QuickBooks Pro 2013 helps you organize your business finances all in one place so you can complete your frequent tasks in fewer steps. Bring a new level of efficiency and productivity to your business by encouraging effective collaboration between your QuickBooks users. Easily get set up, learn and use.. No accounting knowledge is necessary and you can quickly import your data from a spreadsheet.1
Easy to set up, learn and use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Quickly import your data from a spreadsheet1
- Step-by-step tutorials and coaching tips show you how to create invoices, record expenses and more
Organize everything in one place and save time on everyday tasks
- Manage vendors and expenses easily – enter, track and pay bills
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices and statements
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks 3
Track how your business is doing and get financial, tax and sales reports in one click
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports
- View income and expense trends by category
- Get a real-time snapshot of your business with Company Snapshot
Increase productivity and efficiency with multiple users working in QuickBooks at the same time
Simultaneously access your most up-to-date company file, ensuring accurate and efficient collaboration
Simplified and improved navigation helps you get to the information you need faster and easier. Bigger fonts and updated color scheme improves readability and helps you focus on your task at hand. New customizable left tool bar provides easy access to your open windows and most common tasks, such as new customizable account balances and favorite reports.
Simplified layout for Invoices, Estimates, Sales Orders and other forms provides easier access to actions that were previously hidden or required several clicks to execute. New tab ribbon format provides consistent placement of actions, help making it faster and easier to accomplish key tasks.
Updated centers allow for more customization. Expanded contact information fields in the Employee, Customer and Vendor Centers are now more customizable, allowing up to 8 contact fields and multiple notes per contact. New tab functionality enables you to view transactions, contacts, to dos and notes on the same page.
PLUS many improvements you’ve been asking for:
- Option to display totals on final page only
- Copy and paste in search field
- Add up to 20 invoices in one email
- “Save as PDF” button in reports and centers
1Transfer data from Peachtree 2008–2011; Microsoft SBA 2006; and Microsoft Office Accounting 2007–2009 using free tool available at http://quickbooks.intuit.com. Transfer data directly from Quicken 2011-2013, QuickBooks 4.0-2012 and Microsoft Excel 2000–2010, as well as web mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Hotmail.Operating System Support:
Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 7 Home Basic x64, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows 7 Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64Minimum Memory Required:
Minimum 1 GB RAM for single user, 2 GB RAM recommended for multiple users.
Minimum 1 GB RAM for single user, 2 GB RAM recommended for multiple users.Internet Access:
All online features/services require Internet accessMinimum Hard Drive Space Required:
Minimum 2.5 GB available disk space (additional space required for data files).
60 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime Display (Screen Resolution):
Minimum 1024x768screen resolution. 16-bit or higher color.
Products available on the Intuit Store are for download only and currently limited for purchase in the US.
How does it work?
- Click Buy It Now - Immediately after you place your order you will receive:
- E-mail from PayPal showing your order summary
- Your Order will be Processed by arvato on behalf of Intuit. You will receive:
(The processing time of your order might vary. If you have not received your order within 24 hours please use the "Ask a question" link or click here. Please check your "junk" e-mail folder first as your inbox might have blocked incoming mail.)
- E-mail from arvato which includes your product download link and license key.
- Download and Enjoy - Click the download link to launch the download assistant which will download the product to your machine. Once you have downloaded the product, you will receive:
- E-mail from eBay in eBay inbox – for your convenience an alternative download method is included
- E-mail from eBay – including the same information as the eBay inbox e-mail
- E-mail from eBay asking for feedback (in case you have not provided your feedback)
Do you need further support? Please visit our product pages and click on "Ask a question" at the bottom of the page or click here.
Currently we only accept PayPal.
|60-Day Money Back Guarantee|
Refunds can be requested within 60 days of purchase for electronically delivered goods. To request a refund please select the "Ask a question" link at the bottom of the page or click here. In your message please include the following information so we can begin processing your request:
Refunds are typically processed within 3 business days. Once refunded your license will be deactivated and you will no longer be able to use the product.
- First and last name
- PayPal registered e-mail address
- Name of the product purchased
- Product license key (supplied in the fulfillment e-mail)
- Transaction date
- Transaction amount
Innovation is nothing new at Intuit. It's been our heartbeat for nearly a quarter century.
As the world evolves, so do we. Yet we remain driven by our passion for inventing solutions to solve important problems, perfecting those solutions and delighting our customers. We started small in 1983 with Quicken personal finance software, simplifying a common household dilemma: balancing the family checkbook. Little more than two decades later, our revenue tops $3 billion, we're publicly traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market, and recognized as America's most-admired software company and one of the country's best places to work.
|Our traditional flagship products - Quicken, QuickBooks and TurboTax – stand as testament to our commitment to revolutionize the way people manage their small businesses and personal finances. Our lineup of tax preparation products helps individuals and small business owners easily and accurately do their own taxes with confidence. And working with accountants, we've become a staple of American small business, with a widespread and deep-rooted presence that's second to none.|
Intuit partners with Arvato Digital Services Canada, Inc. ("arvato") for the distribution of its downloadable products. arvato is a provider of services and solutions to business partners with five decades of experience. Together both Intuit and arvato are committed to providing each customer with superior service.