Leaves and flowers, the most beautiful and graceful gifts from nature. The genuine leaf was carefully preserved to keep Its nature beauty. It takes up to 30 days with many delicate steps to complete each piece. Started with handpicked real leaf/flower from California , acid cleaned and dried each piece individually to remove the soft part of the leaf and leaving the veins and stem. Electroplated and preserved in precious metals such as 24K gold, sterling silver, platinum and etc to ensure virtually it last forever as a keepsake. Each leaf\flower is from nature, each one is unique and one of the kind, no two leaves\flowers are the same.
This listing is for one pair of real leaf earrings made GENUINE leaf preserved in 24K gold, strung onto gold plated ear wires. The other photos shown as example of the matching necklace.
- Average FERN leaf pendant size: approx. 3.5cm x 1.5cm.
- Total length: approx: 6cm (includes the ear wire).
Please do keep in mind that NO two leaves are the same. The size above is for reference only . Minor variations in size, shape and color should be expected.
Each leaf/tree and flower has a symbolic meaning from Celtic tradition. Choose your leaves and colors to make the perfect gift for birthday, anniversary, wedding, bridesmaids gifts or any occasions to special someone or yourself. Gift box (ship to US only) or organza pouch (ship to international) included, ready for gift giving.
- Aspen: Victory, Transformation, Vision.
- Birch: Beginning, Renewal, Youth.
- Cottonwood: Romance, Feelings, Dreams.
- Evergreen: Everlasting love.
- Fern: Sincerity, Magic, Fascination, Confidence, Shelter.
- Japanese Maple: Determination, Change, Patience.
- Lacey Oak: Strength, Stability, Nobility.
- Sugar Maple (Canadian Maple): Wisdom, Connection, Surrender.
- Sun Flower: Good Luck, Wealth, Ambition.
- Pine Cone: The symbol of life.
Please keep in mind that photos had been enlarged to show detail; due to lighting effects, monitor's brightness/contrast settings and etc.., there could be slight difference in the color from the website photos and the actual item(s).
Your one of a kind Interchangeable Charm Bracelet and GENUINE Leaf Jewelry
Click to Enlarge
ClicPicO Click small picture to enlarge. ClicPic Gallery Software.
Be your own designer and create your one of a kind jewelry story? Find more items to build your own interchangeable charm bracetlets from the links below.
Check out our other jewelry collections:
♥ PROMPT shipments from CALIFORNIA ♥
- Please check out our shipping promotions for the current FREE SHIPPING and COMBINED SHIPPING DISCOUNTS.
- To combine purchases into one payment, please complete checkout from the last item that you purchased. Ebay should combine all items that you purchased and apply the FREE SHIPPING or COMBINED SHIPPING DISCOUNTS automatically.
- We are not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged by USPS.
PLEASE NOTE: Some items may not be available for international shipping. Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- To qualify for our current shipping promotions, you will need to combined all orders into ONE payment. You can wait until you are all done shopping, and then pay all together at the end (within a 3 day period). Please DO NOT pay if ebay does not apply the shipping discounts into the total. Please contact us for the revised invoice.
- California residents will be charged state sales tax. We accept PayPal.
Please contact us first using eBay's "Contact Seller" function within 14 days of purchase to arrange the return. Prior authorization and an RMA# are necessary for processing your return.
:: Clean and Care
For best result - DO NOT wear your jewelry in shower and swimming pools. Take off your jewelry when using cleaning products, bleach, lotion and other chemical products. Use either jewelry cleaner and soft cloth or simply rinse with mild soap and warm water then pat dry. To store your jewelry, wrap each piece separately in soft cloth or zip lock bag.