The radio has been tested and is in proper working order. It is in very good used condition with some scuff marks and the antenna tip is missing the entire shaft is still there so it works very well but still looks good as you can see in the pictures below.
9 LB's after proper packing from Denver CO 80221 U.S.A.
PAY PAL ONLY ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID WITHIN 7 DAYS OF AUCTIONS END
PLEASE BEFORE YOU LEAVE FEEDBACK - IF FOR ANY REASON THIS IS NOT A 5 STAR TRANSACTION WHEN COMPLETED PLEASE EMAIL ME I WILL DO MY BEST TO MAKE IT RIGHT!
if your item was damaged in shipping PLEASE do not leave a low star rating for item not as described as it was caused by improper handling not my description!!
I now ship mostly with Fed Ex with same rates as UPS shown on shipping calculator I will use Fed Ex at my choice unless it is going to a P.O box
· Product Education: I do my best to include anything & everything I know or can "google" about an item in my listings. Please educate yourself as much as possible prior to asking me a question - I'm only human. Unless I specify otherwise that an item is personal or from family & friends - most items I sell come from local estate sales, auctions, etc. I test, inspect and try to describe every item to the best of my ability.
· Buying & Bidding: It's simple - you bid & or you've made the commitment to buy (abiding by Ebay's standard policies) AND you agree to all that is below. You pay for item and realize you didn't really want it, etc. and demand an immediate refund does not obligate me to do so. Why? Because listings cost money - and I feel it's reasonable to at least recoup these costs before we negotiate a reversal of the transaction. So PLEASE be certain you want the item before you click on the bid or the buy button.
· Paying: You win or buy my item - congratulations! Now, if you can't pay me through PayPal within 48-72 hours PLEASE - drop me a line and let me know what's going on. Tell me if you're going out of town, can't pay until your payday - that's all I ask. Civil Communication - pure & simple. Otherwise I will re-list item. I have that right and I will file a complaint for non-payment.
Pay Pal only is accepted because unfortunately there are Jokers who feel it is fun to bid on all sorts of stuff with no intent of ever paying and having this requirement makes them have to register with pay pal which they won't do. so now my failed payment rate has dropped to nearly Zilch!
· Shipping: Most items ship the next day. There are exceptions - waiting for proper packaging materials to arrive, Holidays, Saturdays & Sundays. Auctions that end on the weekend - if you paid before Monday generally I get it out on Monday. Pay Pal will send via email tracking info If you missed it then let me know & I'll re-send it. U.S.P.S tracking is slow and may take a day or two to update
· I PREFER TO & REQUIRE SOME ITEMS TO SHIP via UPS/Fed Ex for Larger Heavy domestic shipments. Great carriers and insurance is automatically included When shipped USPS insurance is included with shipping costs but if the time comes to file a claim because of damage or loss USPS requires the recipient to file the claim and is the absolute s-l-o-w-e-s-t I have encountered They will also deny most foreign claims. If you don't supply me with a street address instead of a P.O. Box I will ship USPS automatically unless UPS only required - BUT - if this is the case OR you insist on USPS shipping, then you agree to the following - If shipment is damaged (USPS ONLY) you agree to do all the work to file a claim to get your money back. USPS requires the recipient to file claims I will not refund your money - you will have to wait the 30-90 days to get it back from USPS.
I sell legitimate products - if it's damaged or doesn't work when I say it does in the listing or if it doesn't work when you get it and it wasn't mentioned or pictured in the listing then it obviously happened during transport and a claim must be filed I will not just take it back and refund your money or pay to have it repaired and personally take the loss due to the negligent handling of the carrier. also keep in mind that sometimes a box may get dropped flat too with no apparent damage to the box but resulting in damage to the item. It is also imperative to claims processing to keep all packaging materials, box(s) and shipping label for them to inspect if necessary and a contact number from you for them. I do pack beyond requirements and so far have never been denied a claim. almost everything arrives alive but no matter how well you pack it a fork lift tongue may go through a box! (that has happened to me more than once).
please note that all carriers shipping time frames are business days only and does not include weekends or holidays, and customs offices move at their own slow rate of speed so please consider this before contacting me looking for your item.
Out of Continental 48 states Shipping:
As ebay now punishes sellers who have less than 5 star ratings in all 4 categories I have had no choice but to give up on out of country sales. this does include APO FPO address'
I used to ship out of country but I have had far to many problems with foreign customs either moving very slowly making customers think I never sent items resulting in low stars for shipping speed or not repacking items as sent causing damaged goods and sometimes not even returning all items to box they inspect resulting in low stars or negative feedbacks for item not as described.
I will however on a case by case basis ship out of country if buyer is willing to take the risk of accepting your item as is no refund and take full responsibility to file lost, damaged or missing item claims on their own
· Returns and or Refunds: if item is not working when stated or shown working in description then it was damaged in shipping DO NOT just send it back to me PLEASE email me first so I can file a claim and get your money back to you A.S.A.P sending it back to me will make it impossible to process a claim and will make getting your money back take far longer.
please save all box's, labels and packing materials until you test or inspect your item they will be needed to process a claim
I want you to be happy with your item and so unlike some other sellers I do not list everything "sold as is" if your not 5 star happy I will accept returns. only if it is stated in listing "sold as is" Then refunds will not be given if I have accidentally misrepresented or missed something not working then with mutual civil communication I can grant either a partial refund or a full refund granted when I have the item back in my possession. Just civilly contact me before leaving negative feedback and we'll work something out
· Contact & Feedback: Please keep contact to emails only. If I don't reply immediately I WILL within 24-48 hours. I try to do my best - please respect that.
· Please include your phone number for shippers I Can not be held responsible for further shipping costs if your item is undeliverable due to a faulty, non existent or unfound address also if item is returned to me you will be responsible for those charges too before I reship the item again so please make sure your delivery address is correct!