produced overseas in Indonesia. Both Reebok and its parent company, The adidas Group, pride themselves on being socially responsible. They only employ factories which meet strict, internationally recognized labor standards. Unfortunately, more often than not, labor regulation does not exist in the Chinese factories producing counterfeit NHL jerseys.
Q: What’s the difference between an authentic and - jersey from Reebok?
A: Authentic jerseys are made to the same specifications, and with the same materials, as those worn by NHL players on the ice. Reebok’s authentic jersey features (1) stretch fabric in the collar with PLAYDRY™ moisture management technology to maximize comfort, breathability and temperature control, (2) 4Way Stretch Mesh in areas including the underarms and back to provide additional range of motion and increased ventilation, (3) Reebok’s innovative BEAD AWAY™ water repellent technology, and (4) X-trafil incorporated into high-abrasion areas such as the shoulders and elbows to provide increased durability. While Reebok’s - jersey does not include all the same performance traits of the authentic, it is made of high-quality 2Way Stretch performance material. Reebok often refers to the - jersey as its Premier Jersey. Although, it does not have a fight strap, the quality of Reebok’s - jersey is far superior to that of any counterfeit jersey currently on the market. Not only will Reebok’s - jersey last longer, but it will stand up to the rigors of competitive garage leagues and is great for recreational hockey.
Q: What is a fight strap?
A: Also called a tie-down, it is a white strap that is sewn to the lower back of an authentic EDGE jersey. It is made to be looped through a strap hockey pants outer shell, and fastened with a pressure button and very rigid Velcro. The fight strap is intended to prevent the jersey from being pulled over a player’s head.
A “real” fight strap is first sewn onto a piece of solid twill and then sewn onto the jersey. The thread marks are noticeable on the outside lower back of the jersey and are always centered and symmetrical. This is not the case with most fake jerseys. Standard measurements are 10 inches long and 2 inches wide. Most fake jerseys come with a fight strap to trick the consumer into thinking it’s an authentic EDGE jersey.
Q: What is the Reebok water test?
A: All authentic NHL jerseys feature Reebok’s innovative BEAD AWAY™ water repellent technology. Try pouring water onto the front of the jersey. If the water falls off the jersey, it’s real. However, if the water is absorbed into the fabric, it’s fake. Premier - jerseys do not feature this technology.
HOW TO SPOT A FAKE:
5 Things To Look For First:
Inspecting The Jersey for Authenticity
The following are some key things about the jersey’s construction to look for. As mentioned, it’s been some time since the introduction of the RBK Edge jersey, and many fakes are now very close to being identical to the authentic so be very thorough in your investigation!