(amount confirmed at checkout) To be provided at checkout
This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions
Belle of the ball! Authentic 1950s vintage evening dress. Sculptural bodice has front overlayer with double darts for flattering fit, and is loaded with rhinestones. Underlayer of front bodice has pleated/draped bust, double darts, is princess lined, and boned for support. Nipped in waist. Super full skirt with bow at center back. Couture inspired cut and detailing. Skirt has an attached crinoline like underlayer as well (we also added a petticoat underneath for photos). A factory label remains on the underside of lower skirting, but designer label is long gone. This would have been an expensive, upscale boutique item in it's heyday though.
Excellent, highly wearable condition for a dress 55+ years old. Rhinestones have plenty of sparkle and fabric is sturdy. Minor flaws include a few missing rhinestones, a couple pinprick sized holes in skirting, and some faint dust marks from years of storage. Rhinestones may be replaced. Other flaws are hard to detect and don't detract. Also a few small (less than dime sized) holes in crinoline lining - not visible when worn and doesn't affect function. Original zipper was broken when I found this, and has since been replaced with another vintage metal zipper.
Pair with classic rhinestone jewels, ruby red lips, and high heels. The ultimate in golden age glamor. Perfect for Viva Las Vegas, prom, an unconventional wedding, or any other occasion where some serious bombshell action is necessary. Have fun!
* Shipping rates are quoted in each listing.
* Combined shipping rates are automatically calculated by EBay.
* All items must be paid for in one installment to qualify for combined shipping.
* We ship within 72 business hours of receiving payment, unless otherwise noted.
* We ship to the address listed in your PayPal/EBay accounts only.
* Items are professionally packed, but are beyond our control once they leave our possession. We aren't liable for items lost, damaged, or stolen in the mail.
* For added safety, we recommend purchasing insurance.
* US bound packages ship via USPS priority mail. Delivery confirmation w/ a tracking # is included.
* For extra safety, insurance may be added at buyers expense.
* We ship worldwide!
* International packages under 4lbs. and/or $200.00 ship via USPS First Class International Mail. This method averages 7-14 business days to reach it's destined country.
* Packages exceeding 4lbs. and/or $200.00 ship via USPS Global Priority mail. This method averages 6-10 business days to reach it's destined country.
* Full insurance coverage and tracking options are available - at buyers expense. Contact us prior to bidding for more info.
* Customs offices may delay estimated arrival dates. This is beyond our control since we aren't involved in the customs process.
* Customs fees and/or taxes are the sole responsibility of buyer.
* We're legally required to declare full purchase price of items + declare them as merchandise.
* Items are sold as is, with no warranties expressed or implied.
* All sales are final unless item was grossly misrepresented.
* We describe + depict items to the best of our ability, and disclose known flaws. No ones perfect though. If you feel an item was grossly misrepresented, contact us within 24 hours so we can work it out. Your satisfaction is our priority; so please refrain from leaving nasty feedback.
* We reserve the right to request photographic evidence of alleged gross misrepresentation.
* No discounts or partial refunds.
* Returns are accepted on a case by case basis for your full purchase price, less shipping. Buyer pays return shipping.
* Item must be returned in the same condition as it was shipped. Any additional wear, damage, or alterations to item warrants a final sale, and item will be returned to buyer.
* Coloration issues aren't grounds for returns, as colors vary from screen to screen.
* Items can't be returned due to fitting issues, unless our measurements were way off.
* Serious buyers only!! Your EBay bid is a legally binding contract.
* Feel free to ask questions bidding. If you ask questions after bidding and decide against item, you're still liable for completing transaction.
* If we've blocked your other account(s) or removed your bids in the past, don't shop with us. Violating this request violates EBay policy.
* We reserve the right to block or remove bids and/or restrict purchase quantities for any reason deemed fit.
* Immediate payment required for all fixed price buy it now/store listings. Items won via auction must be paid within 5 days of auction close. Beyond 5 days, an unpaid item claim will be filed with EBay.
* We accept payment via Paypal only, as this is EBay policy.
* Vintage = 20+ years in age, and usually used. Light general wear and minor imperfections consistent with age are normal, and to be expected.
* Items are described to the best of our ability, including any known flaws.
* Know your measurements before bidding. Tag sizes vary from brand to brand + era to era. We list estimated modern sizes to help compensate, but tag size variation is true to this day.
* Measurements listed are of garment itself, not your measurements. Do a comparison with a similar garment of your own before bidding.
* To display ideal fit, items larger than dress form or model are often clipped in back for pics.
* Items with full skirts are often modeled with petticoats underneath to display ideal silhouette. Unless otherwise noted, petticoats aren't included.
* Some items are shortened and/or otherwise altered into more desirable styles.
* Machine washable garments are laundered prior to listing. We don't launder heavily embellished items, furs, antique textiles, or delicates such as silk and rayon.
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
* Goldmine Trash have maintained an excellent feedback record since our inception in 2000.
* All items are carefully hand selected. We source far and wide to bring you the best treasures from every era.
* We're happy to help; so ask questions before bidding. Thanks for stopping by!
(estimated and based on max bid)To be provided at checkout
Your max bid:
Your max bid:
By clicking Confirm bid, you commit to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder.
By clicking Confirm bid, you are committing to buy this item from the seller if you are the winning bidder and have read and agree to the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Import charges previously quoted are subject to change if you increase you maximum bid amount.