BOSS SUPER DISTORTION AND FEEDBACKER!!!
GREAT CONDITION- WORKS AND SOUNDS AMAZING!!
SERIAL NUMBER: 492800
MADE IN JAPAN IN DECEMBER 1984
VERY RARE LAWSUIT VERSION
FIRST ISSUE OF THIS PEDAL
PEDAL CAME OUT IN SEPTEMBER 1984 AND THIS ONE IS FROM DECEMBER 1984
ONLY A FEW OF THESE LAWSUIT "SUPER DISTORTION AND FEEDBACKER" FIRST ISSUES OF THIS PEDAL WERE MADE BEFORE BOSS HAD TO CHANGE THE NAME TO "SUPER FEEDBACKER AND DISTORTION" IN JANUARY 1985 SINCE DIMARZIO WAS ABOUT TO SUE SINCE THEY ALREADY HAD A SUPER DISTORTION PICKUP OUT ON THE MARKET YEARS BEFORE.
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT ANALOG OVERDRIVE/DISTORTION PEDAL
GOES FROM CRUNCH TO ALL OUT DISTORTION/FUZZ SUSTAIN THAT WILL KEEP ON SUSTAINING INTO FEEDBACK BY KEEPING YOUR FOOT DOWN ON THE PEDAL
KURT COBAIN USED ONE OF THESE DURING HIS DAYS IN NIRVANA
GREAT FOR LEAD GUITAR SOLOS AND GETTTING THAT FEEDBACK INTO THE ETHEREAL ABYSS....
ALSO GREAT FOR RHYTHM GUITAR- VERY USABLE- WORKS WELL WITH VOLUME CONTROL ON YOUR GUITAR
LEVEL, TONE, DISTORTION, AND OVERTONE (FEEDBACK) CONTROL FUNCTIONS
VERY VERSATILE TONES
DF-2 SUPER Feedbacker & Distortion
The DF-2 is a distortion pedal with the added option of holding down the footswitch for endless sustain - in overtone harmonic form of single notes. With the overtone dial you adjust the overtone that you want to feed back. When you step on the pedal and hold it down, it feeds the note back until you release the pedal. This way you don't need to play at full volume to get a feedback sound. The feedbacked note will stop immediately when you release the pedal. There is unfortunately not way to get a smooth trailing off.
- The first DF-2s was labeled "Super Distortion & Feedbacker" while the later ones was called "Super Feedbacker & Distortion". DiMarzio had already registered the name "Super Distortion" so Boss was forced changed the DF-2's name. The change took place around serial number 500000 (January 1985). Production moved to Taiwan late 1989 and was modified for the PSA adapter from early 1991.
- Controls: Level, Tone, Distortion, Overtone
- Connectors: Input, Output, AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 10 mA (DC 9V)
- Weight: 450 g (0.99 lb.)
- Input Impedance: 1 Mohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10kOhm or greater
- Recommended AC Adaptor: ACA Series (black label) or PSA Series (silver label)
- Black - Made In Japan
- Black - Made In Taiwan
- Silver - Made In Taiwan
The DF-2 was sold from September 1984 to April 1994.
HELPS BRING OUT YOUR GUITAR'S PICKUPS AND NATURAL SOUND OF THE WOOD
SOUNDS GOOD WITH SINGLE COIL AND HUMBUCKER PICKUPS
SOUNDS GOOD WITH OTHER EFFECTS SUCH AS DELAYS, PHASERS, CHORUSES, FLANGERS, ETC.
TAKES 9 VOLT ADAPTOR OR BATTERY (NOT INCLUDED)
SHIPPING IS 12.99
SHIPPING TO CANADA AND EUROPE AND OVERSEAS WILL BE MORE AS RELATED TO THE COUNTRY- PLEASE E-MAIL ABOUT WORLDWIDE SHIPPING RATES
****CHECK OUT MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR OTHER EFFECTS PEDALS AND GUITAR EQUIPMENT****